Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Christianity (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Something strange happened last night. (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117187)

candyfloss28 27-09-2017 12:31 AM

Something strange happened last night.

The most strange thing happened? I prayed and asked God to speak to me and tell me if someone will contact me to apologize to me and if we will get our friendship back. I told him my ears were open to listen to him. I got tingling hands, I asked again then my legs started tingling. I then got a woman's voice saying give her time to settle down. Can someone please explain this to me?.

mickiel 27-09-2017 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by candyfloss28
The most strange thing happened? I prayed and asked God to speak to me and tell me if someone will contact me to apologize to me and if we will get our friendship back. I told him my ears were open to listen to him. I got tingling hands, I asked again then my legs started tingling. I then got a woman's voice saying give her time to settle down. Can someone please explain this to me?.

Well it sounds interesting, but God has never been shown to have a woman's voice . The scriptures reveal that Gods voice sounds like thunder, very loud like rushing waters. His voice is booming. So you have to face a true biblical comparison. Or your feelings. The truth verses your dreams.

candyfloss28 27-09-2017 05:50 AM

It was not a dream. I was wide awake.

AHIYAH 27-09-2017 11:40 AM

Quote:

What was the apology for? And as for answers to prayers they can take a long time even years. Sometimes you could walk into a conversation that someone else is having on a totally different topic and your answer comes that way. I've had a complete stranger come up to me and say something about a certain people that at the time I didn't believe him and years later it dawned on me that what he said was the truth. I can't get into it but I suppose waiting for that person(entity) to settle down would be a good thing to wait for.

candyfloss28 27-09-2017 02:29 PM

She turned against me after I helped her when she was as in need.

theophilus 27-09-2017 03:56 PM

Quote:

We shouldn't be concerned if those who should apologize to us fail to do so. We need to examine our own lives to see if there are those to whom we need to apologize or to make reparation for harm we have done to them. If others have wronged us God will deal with them. If we have wronged others we will have to answer to God.

One possible explanation for the voice is that it is an evil spirit trying to lead you away from following God.

rodan 27-09-2017 04:13 PM

Quote:

An angel, maybe? That's my guess.

AHIYAH 27-09-2017 07:55 PM

Quote:

She turned against me after I helped her when she was as in need.

As I am reading your posts I keep getting visions of something that happened in ancient years, in which case her time of rest is the time she settles down and her destruction is eminent but if its not this case the same outcome is hers if she is unrepentant. I suppose the only prayer from you to her is that she realises her mistake and endures the consequences of the unwise gift of her freedom of choice, is all I'm saying.

anthony c 27-09-2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Hi :biggrin:

Very interesting, to me it could be your inner self answering you or giving you advice. You should listen to your inner voice or inner being.

We are all connected and connected to God so God can answer your prayers or get your prayers answered through your inner being most probably know the answer from the universal consciousness.

I have also got answers through meditation when my inner voice said something about something that made allot of sense and had a vision once too during meditation.

Hope this makes sense and that it helps

candyfloss28 27-09-2017 09:17 PM

I never recognized the voice.