Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General Paranormal (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Loud Static from alarm clock (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117385)

Mark83 04-10-2017 03:33 AM

Loud Static from alarm clock

The past few nights i wake up around 3AM when i hear a loud static from my alarm clock i check to see if anything wrong with it and couldn't find anything it still happening can someone help me what is going on

Little Creek77 05-10-2017 06:40 PM

Is it a clock radio?

Silver 05-10-2017 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark83
The past few nights i wake up around 3AM when i hear a loud static from my alarm clock i check to see if anything wrong with it and couldn't find anything it still happening can someone help me what is going on

Do you leave it on when you go to sleep, or is it turned off?

Mark83 06-10-2017 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver
Do you leave it on when you go to sleep, or is it turned off?

It is turned off

Silver 06-10-2017 03:05 AM

Quote:

It is turned off

So, are you saying that the radio turned itself on or what? How long does it continue to make the static sound? Did it bug you or disturb you, like get a spooky feeling with it? Did you sense any other presences in the area? Do you know anyone who has passed (doesn't have to be recent) that might want to get your attention for any reason)?

Tedmil 29-10-2017 11:31 PM

I had a alarm clock that had a malfunction and occasionally it would make a loud buzzing sound. Maybe your clock has a similar issue.

dream jo 08-11-2017 07:22 AM

lol weid thng is my alm cloks had sam bartys in for well ovr 5 yrs or mor it so lod still its a bart simpsn 1 it is but it dnt afr wak me up

blackraven 09-11-2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Hi Mark83. First I would check the alarm to see if it is malfunctioning at all. If it's not, it has been my experience that the spirit world uses a variety of electronic devices to get our attention. They could also simply be present and going about their business. I have had static come out of intercoms, TVs, electronic door bells and my wave machine. Some skeptics will say that some sort of explainable interference affected these electronics. I always try to rule out the obvious first.

One early morning I woke up to all the TVs and lights on in the house. So was it a prank? Nope. Even if the electricity went off and surged back on, it wouldn't flick light switches to the on position.

I guess I'm saying to trust your instinct and go with you gut on this one.

Shivani Devi 04-12-2017 09:20 AM

It's probably a close neighbour who has a 3am alarm set on his mobile phone or receives calls/texts during that time.

Oh the havok mobile phones and microwaves make on RF waves...even at a distance and under the right conditions.

I had to totally unplug my white noise machine due to it.