Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Love & Relationships -Friends and Family (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Ever wondered if you were dating a Player? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=105593)

002 Cents 13-09-2016 06:23 PM

Ever wondered if you were dating a Player?

I couldn't help but notice some remarkably identical lines being used between a guy I dated and a guy someone I know is dating. So It made me wonder if there wasn't some instructional material out there about how to bag an American girl and sure enough...

There is...

https://kennyspuathoughts.com/

Im not going to support this kind of nonsense by buying his book but it is rather enlightening to read through and see the tactics these folks use.

.. and he is thorough! not only American women, but married women, women you meet online, women you meet on the street, foreign women...

So what is the strategy to not getting played? I don't know... Maybe just don't play the game at all.

Pigs just aren't worth the trouble and REAL men are hard to find.

And in my experience even when you do land a real one... you might get a good 10 years before he cheats...

CharmedTia 13-09-2016 07:23 PM

Real men really aren't hard to find. Men will treat us the way that we allow them to.

002 Cents 13-09-2016 08:10 PM

How you allow them too? That's laughable.

Theophila 13-09-2016 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 002 Cents
I couldn't help but notice some remarkably identical lines being used between a guy I dated and a guy someone I know is dating. So It made me wonder if there wasn't some instructional material out there about how to bag an American girl and sure enough...

There is...

Im not going to support this kind of nonsense by buying his book but it is rather enlightening to read through and see the tactics these folks use.

.. and he is thorough! not only American women, but married women, women you meet online, women you meet on the street, foreign women...

So what is the strategy to not getting played? I don't know... Maybe just don't play the game at all.

And in my experience even when you do land a real one... you might get a good 10 years before he cheats...

Really that guy Kenny has nothing else in life to do?
Had nothing good to offer the world..
This is his pride project:confused:

Please...if you want a valuable man...they have nothing to do with what this guy promotes...don't waste your energy even reading it..
You pick up his toxic vibe and brings you down...

Khalli 14-09-2016 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 002 Cents

There is...

Don't give up hope. Not all guys are like that.

Some of Us want something more, a deeper connection and an equal.

They are out there. Just rare.

intj123 14-09-2016 06:44 AM

lol a pua, pick up artist...

A real man doesn't bother studying pick up techniques because he has the self confidence already built in.

Those pua's are sad people, they were like the ones who never dated in their youth. They are all beta males.

lol...."“How to tell iif the girl likes me”?"
Imagine that, a grown man can't tell when a girl likes him....idiot.

Jared.L 14-09-2016 07:55 AM

I think you get the man you deserve. Or the man that should teach you a lesson. So the best way to find a real man is to develop your personality and think of what you can offer your ideal man.

ocean breeze 14-09-2016 08:19 AM

maybe the good ones are just overlooked.

002 Cents 14-09-2016 08:41 AM

My husband was the good one and yeah a lot of girls overlooked him. But I loved all the dorky little stuff. The nerdy intellectual who loved video games, Star Wars and hockey.

The thing is... The attraction was based on him being a good guy. So, after he cheated... What was left?

When I dated after that I went for the bad boy, tuns out not much has changed in that department since high school.

So, I'm a little bitter on love right now. Maybe it will pass and maybe it won't. Nothing wrong with being alone.

Kasai Keira 14-09-2016 05:50 PM

Take it from someone who was dating/engaged to a player for 7 years... what you allow really IS what will continue. I tolerated 7 years of cheating, lying, and personal degradation because I was convinced that love was enough to change somebody. It is not.

It is not.

I allowed myself to be disrespected, I never took up for myself, and an opportunist will be an opportunist. Does that take away any of his responsibility in the matter? Certainly not. Relationships, however, are always 50/50. Even if you perceive yourself putting in nothing but good into a relationship, if you are putting fresh fruit in a moldy basket, everything will rot.

Unfortunately, no matter what we do and how hard we try, we ultimately cannot control the actions of others, and we will probably get hurt from time to time. We can only control our responses and how it affects who we are. Refuse to be a game, and the players lose.