Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=478)

chi chi 20-05-2006 01:53 PM

mediumship

hi everyone i am in need of help here i have started avin thoughts about 8 mnths ago that i know are not my own i am hoping that someone can help me develop my psychic skills i have also had several outerbody experiences

angelite 06-08-2006 12:01 PM

hi seeker you need to find a reputable circle so you can grow if there are any spiritulist churches in your area they will be able to help you god bless you angelite

chi chi 06-08-2006 09:01 PM

hi angel thnx 4 that but its impossible 4 me 2 go so unfortunately av just got 2 get all the help i can from sites and books
love chi xxxx

kundalini 06-08-2006 09:45 PM

Hi chi chi,

I find that the best way to grow in that way is to try and co-operate with your GUARDIAN angel or SPIRIT guide. Another way of monitoring your progress, I think is to follow the CHAKRA system guide. By looking at the associations of CHAKRAS I can actually tell where I need to do some work so I guess that works for me.

Btw, I'm pretty much self-taught so I don't think it is absolutely necessary to join a spiritualist church.

Hope that helps chi chi.

Thanks for reading, Kundalini.

daisy 06-08-2006 09:55 PM

i found the church helped in a lot of respects but as you say it isn't necessary:wink:

kundalini 06-08-2006 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daisy
i found the church helped in a lot of respects but as you say it isn't necessary:wink:

Lol, if I had the time to attend a spiritualist church on a regular basis I think I would. Also, I have just realised something now that you have said that. I WOULD be attending if I was supposed to. What do you think of that?

chi chi 06-08-2006 09:59 PM

thnx guys i am just too impatient lol want everyfin yesterday will get there in the end anyway even if it takes a life tym will just enjoy the experience while i am here i av dne glass a few tyms always put protection up trouble is i dnt need anyone else to touch the glass is this normal cos if it isnt will avoid doing it again
love chi xxxxxx

daisy 06-08-2006 10:00 PM

lol i agree completely, strangely orperhaps not someone asked me today if i still went to church, i said no as i didn't feel the need to anymore, if i do i'll go:wink:

kundalini 06-08-2006 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chi chi
thnx guys i am just too impatient lol want everyfin yesterday will get there in the end anyway even if it takes a life tym will just enjoy the experience while i am here i av dne glass a few tyms always put protection up trouble is i dnt need anyone else to touch the glass is this normal cos if it isnt will avoid doing it again
love chi xxxxxx

Whoa, now I'm confused?? Glass? What is the meaning of this glass, lol?!

Oh, lol, I wasn't arguing daisy, nope, not me. . .I would go if I could but I can't so I won't, does that make sense?

daisy 06-08-2006 10:06 PM

lol! you're confusing me now sounds like we have the same views on the church lol