Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   March Tarot Reading Circle - Inika and Pandora (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=121208)

Pandora. 08-03-2018 11:53 PM

March Tarot Reading Circle - Inika and Pandora

1 Attachment(s)
Pandora's March Tarot Reading Circle with Inika

Sorry picture of thread's so small, couldn't work out how to make it bigger

Pandora. 10-03-2018 07:38 AM

I have to say off the bat, I found this extremely challenging, to say the least!

1. Inika's greatest strength - King of Swords reversed.
This card is telling me that your greatest strength lies in communicating with difficult people, dealing with people who think they have all the right answers, people who refuse to see other people's views and are critical and intolerant. They're the type of people who love nothing more than getting embroiled in a battle of wits and can be somewhat judgemental, sarcastic and condescending. You're able to remain calm and not get fazed bringing about a more constructive outcome.

2. How can Inika enhance this strength - 3 of Swords reversed
You can enhance your strength in the way you tackle personal loss and hurt, in the way you interact with others. By dealing with hurt in your own life, it better equips you on how to deal with others who are difficult and hurtful but who may not necessarily have a close relationship to you. The more you practise how to deal with conflict in your own life, the more adept you will become at handling difficult people and situations in other situations, such as in the workforce.

3. How can Inika apply it to a relationship, project or event - Judgement
You can apply this in your personal relationships by remaining balanced and calmly encouraging more open, constructive discussions, encouraging the release of pent-up anger or hurt, enabling better freedom of expression and speech.

4. What this strength brings to Inika - Queen of Swords
It brings the opportunity for you to be seen as someone that people can openly discuss their problems with and give sound, constructive advice to without getting caught up in the heated, emotional negativity that arguments and disagreements can bring. It brings a leadership quality that people will admire, you'll be seen as a good mediator and a trusted confidante.

Inika 10-03-2018 06:45 PM

Very amazing and deeply insightful reading Pandora :) thank you!!!

I find, reversed kos is a major lesson in life for me. Being him and dealing with him in energies of myself and others. The intolerance and obstinate yet narrow views helps me see how and why it is coming from, in me and others. And having a 3 of swords to help this, is allowing what i've learnt to make a greater understanding of this reversed king in my life and others.
the experiences certainly could show me up to become someone others can turn to, knowing i'll know how to deal with a certain someone or situation. I already own all of the t-shirts lol.

Inika 11-03-2018 01:17 AM

1 - Pandora's greatest strength.

Two of Wands -

You have a strong presence among those around you. You are a dominant figure in your family and groups (family, friends etc.) You have a tendancy to see and know how everything works or should work and the know how about how to go out and be about it 'get it'. You can force your way through if necessary but will always present yourself with a confidence that others willingly buy anyway.

2 - How Pandora can enhance this strength.

Ten of Pentacles -

Your vision is always for the greater good of knowing you are in a position to always provide the security and comfort everyone you care about needs. You have a lot to give, not just via materalistic things but also knowledge and lots of words of wisdom. Your strive to accomplish the very best for yourself and those around you is your carrot at the end of the stick that drives you. You see the best outcome in the long-term of all you are putting into and you wont settle for anything less.

3 - How can Pandora apply it to a relationship, project or event?

Reversed Hanged man.

You won't waste your time with anyone that keeps you on hold to reach your dreams and goals. You wont wait for anyone to make any decisions that have a major impact on your life. Anyone that is slow to the point of limbo in co-operating with you in any relationship, project or event, will be left behind. You are certain and sure of where you want to go and wont be kept back by anyone. Be it a project, event or relationship. If they are not on board and ready to fly then you can dominate with having the final say and decision.

4- What does this strength bring to Pandora?

The Devil.

Quite a bit of gratification in the sense of ownership. Bringing a greatness of satisfaction. Knowing you have a strong hold and influence over those around you and among you gives you a sense of control that you are not willingly ready or wanting any other to have. You may enjoy it a little bit too much to the point of 'needing' it this way with certain conviction that it's the only way. It may drive you or others around you to indulge in addictions to help ease the 'trapped or chained' illusion. Addicitions are not always in the form of toxic substance, but also gambling, food, anything leaving you needing an 'escape' routine.

Pandora. 11-03-2018 01:59 AM

Thanks Inika! I'm not sure I totally agree about having a strong presence among those around me, hahahaha! I'll have to come back to it after giving it some thought. It certainly gave me food for thought!