Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Time Travel (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   I have t-traveled w/o a flux capacitor (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=28700)

Rise From Ash 10-01-2012 12:25 AM

I have t-traveled w/o a flux capacitor

Okay - maybe it wasn't true t-travel but when I was young, perhaps 8 or 9, I was playing outside with a stick slashing it around. All of a sudden there was a great field around me and I was fully grown. I was muscular (quite a stud), wearing only a loin fur cloth and holding something that looked like a crudely made axe. Anyone had a similar experience?

innerlight 10-01-2012 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rise From Ash
Okay - maybe it wasn't true t-travel but when I was young, perhaps 8 or 9, I was playing outside with a stick slashing it around. All of a sudden there was a great field around me and I was fully grown. I was muscular (quite a stud), wearing only a loin fur cloth and holding something that looked like a crudely made axe. Anyone had a similar experience?

Sounds to be that you were having a past life vision of a time long ago.... Unless you currently wear fur cloth and use crudely made axes.

Gracey 10-01-2012 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rise From Ash

he he he, i would agree too that you were seeing a past life of yours.

Troll_ov_Grimness 20-02-2012 10:13 PM

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not but something happened to me once that was really odd. I was in the chaos of my initiatory shamanic awakening.. I had heard about reiki, didn't want to pay to see someone, so took it upon myself to do it myself. I had a kundalini acute psychotic manic episode awakening. This is documented it is real it does happen to people I am one of the statistics so to speak.. its in the DSM-IV under Spiritual Emergency. This also happens to Korean shamans and I recommend reading about that. I'll post a thread on that sometime and would even like it to have its own forum but yeah so anyway... I was sitting on the metro and I looked at my hands and they were bigger than they should be they were like man hands. I am a male but I have very slender long spindly hands that I never felt particularly masculine with ... so it was a dramatic difference. That is all I have ever experienced in this way. Another time I had a dream where I was a woman. I'm straight though and I have a girlfriend. but I don't like men I prefer company of women. thats me.

Gofa 24-03-2012 10:20 AM

Looking out through someone else's eyes is something i have memories of which is like some others memory in real time which is now my memory. Hope this gives a little perspective
Cheers

Henri77 28-03-2012 12:44 AM

Great topic .... I believe many of us will be able to move in time much more readily as we get closer to earth 4D shift ......

Recall walking around a local lake at night .....and I suddenly tuned into a prehistoric era .... and half expected to see a dinosaur emerge from the lake.... interestingly ,another member of our spiritual group had a similar experience that week .... where she felt transported to that era.

Henri77 29-03-2012 04:03 AM

Was watching a dvd workshop with Drunvalo today, and he described a method for altering or erasing events in our past.
Had a feeling this was a possibility. It's called the reversal technique.

Henri77 30-03-2012 08:28 AM

I looked online for reversal technique ... but it's NOT what's referred to on the web, should anyone research this. But an esoteric blue school teaching.

7luminaries 24-06-2012 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by innerlight
Sounds to be that you were having a past life vision of a time long ago.... Unless you currently wear fur cloth and use crudely made axes.

:wink: sounds quite fetching really...

Troll_ov_Grimness 27-06-2012 06:23 PM

I've had a dream running with wolves as a wolf or dog
I've also had a dream of being a caveman in a mudslide of some kind or trying to get down a steep cliff.

and I've had a dream where I was in this barren landscape covered in flesh
which was a very odd dream

but they're just dreams and I don't put a whole lot of stock in them

the dream I had where I was a woman was special because I was a completely different gender.
and I 'was' a woman in that dream. Very very odd experience . Like.. I had a vagina, and felt orgasm
Bizarre