Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astrology (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Supermoon, bloodmoon and lunar eclipse at the same time (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91434)

WindWater 26-09-2015 12:56 PM

Supermoon, bloodmoon and lunar eclipse at the same time

Hey there,
Sundaynight they say that there will be a red/bloodmoon, but it will also be a supermoon and a full lunar eclipse will happen.
It will look dramatic, that is for sure :) I have never experienced such a thing so I am curious and will definitely take a look.

What I am also curious about is what the meaning of it is, and if it has an effect on us. Can anyone expand my knowledge about this? :)

CrystalSong 26-09-2015 03:15 PM

I can't give you too much astrology based stuff by I can toll you it brings increased/enhanced energy due to being so close to earth. So setting Intentions for the next 30 days has more Umpfh to it.

The Eclipse part of it can be used to drop and release unuseful beliefs, habits and so on - shedding stuff.

I plan on using it to grid my house in crystals and set some very firm intentions for the coming years.

Jenny Crow 27-09-2015 03:02 AM

It's called a Super Moon because the moon will appear larger than normal because it's closer to the earth than normal. It's called a Blood Moon because it will appear to be red. You can google it - there's lots of info on the phenomenon.

WindWater 27-09-2015 09:31 AM

Thank you Crystal,
I will try to work with it also then :)

Jenny Crow,
I am aware of what it is scientifically.
I was curious about the effect it has energy wise. :)

Clover 27-09-2015 01:02 PM

I hope I get to see it tonight! Our weather this morning has started out cloudy. Let's hope for some clear skies tonight. :D

Miss Hepburn 27-09-2015 01:36 PM

I will be outdoors in a big drumming circle...every full moon.
Big , probably 300 tonight...and tourists walking by in
this extraordinary park with tall red rocks here in Colorado.,
similar to Sedona, Az.
Dancers, sparklers, incense, flutes, bells, children...it's kinda pagan looking.
:smile: Oh boy!

WindWater 27-09-2015 06:46 PM

Miss Hepburn,
That truly sounds interesting. I think I would have enjoyed experiencing that as well.

O 27-09-2015 07:21 PM

I agree, sounds amazing Miss Hepburn.
I've been to the 'Garden of the Gods' in Colorado Springs. It was beautiful and serene!

knightofalbion 27-09-2015 08:27 PM

It's another chance to marvel at the beauty and wonder of the Universe ...

Jenny Crow 27-09-2015 10:22 PM

[quote=WindWater

Jenny Crow,
I am aware of what it is scientifically.
I was curious about the effect it has energy wise. :)[/QUOTE]

Oh, sorry, lol. Go here Solar and Lunar Eclipses in Magic - Pagan Path and click on the first one and they talk about the energies there:smile: