Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What's your idea of Heaven? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94198)

Tobi 03-12-2015 11:20 PM

My idea of "Heaven" is a place where there is love, a sense of tremendous peace yet scintillating with life and energy, that same profound sense of "All is Well" that does come to me as a gift sometimes, only maybe a little brighter....above the 'clouds'.....
Landscapes, fields, woodlands, mountains in the distance, lovely skies, blue water lakes, being able to manifest a tree to give as a gift....maybe one with apples on it? (See? I can't quite give up yet on the beauties of Earth) Being able to sing again and use my voice to create music which others may find soothing or uplifting and joyful. I have so much music in me.

Being able to work with those I love most dearly, at the same job they are doing as a member of the team. Being fine enough to do that work. They are already. I hope I match up.

Serenity69 04-12-2015 09:51 AM

What Dreams May Come - Heaven
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o86DCFuUGqE

Rah nam 04-12-2015 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KrystalVisions82
Do you believe heaven exists? I heard from some near death experiences that you can manifest anything through thought there. So what's your idea of Heaven?

Basically no, I don't belief in a place like heaven and I know there is no such place.
Heaven is portrait as a place or endpoint in a finite reality or world. Finity in creation is an illusion.
There are many beautiful places outside this reality, as well as challenging ones. And so many levels of existence above this one.
I can understand that many want to get to a place like heaven, after spending time in a place like this one. Where they are still waging war and control each other. Anything outside of this reality must appear like heaven.
But every level of existence has it's challenges.

Tobi 04-12-2015 06:09 PM

Even our "Heavens" are only stages on our journeys Rah Nam :hug3:

OceanTide 04-12-2015 07:03 PM

Michael Newton Describes Heaven in His Books

My ideas of what heaven is like are described in the books by Michael Newton called Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls. Love, peace, beauty, music, fun, energy, healing, learning, companionship, camaraderie, lots of good things, a feeling of being home. I can't describe it all. I would suggest reading his books. They give a good view of heaven IMO.

Miss Hepburn 04-12-2015 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OceanTide
My ideas of what heaven is like are described in the books by Michael Newton
called Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls. Love, peace, beauty, music, fun, energy, healing,
learning, companionship, camaraderie, lots of good things, a feeling of being home.
I can't describe it all.
I would suggest reading his books.
They give a good view of heaven IMO.

Michael Newton, again! I have got to get his books! :tongue:

I AM 05-12-2015 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobi
Even our "Heavens" are only stages on our journeys :hug3:

I could agree with that.:smile:

OceanTide 05-12-2015 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Michael Newton, again! I have got to get his books! :tongue:

LOL! I highly recommend Newton's books. They are also available in audio from audible dot com. The audio version is good too. Reading these books, things just clicked with me. I'd read something from the book and think, "that's what I thought heaven would be like!" Other times I found it pure glee to hear what awaits. A definite thumbs up for both books from me. :icon_thumleft:

TheGlow 05-12-2015 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobi
My idea of "Heaven" is a place where there is love, a sense of tremendous peace yet scintillating with life and energy, that same profound sense of "All is Well" that does come to me as a gift sometimes, only maybe a little brighter....above the 'clouds'.....
Landscapes, fields, woodlands, mountains in the distance, lovely skies, blue water lakes, being able to manifest a tree to give as a gift....maybe one with apples on it? (See? I can't quite give up yet on the beauties of Earth) Being able to sing again and use my voice to create music which others may find soothing or uplifting and joyful. I have so much music in me.

Being able to work with those I love most dearly, at the same job they are doing as a member of the team. Being fine enough to do that work. They are already. I hope I match up.

We are quite simular. If you add a part where we get to splash in the shallow water as it hits sand while the sunsets a beautiful hue, again in intimate energetic communion with those I love, I''d love to be there.

Do I really think that is heaven? No I'm pretty sure I felt it once. The eternal kind. It was swirling giddy bliss energy, felt overwhelmed with joy and connection. It was all connection, love, bliss really, just bliss.

I don't really believe in heaven as a place. What I experienced was Union. I assume as reunion with source. It was while hugging my sc, but I finally understood how anything for eternity could be a good thing. That energy for eternity,... i could do that.

Rah nam 05-12-2015 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OceanTide
My ideas of what heaven is like are described in the books by Michael Newton called Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls. Love, peace, beauty, music, fun, energy, healing, learning, companionship, camaraderie, lots of good things, a feeling of being home. I can't describe it all. I would suggest reading his books. They give a good view of heaven IMO.

Michael Newton only describes the astral realm and I belief, and as far as I remember the non physical earth realm. The astral realm is like a small draw in a cupboard, in a house, in a city, in a state, in a nation.
It is a construct, created by those who create or construct all realities. It can be erected and can an will be dismantled again.