Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Why I am here in this forum (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118489)

Carnelian2 17-11-2017 07:42 AM

Why I am here in this forum

You could say that synchronicity is what led me here. I was trying to sign up for a couple of social networking sites and the confirmation e-mail kept on getting stuck/not reaching my inbox. Their own tech support did not know what to do, so I had given up.
I then did a reading for myself, which raised a number of questions and started to look for answers in the various forums. Then I came across this one, where you guys have had similar issues.
In the end, I used my GMail account for the social networking sites, for which I now have access, and I am a new member here!

Call that synchronicity? - certainly one of those seemingly unrelated things that form a pattern.

Elysium 20-11-2017 03:37 AM

Welcome to the forum ! :)

hallow 27-11-2017 03:20 AM

Kind of a cool feeling isn't it?:biggrin: I hurd a qoute once, "let your feet guide you" it really stuck and in ways i live by it. I learned to pick up the little signs to help me on my journey. If someone were to ask me where i am going. I think I would say, i don't know, ill let you know when i get there.

shoni7510 27-11-2017 09:34 AM

Welcome to spiritual forums. It is what you believe that matters.

Christian Male 16-12-2017 02:43 PM

Re:

I would imagine you’re here for the same reasons the rest of us are here. You have experienced something so profound and supernatural that you can’t yet explain it. Not only can you not explain it, but those within your orbit have difficulty or are unable to explain it themselves. I would also guess that only individuals that have experienced this kind of connection are the ones that understand it, or are at least attempting to understand it.

markings 21-12-2017 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christian Male
I would imagine you’re here for the same reasons the rest of us are here. You have experienced something so profound and supernatural that you can’t yet explain it. Not only can you not explain it, but those within your orbit have difficulty or are unable to explain it themselves. I would also guess that only individuals that have experienced this kind of connection are the ones that understand it, or are at least attempting to understand it.

This sounds beautifully elitist to me.

open2it 29-12-2017 07:10 PM

Old saying :birds of a feather flock together. That's probably why you are here. You were looking for someplace or community forum that had interests, beliefs or presence of mind as you have and low and behold here you are. I feel this is why I am here. I don't want to try and fit in with closed minded people that because of their lack of research think I am an idiot that will believe any snake charmer that comes along.

To closed mined people I go with this quote. "It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled" by Albert Einstein. Also " a closed mind is a terrible thing to waste" by unknown.

blossomingtree 18-01-2018 11:59 PM

I love learning and some folks here are full of lessons :smile: It is really nice that way.

Thanks everyone, and for sharing in/hosting this space.

BT

Universal.Vibe 19-01-2018 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by open2it
Old saying :birds of a feather flock together.

This is the basic premise of law of attraction.
Expressing your self will be easiest in a places where others express in a similar way you do, this makes it the path of least resistance.
That's why you are here

Bornonthecusp 08-02-2018 05:12 PM

I definitely believe we're in these forums to continue our growth and to realise we're not alone, perhaps? I'm really grateful to be here and welcome to everyone old and new to this site :-)