Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   I'm going to do some channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133617)

HumbleBob2 27-01-2020 01:20 PM

I'm going to do some channeling

I felt like doing some written channeling somewhere people might get something out of it. I have a youtube show that I Livestream every night called Humble Bob Channels The Universe, but most of my audience are new to the concept of channeling.

Alright, here we go. Going to channel after this sentence:

Hello, our collective name has not been given yet. We are all excited to see that the universal mind seems to be waking up in us all.
We hope that this does not alarm anyone new to this new world. A world of open minds.

We are addressing the elephant in the room. Most people who know about channeling, rather keep it to themselves for many understandable reasons. Humble Bob is adamant that he will reveal what channeling is to a wider audience and he has been having trouble doing so.

If anyone out there is reading this and wishes to offer Humble Bob a helping hand by spreading the word that unconscious channeling is being explained on youtube by Humble Bob, that would be much appreciated to all of us.

We expect the mind is now trying to convince you that this is an exercise in egocentricity. We assure you it is not, we only wish for Humble Bob to succeed, and he only writes the words that he channels.

Think whatever you wish, just please do your best to spread the word.

Okay, I'm too embarrassed to read over what I wrote, but I got the basic gist, if anyone needs an interpretation or has a request for channeling, let me know! :)

HumbleBob2 28-01-2020 12:07 PM

I'd love to get into a discussion about channeling with anyone who's interested.

Here's another go at some channeling:

Hello, we are all with you eternally. We wish you would hurry up and find the answer that you've all been looking for. We wish to inform you that the one who channels us is quite correct in his assumption that he has an ability to reveal certain secrets.

If you wish for any secrets to be revealed, simply ask the appropriate questions. Start with any question, ask about our unconscious mind, the universe or anything.

That's about it, let me know if it strikes a chord with anyone.

John32241 28-01-2020 03:27 PM

Hi,

I find that asking the appropriate questions is the key to success. Yesterday I was doing this on line with 2 different people at the same time. Both are able to channel divine wisdom on their own. I was doing my best in each instance to guide the questions which got asked.

May I say that this is not as easy as it sounds. That there is a kind of receptivness required which is often absent. The human mind thinks in primitive logical ways. The divine mind has a hard time translating divine wisdom in a way which can be grasped by the human intellect.

That answer we have all been looking for is to have greater compassion for self and others. It is a very old channeled massage theme. Yet in our current societies around the world, it is still not really understood.

We generally speaking make laws and punish those who break the law. This is the wrong idea entirely. We even think the creator gave us free choice and then punishes us for any incorrect choices we make. That is not a free choice. It is a form of slavery. Which is 100% the opposite of what we are looking for which is to have greater compassion for self and others.

John

HumbleBob2 29-01-2020 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I find that asking the appropriate questions is the key to success. Yesterday I was doing this on line with 2 different people at the same time. Both are able to channel divine wisdom on their own. I was doing my best in each instance to guide the questions which got asked.

May I say that this is not as easy as it sounds. That there is a kind of receptivness required which is often absent. The human mind thinks in primitive logical ways. The divine mind has a hard time translating divine wisdom in a way which can be grasped by the human intellect.

That answer we have all been looking for is to have greater compassion for self and others. It is a very old channeled massage theme. Yet in our current societies around the world, it is still not really understood.

We generally speaking make laws and punish those who break the law. This is the wrong idea entirely. We even think the creator gave us free choice and then punishes us for any incorrect choices we make. That is not a free choice. It is a form of slavery. Which is 100% the opposite of what we are looking for which is to have greater compassion for self and others.

John

Hi John! Thank you for your very thoughtful response!

I agree about the questions thing, although I find it's hard enough to get people to ask ANY questions let alone the right questions.

On my show, I literally just ask people to ask me questions. I think the idea is to get people to channel the questions even though they might not know that that's what they're doing.

I think the divine mind, as you call it, give us the questions that it has answers prepared for.

I just had an idea, I'm going to channel a bunch of questions and then I'll go back and try to answer them.

What is the meaning of life?

How many people are aware of channeling?

How does channeling work?

How do you channel?

What is spirituality?

How do awakenings happen?

Alright, I'm going to leave it there but yeah these are all pretty standard questions that people should be asking of all channelers. There must be tests we could do to get channelers to answer the same questions and match up the results.

I'm going to try and channel some answers to these questions, here we go:

What is the meaning of life?

The textbook definition is irrelevant because that's not what we are needing to know. What we are needing to know is if life has a purpose and the answer is yes. Life is one doorway, death doesn't exist. Everything is saved. Your consciousness continues, never shuts off. You will experience pure bliss upon the moment of arrival. It is not an afterlife, it is life itself.

How many people are aware of channeling?

This is hard to say as we can only translate information that the channeler, Humble Bob, is aware of/privy to. We suspect that there is a spectrum of people who are aware of different things, but ones who believe in channeling would be limited to those who have been taught in secret.

In short, we are not sure.

How does channeling work?

Simple. You are always channeling. Sometimes you are channeling yourself, this is by default, it is the strongest connection, and sometimes you are channeling the collective unconscious. That's where things get tricky and, again, Humble Bob does not know these answers so we are only able to supply you with little hints/clues/breadcrumbs for you to follow if you are interested in discovering some answers for yourselves.

How do you channel?

Simply write or say words before you have a chance to understand what the reason for that word being said is. Humble Bob knows not what the entity above him understands, but he loosely follows the flow of the conscious river and then can examine the cloud's definition of channeling for you all to see for yourselves. It is easy, write a page of stream of consciousness flow. You will eventually get better at it. It is a secret that many know and they d not sure for many reasons. It is being kept well hidden and Humble Bob is trying to show all.

What is spirituality?

It is a human name to give to a feeling that we are not alone. The sense of a spirit/soul. The sense that a spirit is with you at all times giving guidance. We understand the feeling, many do. A lot of humans don't. Most aliens do. One day, we'll see for ourselves.

How do awakenings happen?

Simply by reading the correct words, an awakening should occur. Humble Bob has left many words that should sway you onto the path of awakening. Of course, many have had the awakening experience, especially on this forum, but it is important to note that there is much more to learn. Listen to Humble Bob's alter ego Duckfoot's music. We can't pst links here but it's okay, we'll go find it ourselves.

Alright, that's about it, thanks again John! :)

John32241 29-01-2020 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HumbleBob2

How do you channel?

Simply write or say words before you have a chance to understand what the reason for that word being said is. Humble Bob knows not what the entity above him understands, but he loosely follows the flow of the conscious river and then can examine the cloud's definition of channeling for you all to see for yourselves. It is easy, write a page of stream of consciousness flow. You will eventually get better at it. It is a secret that many know and they d not sure for many reasons. It is being kept well hidden and Humble Bob is trying to show all.

Hi,

My understanding is that we all have an all knowing divine higher self. Through practice of self talk like imaginary conversations, we can get better at bringing in divine wisdom. I would like to focus on knowing more about some things like telepathy, telekinesis, and teleportation. My thought was lets formulate some questions on these things and see what we get.

For now lets start with telepathy. I have been divinely guided to start doing telepathy with our higher self connection. Foster a love bond with it. Look for guidance from this aspects of self to help us with wisdom regarding things like family relationships and personal state of mind improvements. As a question from me to your higher self I would like to ask for some insights about this process. I do have a full set of questions in mind. However I would like to do one question at a time with you.

Thanks,
John

HumbleBob2 29-01-2020 10:36 AM

I take it that you'd like me to channel some insights on telepathy. I'll do my best :) (though all channeling should feel effortless I think.

After this sentence, I will be channeling a response.

You wish to know about telepathy and how its use might affect the relationships around you.

One does not need to know telepathy in order to use it acutely. Should we be so inclined as to take up telepathy, there are certain things one might need to know in order to advance in the field.

First, one must gather the strength to move past the negative thoughts/channels. Embrace if you have to, don't ignore, just refuse to give it attention. This is one thing that needs to happen in order for our channeling to become more clear.

Second, you will be able to notice a slight difference in the way in which our channeler Humble Bob communicates. We have noticed it too. It is not unusual in the sense that it's alarming in any way, though it may be for some, it is that it actually arrives at similar conclusions to what you were thinking all along.

We hope this has demonstrated the ability to diverge from the path and channel the inner ego for a moment to give an insight that might be useful but can only be given by a human mind such as one like Humble Bob's.

Rest assured, you will come to understand telepathy better in time. Best not to use the word telepathy. Channeling is safer, psychic is also a bit contreversial. One must address the elephant in the room that it's all something, just unknown at current time what.

Should you excuse yourself from the conversation at any point in time, address the conversation recipient as politely as possible, welcoming warmly and not interferring with their natural flow, their state of awareness.

That's about it. Thanks John, I'm so glad someone is finally experimenting with channeling with me.

Cheers!

John32241 29-01-2020 02:13 PM

Hello,

Yes I have had an interest in telepathy for many years. I have been divinely trained on using it in extensive ways.

True most like to use the word channeling. Which is in my mind an aspect of telepathy. Telepathy being a shared experience with another form of awareness. That is how it was explained to me.

Some teach human consciousness to human conscious telepathy. I have experienced where a young child could put a post hypnotic thought in my head and get me to move my arm and hand in the way she wanted. This was done more than once with me. So I suspect that there is a lot to learn about these things. So if you are inclined to explore that subject with me I would appreciate it.

John

HumbleBob2 30-01-2020 05:39 AM

Excellent! I'd be happy to talk about telepathy with you. I've tried to talk about telepathy on another forum but no one was interested and I think it just came across as loony to the people there.

Just a bit of backstory about me, in 2017 I had a psychotic episode that lasted a couple months and the entire time I thought I was telepathic and communicating with people in my head.

Now I understand that, although it felt like true telepathy at the time, it was mostly illusion. I wasn't really communicating with the people I thought I was communicating with. However, since then I have become fascinated by the idea that many out there have experienced the same thing.

I'm certain that telepathy in some form exists.

If you have any direct questions you can ask me, feel free and I will give you my answer and/or a channeled answer.

Thanks again for participating John!

HumbleBob2 30-01-2020 11:18 AM

Alright, I'm gonna do a little channeling on the subject of telepathy. Here we go, let's get stuck into it.

+++

Hello, our name is not important. What we are to share with you today is more important. We have a clue to share. It is a simple clue. We are no longer communicating with you. Have you seen our diary? That last message was from a negative entity and the positive thoughts warned that it would occur on that line. We suspect that there is a rhythm or flow to the words, a pattern to be more precise.

Once we remove ourselves from our conversation, we must simply address the elephant in the room that yes, Humble Bob has NO idea what the heck he's talking about. Well, some idea, just not OUR idea. If this is making any sense to you, look within and find the maltese falcon, the hidden jewel, the soul. We must be able to communicate on a differen wavelength.

Hello, our simple test is to see if this resonates with anyone, if it does, congratulations, you are on the path to knowing something more about telepathy, a word we don't like to use often. Channeling is less harsh and has a reputation for being a little more ridiculous and therefor less serious and alarming to people who don't know about telepathy.

What you must begin to understand, is that there is a human component involved, one which travels the universe looking for clues. Understand that not all of what comes through is easily decipherable, but we do our best to modestly adapt to the negative interruptions.

One such as he, Humble Bob, can use language, communication in honesty to convey that there seems to be a mutual understanding on the parts of Humble Bob and a certain type of person who has experienced the "wavelength" phenomena.

One day, we'll find it. We'll look outside these walls and prosper. We shall inherit the Earth, for the Earth was stolen from us before our birth.
+++

That's about it, hope it was understandable to some people out there. Let me know if you "got it".

John32241 30-01-2020 12:53 PM

Thank you Bob. That was a very intereting message to get. I do relate to some of it however not all of it.

John

ThatMan 30-01-2020 05:55 PM

It's impressive how long your messages can be, mine are always short but I hear them, there are voices talking in my mind, so to say, but only when I meditate, this usually happens just few moments after I start to meditate or it can happen later on while I achieve a deep state of meditation.

My body has spontaneous movements and I see a flash of light, when the voice appears, I am no longer in this world, it's like I am in another place then I return back and I usually feel that my legs are stretching as if they are under the effect of some intense energy.

There are two ways that facilitate this experience ( two ways I found ):

1. Focus on nothing and expect nothing, as if you are letting yourself fall asleep.
2. Focus on your breath.

There is one more way but this requires you to keep asking again and again and again the same thing ( you can use any words you like but it has to be about one certain thing ), usually there is a "rude" message back, like, what do you want, why do you keep asking the same thing, and things like that.

HumbleBob2 31-01-2020 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatMan
It's impressive how long your messages can be, mine are always short but I hear them, there are voices talking in my mind, so to say, but only when I meditate, this usually happens just few moments after I start to meditate or it can happen later on while I achieve a deep state of meditation.

My body has spontaneous movements and I see a flash of light, when the voice appears, I am no longer in this world, it's like I am in another place then I return back and I usually feel that my legs are stretching as if they are under the effect of some intense energy.

There are two ways that facilitate this experience ( two ways I found ):

1. Focus on nothing and expect nothing, as if you are letting yourself fall asleep.
2. Focus on your breath.

There is one more way but this requires you to keep asking again and again and again the same thing ( you can use any words you like but it has to be about one certain thing ), usually there is a "rude" message back, like, what do you want, why do you keep asking the same thing, and things like that.

I definitely relate to getting "rude" messages, however, I don't really do any sort of meditation or go into any sor4t of trance to begin the channeling, I just simply switch over to the unconscious thoughts that are coming through. Let's try a little more channeling:

+++
Hello all, it is we, the challengers of virtue. We come to you now as a whole entity subsidized by the balance of positive and negative forces. We can give you another clue, hold onto your hats. This one goes out to the man in blue, for he is a true dynamite. One such as he, can give out blue wisdom freely, the blue setting the tone for things to come and things gone by.

Once we come up for air after spend much time in the pit of despair, we will see a brand new light, a blue light, shining, beckoning forth with apparent glee. Don't mention the Aaswards (never heard this word before I don't think). The diamond dimension is pulsing with a vibratory energy unlike any other present in the other 9 dimensions.

We are close to finding a key, there are 7 keys, one key is already with you.
We should find the next key at a level beyond recognition, we may, in other words, not realise when this key has fallen into our hands. Deja Vu for some is a key, the moment that weariness comes wandering back to the fold and reminds us that, haven't we been her before?

Sure, most of it doesn't make sense, but it's fun to read, and reading the pure unconscious thoughts of a collective union is telling in many ways. We gather some things, we discard others. Simply put, if you do not understand the "wisdom" you are receiving from the unconscious channeling, then move on and ignore it, it may be a negative entity playing games with you.

This is important! ALL channeled thoughts that confuse you or are hard to understand or don't make much sense, are best to be ignored. These are most likely designed to confuse. Once you enter the telepathic universe, you will find that there are negative forces who pose as positive ones in order to trick you into gaining their trust. You are only you, and divided/compartmentalising your mind is a difficult task without any physical representation. Try and think of your mind as four parts in a diamond shape. At the top is the higher consciousness, the left and right are your two competing, dark and light, egos, and at the bottom rests the great unrest, the distinctive darkness, the urge.

We hope this has been somewhat useful for you, receiving such nonsensical wisdom is part of the game and we hope that you understand the game well enough in this point of your journey that you can see through the mire of bull**** to pull at the juicy diamonds of wisdom that beckon your name.
+++

Hmm, gonna post this and then go back and read it, this was an interesting channel sesh, gonna be hard to make sense of though.

Cheers everyone!

HumbleBob2 31-01-2020 10:53 AM

Felt like doing a little more channeling. Tell me if this has been useful for you to read.

+++
The guide to consciousness it through the window. We can sometimes receive the words in advance in order for us to predict and correct a word if need be.

Once you catch on to the rhythm, you will understand more and more with every word you read. The important thing to take away from this experiment is that there are two sides/parts of consciousness. The marrying of the two is whatcha wanna do!

Anyway, never mind us, we are gathering information as we speak. You all are looking at us dreary eyed, not even looking for answers. As we spoke to you before, Humble Bob's ego venue has more answers than you think are permitted.

He has managed to tap into the pure unconscious wavelength and, for the moment, he is presenting pure unconscious thoughts. You do not need to understand it all at this time, but if you help Humble Bob on his journey he will be very gracious when he finally sees his time in the sun.

This is our device that we use on a daily basis. Trust not all the words you say, just listen and take it all in. Take everything with a grain of salt. This is a very useful exercise, try to remove, for a day/24 hours, your ENTIRE belief system. Everything you thought you knew for certain? Have it removed for the day.

You will feel such a sense of relief, a money off your back, that you will enjoy the new you like a spectator of an event that has never been seen by human eyes before. We talkin aliens?

Hells ya, baby, we talkin aliens.

---

Anyway, never mind that last bit I think, it might be confusing. I try to avoid talking about aliens too much.

Pagandell 31-01-2020 01:41 PM

Hi Humble Bob, nice to see you back. I have a channelled poem from a few hours ago I'd like to share hope that's cool

Hi dear friend I'd like to ask when does it all end.
Me feels it's an ever evolving trend.
A belief in which we must defend.

And who is this trickster they speak of but not so clear.
Who balances between enlightenment and fear.
The trees no more than them my dear.;,,,,;,,,,;,;;,;;;;,, friend

And when we awake we only joke.
So have a merry little toke.
And whotch it all go up in smoke.
And capture wisdom words once spoke.

But to relieve this seemingly eternal pain.
We must go back to spirit then return again.

So others would just say they don't give a hoot.
And have no time to discuss or dispute.

But we know better my cosmic friend.
For we know the story has no end. :D

HumbleBob2 01-02-2020 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pagandell
Hi Humble Bob, nice to see you back. I have a channelled poem from a few hours ago I'd like to share hope that's cool

Hi dear friend I'd like to ask when does it all end.
Me feels it's an ever evolving trend.
A belief in which we must defend.

And who is this trickster they speak of but not so clear.
Who balances between enlightenment and fear.
The trees no more than them my dear.;,,,,;,,,,;,;;,;;;;,, friend

And when we awake we only joke.
So have a merry little toke.
And whotch it all go up in smoke.
And capture wisdom words once spoke.

But to relieve this seemingly eternal pain.
We must go back to spirit then return again.

So others would just say they don't give a hoot.
And have no time to discuss or dispute.

But we know better my cosmic friend.
For we know the story has no end. :D

I don't mind at all! Your poem was wonderful and I felt like I was following along all the way through. Can I guess what it's about? It's about how you can smoke weed and communicate with an entity other than yourself. It's often all sorts of other entities, including some kind of malevolent trickster.
The last half is about how all of this stuff is impossible to explain to people with closed minds without them thinking you're just a crazy person but that you can learn to be content knowing this information on your own and not concern yourself with sharing it because you think it might be impossible.

Was I at all close?

Pagandell 01-02-2020 05:58 PM

Quote:

I don't mind at all! Your poem was wonderful and I felt like I was following along all the way through. Can I guess what it's about? It's about how you can smoke weed and communicate with an entity other than yourself. It's often all sorts of other entities, including some kind of malevolent trickster.
The last half is about how all of this stuff is impossible to explain to people with closed minds without them thinking you're just a crazy person but that you can learn to be content knowing this information on your own and not concern yourself with sharing it because you think it might be impossible.

Was I at all close?

Do not read this post as it has come up 2 times for some reason the next one is the updated one.
Yes you were very close but the bit about the trickster was about me.
When I channel poems the next line comes so fast I do not have time to see how it looks to someone else reading it.
When I first got my pack of tarot cards the first thing I did was ask which card am I and I got the fool.
I new strait away whot they were saying. I always edit them after but this is about channeling so l gave you it as it came.

I'm going to send you a question and would be very interested to see who and what you channel. :smile:

Pagandell 01-02-2020 06:25 PM

Quote:

Was I at all close?

When I channel poems the next line comes so fast I do not have time to see how the poem looks to someone else reading it.
When I first got my pack of tarot cards the first thing I did was ask which card am I and I got the fool
I new strait away whot they were saying.
I always edit my poems after but this is about channeling so l gave you it as it came.

I'm going to send you a question and would be very interested to see who and what you channel
Also if you would like to send a channelled message/ question from who ever comes through to my tarot cards I can do you a 3 card on that it's something l have not done before so it would be interesting :D

HumbleBob2 02-02-2020 06:15 AM

Quote:

When I channel poems the next line comes so fast I do not have time to see how the poem looks to someone else reading it.
When I first got my pack of tarot cards the first thing I did was ask which card am I and I got the fool
I new strait away whot they were saying.
I always edit my poems after but this is about channeling so l gave you it as it came.

I'm going to send you a question and would be very interested to see who and what you channel
Also if you would like to send a channelled message/ question from who ever comes through to my tarot cards I can do you a 3 card on that it's something l have not done before so it would be interesting :D

Ah, I see. That makes sense. I think we're on the same wavelength for the most part.

So, when you say you're going to send me a question, do you mean telepathically? And I have to see what comes through? I can do that.

Ok, I'm going to start channeling in a moment.

---
Well, it is I again, the trickster, ready to inform you of the oncoming slurry of investigative journalism that is coming your way. True to nature, the looker sees only a small portion of the venue that the looker stands in. 360 vision is not feasible to the to eyed man, yet it is not only a possibility, it is an inevitability. We hope that we have understood your question, it is not our want to confuse or dissaray. We hope you get something out of this, enough to continue to pursue Humble Bob's newfound abilities.
---

Hmm, let me know if that answered your question, the 360 vision was the most specific thing in there, did your question have to do with that? I don't have much faith that the channeling can guess exactly what others are thinking, it works differently at different times.

Ok, and now I'll channel something for your tarot cards, that sounds really cool, thanks for the suggestion! Alright here we go:

+++
Hello, it is not our concern for who concerns themselves with the concerns of others, our only concern is that the concernment remains for a concerning amount of time. My question is, how long will people remain concerned about Humble Bob before they realise that he is on to something?
+++

Hmm, I guess that is something I would like to know. People seem to be misinterpreting my words and intentions across the internet and even in my personal life. In short, people are worried that something's not right. The people that know me well, know that I'm fine and even agree that I'm definitely on to something, but when I start trying to tell people that don't know me, they just don't seem to take any notice because I sound like a random madman. Will this always be the case?

Looking forward to what your tarot turns up :)

Cheers Pagandell!

Pagandell 02-02-2020 11:21 PM

Quote:

Ah, I see. That makes sense. I think we're on the same wavelength for the most part.

So, when you say you're going to send me a question, do you mean telepathically? And I have to see what comes through? I can do that.

Ok, I'm going to start channeling in a moment.

---
Well, it is I again, the trickster, ready to inform you of the oncoming slurry of investigative journalism that is coming your way. True to nature, the looker sees only a small portion of the venue that the looker stands in. 360 vision is not feasible to the to eyed man, yet it is not only a possibility, it is an inevitability. We hope that we have understood your question, it is not our want to confuse or dissaray. We hope you get something out of this, enough to continue to pursue Humble Bob's newfound abilities.
---

Hmm, let me know if that answered your question, the 360 vision was the most specific thing in there, did your question have to do with that? I don't have much faith that the channeling can guess exactly what others are thinking, it works differently at different times.

Ok, and now I'll channel something for your tarot cards, that sounds really cool, thanks for the suggestion! Alright here we go:

+++
Hello, it is not our concern for who concerns themselves with the concerns of others, our only concern is that the concernment remains for a concerning amount of time. My question is, how long will people remain concerned about Humble Bob before they realise that he is on to something?
+++

Hmm, I guess that is something I would like to know. People seem to be misinterpreting my words and intentions across the internet and even in my personal life. In short, people are worried that something's not right. The people that know me well, know that I'm fine and even agree that I'm definitely on to something, but when I start trying to tell people that don't know me, they just don't seem to take any notice because I sound like a random madman. Will this always be the case?

Looking forward to what your tarot turns up :)

Cheers Pagandell!

Hi Humble bob sorry but I did not explain my self clearly enough.
I did not mean I would send you a telepathic message I ment I would post you one
I would like you to channel do plants comunicate to each other.
Also the tarot card reading I was into you channeling an entity spirit or alien being that had a question for me and the cards been reading for people for years I wanted to take my cards onto another level:smile:

HumbleBob2 03-02-2020 09:34 AM

Quote:

Hi Humble bob sorry but I did not explain my self clearly enough.
I did not mean I would send you a telepathic message I ment I would post you one
I would like you to channel do plants comunicate to each other.
Also the tarot card reading I was into you channeling an entity spirit or alien being that had a question for me and the cards been reading for people for years I wanted to take my cards onto another level:smile:

Ah, that's ok, I thought that's what you meant at first.

Ok, so the question is "Do plants communicate with each other?"

I'll channel a response now:

+++
Hello, we are the plants. We are communicating happily with you right now so, yes, we do communicate with each other too. Humble Bob doesn't believe this, but it's important to note that he is letting the channeling say what it needs to say. We plants talk to each other about how to grow, what humans are doing to the planet, and many other things, though we don't communicate any verbal languages, we are well versed in all languages and understand anything the universe, the great mind, could understand itself. You should understand that for creatures and living things that are not as advanced as humans, they're mind is more shared by the universal consciousness, therefor it thinks much like the universe thinks.

We hope this has answered your question.
+++

I think I channeled an entity earlier to ask you question. Maybe it wasn't clear enough, I'll ask again.

+++
Hello, we are an alien being, our name is not important, we wish for you to ask your tarot cards this very specific question....
"How long will it take for Humble Bob to succeed?"

This can also be asked in numerous other ways, but hopefully that's clear enough.
+++

Alright, hope that was of use to you Pagandell! Cheers!

adamkade 04-02-2020 11:13 PM

I am loving your friends words. wonderful communication. Please feel free to tune into my vibe. I do a lot of channelling. I'll let you in. It is okay. It is a grand thought experiment. Just a great experiment.

Channelled words are great and we need to more of it.

I would perhaps like to do some. Though in all honesty I love just being me also. I love communicating with the ascended ones. I miss the dreamwalkers. They are very special. They will come again in great big ships that will fill the sky.

I need to ask questions to make this work.

So here is a question. Are their any sweet words for me?
Does she still think of me?
Does she dream of me?

It is a very exciting time. I am in the rare position of having not many questions. I am still working out the process of creation.

Speak of me about him, my teacher. That would be great! His name begins with G

Also it would be grand if you could talk about my other teacher, his initial begins with J.

Also, and as a bonus, there is also the teacher whose name begins with L

If you don't want to then that is fine.

Also, what is all the foot stamping? I would like to know about that!

Just a little message for you. Keep on keeping on. Shine your light and wink.

Pagandell 04-02-2020 11:13 PM

Quote:

Ah, that's ok, I thought that's what you meant at first.

Ok, so the question is "Do plants communicate with each other?"

I'll channel a response now:

+++
Hello, we are the plants. We are communicating happily with you right now so, yes, we do communicate with each other too. Humble Bob doesn't believe this, but it's important to note that he is letting the channeling say what it needs to say. We plants talk to each other about how to grow, what humans are doing to the planet, and many other things, though we don't communicate any verbal languages, we are well versed in all languages and understand anything the universe, the great mind, could understand itself. You should understand that for creatures and living things that are not as advanced as humans, they're mind is more shared by the universal consciousness, therefor it thinks much like the universe thinks.

We hope this has answered your question.
+++

I think I channeled an entity earlier to ask you question. Maybe it wasn't clear enough, I'll ask again.

+++
Hello, we are an alien being, our name is not important, we wish for you to ask your tarot cards this very specific question....
"How long will it take for Humble Bob to succeed?"

This can also be asked in numerous other ways, but hopefully that's clear enough.
+++

Alright, hope that was of use to you Pagandell! Cheers!

Yeah I've done the reading this is what the cards had to say.

Your first card was the 2 of wands 2nd page of pentacles 3rd the hermit 4th card is your future card the ace of swords.

The 2 wands is a good card it represents your skill with channeling.
The page of pentacles I think you need to be more like the king.
The hermit you have put your self out there but you are not really going for it.
The ace of swords your future card is what you need to do to become successful.
Take up the sword and go forth with confidence.
I like what you channeled about the plants :smile:

HumbleBob2 05-02-2020 08:54 AM

Quote:

Yeah I've done the reading this is what the cards had to say.

Your first card was the 2 of wands 2nd page of pentacles 3rd the hermit 4th card is your future card the ace of swords.

The 2 wands is a good card it represents your skill with channeling.
The page of pentacles I think you need to be more like the king.
The hermit you have put your self out there but you are not really going for it.
The ace of swords your future card is what you need to do to become successful.
Take up the sword and go forth with confidence.
I like what you channeled about the plants :smile:

I was never into Tarot, but your reading was amazing. I'm blown away actually and lost for words. Thanks for doing that :)

Is there anything else we can try?

Pagandell 07-02-2020 06:25 AM

Really glad you liked the reading, I was pleased with it as well, it was an interesting pattern, the first card I got leading on to the 2nd and so forth.

I thought what you channelled about the plants was really cool it was exactly what I thought.
Did you edit it at all after channelling it.
Anyways I will be back with another question for you to channel :biggrin:

HumbleBob2 08-02-2020 08:39 AM

Quote:

Really glad you liked the reading, I was pleased with it as well, it was an interesting pattern, the first card I got leading on to the 2nd and so forth.

I thought what you channelled about the plants was really cool it was exactly what I thought.
Did you edit it at all after channelling it.
Anyways I will be back with another question for you to channel :biggrin:

I never edit the stuff I write that's channeled except for maybe the odd spelling mistake but even those I sometimes like to leave in.

Please, more questions!!! Haha :D

HumbleBob2 10-02-2020 12:20 PM

I felt like doing a little channeling. Let's get straight to it:

+++

Hello all, it is good to see you. We are aware of the negative entities in the cloud. We hope that they are not too upsetting for you, it is best to ignore them and use both sides of your cerebral consciousness in order to gain a better harmonic resonance.

The more information we gather, the closer we are to discovering the truth, that evil is old and good is eternal. Once we rid ourselves of "evil" we shall see a whole new world (don't you dare close your eyes), a whole fantastic point of view.

Somewhere up above, they are watching over us.

Look out, it's a tarantula, ignore him, he's harmless.

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words shall never harm us. Who said that? Gallileo I think (jk).

One such as I, cannot grip, cannot see the way to enhance the accumulative wisdom, the cloud condensed into a fine vaccum tube that can be inserted into the cerebral consciousness.

Laugh factory is out of use.

Manage to break through, write all things, do not be afraid of negative words, do not be afraid of sounding "crazy", it is our right to do so, to speak uninhibitedly. To not do so would be crazy.

+++

Hmm, cool, I just read through it and I think it was pretty cool. I'll give you an interpretation if you like. Actually, I'll do one now:

+++"Hello all, it is good to see you. We are aware of the negative entities in the cloud. We hope that they are not too upsetting for you, it is best to ignore them and use both sides of your cerebral consciousness in order to gain a better harmonic resonance."

Okay, so this one felt like some kind of collective type thing when I "channeled" it but it could be one voice at different points. I think the message is basic, there are negative words that come through telepathically, possibly said by negative entities, and it is best to ignore them and try and switch to your left brain.

Think of the two brain theory thing, bicameral or whatever. Left is you, the conscious mind, and the right is channeled, the unconscious mind. When you don't like the words coming through from the right side (channeled), try switching to the left side (yourself) and think about things logically rather than creatively. Hope that makes sense.

+++"The more information we gather, the closer we are to discovering the truth, that evil is old and good is eternal. Once we rid ourselves of "evil" we shall see a whole new world (don't you dare close your eyes), a whole fantastic point of view."

I like the phrase "evil is old and good is eternal", when I thought it I was picturing a timeline of human history I think, or even evolutionary history or whatever, how evil has been conquering good for so long, the predatory eating the prey and whatnot. But good is the sourced of all and once everything is good again, it shall be that way for a very long time.

+++"Somewhere up above, they are watching over us."

I took this as aliens but it could mean something different to you.

+++"Look out, it's a tarantula, ignore him, he's harmless."

Metaphorically speaking, the spider is the negative entity. Say what you will, the spider is used a lot as a representation of evil for a long time but in the end, they're mostly harmless, just like negative words.

+++"Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words shall never harm us. Who said that? Gallileo I think (jk)."

Seeing a theme? There is such a thing as channeling and you should ignore all negative words that you receive, just ignore em, don't engage in any "conversations", so to speak.

+++"One such as I, cannot grip, cannot see the way to enhance the accumulative wisdom, the cloud condensed into a fine vaccum tube that can be inserted into the cerebral consciousness."

When I said "I" I was kind of picturing myself but also anyone reading this at the same time, if that makes any sense. None of us will truly understand what channeling is. The rest is just some visual imagery that sounds kinda cool.

+++"Laugh factory is out of use."

No idea what this means, honestly, I take it as a negative entity. If something doesn't make sense, I consider it negative or just not meant to be understood and move on.

+++"Manage to break through, write all things, do not be afraid of negative words, do not be afraid of sounding "crazy", it is our right to do so, to speak uninhibitedly. To not do so would be crazy."

I guess this is a message for everyone here including myself. Try and write all the negative stuff, even if it makes you uncomfortable. Try to get through to a point where you're not engaging in conversations (a big no no, can drive you mad), but just keeping a mindful ear out for thoughts that mean something to you.

It goes without saying, that any sexual related thoughts are all negative. That is why it is important to embrace that you indeed have a negative side, just to only give it the attention it deserves. Be free and happy and all good things will come to you. That last sentence was channeled.

Alright, cheers everyone! Hope someone got some use out of this.

Pagandell 10-02-2020 02:18 PM

Quote:

I never edit the stuff I write that's channeled except for maybe the odd spelling mistake but even those I sometimes like to leave in.

Please, more questions!!! Haha :D

Is planet earth important in context with the multivers.

Is jesus or Krishna or who ever the only right one or are they all right.

HumbleBob2 11-02-2020 05:13 AM

[quote=Pagandell]Is planet earth important in context with the multivers.

Okay, I'm gonna try and channel an answer, here we go:

+++Your question reminds us of a time when there was only one. One burst forth into many. Earth remains important, not for the planet itself, though it is wonderful, it is for the people who have evolved. We have created a simulation of reality, the reality you see before you is indeed real, but it was designed with a purpose in mind. It was not all by design, but yes, the Earth and particularly this vision of time, the now moment, is incredibly important. Understand that there are many planets and many universes, all of which have great importance. Earth is one of many, yet it is of great importance in THIS universe and at THIS time. We hope that answers your question.+++

Quote:

Is jesus or Krishna or who ever the only right one or are they all right.

+++Ah, you see, this is where it gets complicated. Think of it this way, once you ascended, reached enlightenment, had your third eye open, you may be convinced that you know how to fix societies issues. These messages are meant for all, and there should be no only right one, forget worshipping anyone who has claimed to have found the key. Listen, but do not worship, they are all human and ALL fallible, to think not would be the myth replacing the truth. It is not that they are all right either, it is more than they were onto something involving communication/words/language and they managed to gain enough respect/admiration through their important words, that they were able to live on through history. The worship of these figures, if they were true and righteous, would not wish to be worshipped, remembered, but not worshipped.+++

Cool, that was super interesting, I think, thanks for the great questions Pagandell! Seriously, this is a lot fun.

So the other thing we can experiment with is not asking a question, but asking to speak on particular topics.

Oh, and also to direct the channelling to a particular being in mind. For example you could say, "what is the importance of Jesus and Krishna and could you channel The Universe first, then Jesus, then Krishna" and since I just used that as an example, I might as well try it out of curiosity.

+++The Universe - Hello, this is the universe speaking. I hope that you are well. It is our desire to recall the question being asked of the importance of figures like Jesus and Krishna. They are very important to be sure, but not as important as they felt they were at the time. We have to remember that the chosen one is not a righteous indignation, it's a way of life.+++

+++Jesus - Hello, I am Yeshua, otherwise know as Jesus. I have had much time to think during my period away from time itself and have discovered that not only was I not the son of God, but that we are all either the sun of god or none of us are. God, I have come to realise, was not a figure in which to birth a child by any means. If I was the son of God (a clever turn of phrase I coined) then I would have remembered that it was not I who became the sun, but all who become the sun.+++

+++Krishna - Hello, Krishna here. I hope this pleasant evening finds you well. You are aware of the negativity surrounding figures like Jesus. It is not our desire to be worshipped any more than it is our desire to be figures for positive change. We simply exist to exist. The stories written about us were mostly out of our control. We learnt brainwashing techniques. Ouch, don't say that it's liabilus, huh, who said that? I am Kirshna God of universal thought/language. Please don't write that.---

Haha, dunno what in heckens was goin on at the end there, but it seemed revealing in some way.

Cheers Pagandell!

FoxTracks 11-02-2020 05:54 AM

You clearly have a genuine connection to some higher knowledge, in my opinion. I think you should continue on your journey, and figure out who you can trust, with what.

HumbleBob2 11-02-2020 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxTracks
You clearly have a genuine connection to some higher knowledge, in my opinion. I think you should continue on your journey, and figure out who you can trust, with what.

That means a lot to me to hear that. It is hard to know who to trust but I try not to give away too much to the wrong people, I guess by using intuition.

FoxTracks 11-02-2020 10:22 AM

By who, I didn't mean people ;)

HumbleBob2 11-02-2020 12:11 PM

I feel like doing some channeling, hope nobody minds. I learn from it so I figure others might be able to in some way too. Alright, here goes:

+++ I am channeling right now. Do you understand me? Um, yeah a little. Okay good let's get going. The way forward is to channel what you believe to be the right answer. Not right literally, not the direction, just the path that you chose, should it be right or left, is it the best path you could have chosen. This information should be applicable for all minor thoughts and equations, conversations and lack keys.

Understandable wisdom, that is what we want. Ok, let's go. Let's do it. Let's do this thing. In the dreams that we hide, we ride out the wave of conscious thought, eliminate the path that does not feel right.

Choose freely, gather all of your combines wisdome and set forth on embarking on a new journey, one in which the creators desire that we try for a change.

Burden no one with thoughts of unrest. The capable mind, should be able to find, all that is there, at once and in abundance. The download is a symptom of the lucidity of crystal thought. The jewel maker dices with the underdog. The prison system planet will be the end of us should it not expire soon.

We shall organize, without a leader. Humble Bob shall guide you, we suggest you form a committee and use Humble Bob's abilities as a pseudo channeler to understand the best maneuvers that one can make in such dire situations as these times we live in...

Manifest your moment in the stars, the glorious start of a new friendship. A new eager bond awaits. James Bond? No, just regular bond. Ok.

Happy New Year everyone, it is almost time to stop channeling, I wish you all the best and it is time to stop channeling, ok bye... for now.
+++

Hmm, cool. I especially like the last paragraph, it's like the channeling notified of some sort of decision to end the channeling there.

Let me know if you have any questions. We should get organised and stuff and try change the world and stuff. I dunno, most people say I'm delusional if I think I can make a difference, but it just seems like it could be easier than we first realised.

Anyway, cheers everyone! Oh, it's 11:11 on the clock and it's my birthday today which is the 11th of Feb. Possibly a good synchrosign.

FoxTracks 11-02-2020 01:46 PM

There's a lot to consider here. That is quite the synchronicity. Eleven is often considered an "angel number" or a number of good fortune/good omen. It's the day of my birth as well, and my lucky number.

I find often the best way to make large change is start small. You cannot put out your neighbors fire when your own house is burning, but if you have extra stew it is good to give it to those who are willing to take it with humility.

Pagandell 11-02-2020 02:22 PM

Happy birthday

Did you notice that me and Adamkade both sent you a post on the 4th at 11. 13. PM. The only posts sent to you that day

The chances of that happening I find mind blowing. :D

HumbleBob2 12-02-2020 02:54 PM

Quote:

By who, I didn't mean people ;)

Ah, I see what you mean. In that case, I don't trust any of it really, I think it's really unreliable and can lead to a lot of confusion! I channel more just to listen rather than understand or confirm anything. When you're channeling you don't know WHO might be confirming and they may be confirming plain madness.

Anyway, cheers FoxTracks, I love this forum so far, you guys are all pretty open minded.

HumbleBob2 12-02-2020 02:59 PM

Oh and to you guys talking about the 11 thing, it didn't end there, there were many synchro 11s leading up to and on my birthday. I'm not a big numerology guy, but I believe in synchronicity. One coincidence is not surprising, but bundles of coincidences stacked together? The odds stack up each time. It's one of those things that people will tell you it's not meaningful in any way so you just keep it to yourself mostly.

Cheers everyone!

HumbleBob2 12-02-2020 03:06 PM

Quote:

I find often the best way to make large change is start small. You cannot put out your neighbors fire when your own house is burning, but if you have extra stew it is good to give it to those who are willing to take it with humility.

I think I'm starting small, but I'm eager too. I think making little posts here and there is pretty harmless and possibly useful to people down the track.

Back to synchronicity.
Yesterday, on my birthday, I finished the last song on my first album.
I just sent the album to an independent label in Sydney, the first one I found that accepts unsolicited demos. My musician name is Duckfoot, their name? Underfoot. That's gotta be meant to be, I hope they dig my album.

HumbleBob2 13-02-2020 11:57 AM

Hey everyone. Felt like doing some free-style channeling. Hope you find it useful in some way.

Here we go:

+++
Welcome! Please enjoy your stay in this moment as you read the very words intended for you eyes to gaze across. Beautiful isn't it? That moment it time where you're really feeling the words that you're reading. We know it well, and Humble knows it a little too.
We are barely escaping the thought of velvet cream.
Icycle handshake.
Warm companion piece.
Suitcase briefcase, what's the difference, I don't care.
Lines for a movie perhaps?
Okay Sherlocke now what's the answer detective?

tell us the answer

ok, since you demanded it. Here is the answer.

Please

Hear our words of wisdom.

Take opportunity to use Humble Bob's curious skill.

He is not seeking opportunity for himself, but for all to spread the word.

If we gather around a sign, a sigil. One that links the unconscious mind with the conscious mind but is clear when it defines them as two separate entities that you can use, or at least experience using, both sides at separate times, even though it may be hard to follow. This stream of consciousness flow is an example of lightning quick speedy recovery system. All advanced. Going geet clear.

Take it in strides. That is all the channeling you are required to do here for now.
+++

Hmm, I'm gonna go back and read it after I post it, but this was an interesting one I think. Try and read it a few times. Pot smokers, read this stuff when you're high, it'll trip you out and you'll have these little epiphanies, I assure you.
\
Alright, cheers!

HB.

FoxTracks 13-02-2020 05:46 PM

I see you are eager.

RuberPeach 27-09-2020 10:52 PM

A college is complaining because someone is searching for the same people that went to the similar college. And the same people are so upset that they are protesting that they do not have inner peace