Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   11:11 (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=48929)

Lightworker42 17-03-2013 03:39 AM

11:11

I met my twin as my marrriage was ending 2 1/2 years ago. We talked for 3 months endlessly. However, when he told his girlfriend about me and I told my husband about him things started to get rough. We separated. During those times I would pray and ask God what should I do. Often I would see 11:11 right after I had prayed. This was BEFORE I knew anything about a TF or the number 11:11. So, when a friend told me that she thought he was my twin and I did some research, I discovered 11:11 was connected to the tf relationship. That freaked me out!!

Question: Has anyone ever seen 11:11 when it comes to your tf?

butterfly1111 17-03-2013 03:48 AM

I see it all the time. At least 5 to 10 times a day. Along with 11, 44 and 444. Those numbers are everywhere I look. Yesterday morning during my 25 minute commute I saw 44 and 444 like 15 or 20 Times. Angel numbers are the numerology reference for me.

Aponee 17-03-2013 04:33 AM

Yes, I do see 11:11 a lot. Last week I did a transaction where it records the time, and for some reason I looked at it and it was 11:11:11 and when I looked down at the clock it was still 11:11. The other number I see is 29, which is really 11 too with its 2+9. It's nice these little reminders to be present in the moment. :)

Aurora Borealis 17-03-2013 11:48 AM

All the time. And 222(2). And lately a lot of 911, 119, 29, 92 - which are our life path numbers; 11 (2) and 9. Which again adds up to 11. It's weird, isn't it? But I've given up on hoping that seeing those numbers is a sign that something's about to happen soon, because it hasn't so far.. But, hey - time is an illusion, right? :)

twinkle77 17-03-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lightworker42
I met my twin as my marrriage was ending 2 1/2 years ago. We talked for 3 months endlessly. However, when he told his girlfriend about me and I told my husband about him things started to get rough. We separated. During those times I would pray and ask God what should I do. Often I would see 11:11 right after I had prayed. This was BEFORE I knew anything about a TF or the number 11:11. So, when a friend told me that she thought he was my twin and I did some research, I discovered 11:11 was connected to the tf relationship. That freaked me out!!

Question: Has anyone ever seen 11:11 when it comes to your tf?

yes, yes and yes...i always thought there was a connection between 11:11 and meeting a tf...i have personally experienced seeing 11:11 and other number sequences around the same time since i recognised the connection. Even today those number sequences and tf energy is still around me after 2 years.

There will be more people adding to his thread :o)

diamonds 17-03-2013 11:36 PM

Where do you see 11:11? On the clock? Do you see elsewhere than a clock?

I saw 1-2 times repeated numbers before I learned about 11 and 22, than I started to pay attention to see if I can see these numbers now it happens to me often to look at the clock when it's 11, 22 very often 33 sometimes 55.

And I see 17 often? Does it have a special meaning?

Lightworker42 19-03-2013 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by diamonds
Where do you see 11:11? On the clock? Do you see elsewhere than a clock?

I have seen it on a clock, a billboard sign, bank statement, etc.
It is so weird. I have seen it at times when I was praying about what should I do where he is concerned.

Impulsv 19-03-2013 02:47 AM

I still get it after 2.5 yrs.it will be a sign for me that I'm in the right track or it is supposed to be as is. Also example I had rough weekend thinking of tf after I thought I had progressed. So i asked god why he was cruel to help find away to stop the pain. Got an meditation email stating
A Year of Dancing with Life - 52 Teachings from Phillip Moffitt

Self-Soothing Practices
Week 26
The purpose of loving-kindness and compassion practices is to cultivate the intention to embrace all parts of yourself and to overcome feelings of separation from yourself and others. Thus, you learn to receive and work with your faults as sources of needless suffering and spontaneously move toward change in order to relieve that suffering. Compassion is a responsive movement of the heart that allows you to be at peace in the midst of pain and turmoil. Loving-kindness is the intention of goodwill toward yourself and others.

Dancing with Life, Chapter 10, pp. 110 - 111

For your reflection: Being mindful of clinging to desire is so difficult for the ego that it requires a tender attitude toward yourself. Each morning before you get out of bed do just three minutes of loving-kindness practice for yourself. And during the day when you are feeling suffering, take a moment to do compassion practice. Examples of these practices can be found on page 111 of Dancing with Life.

So to me it is a loud and clear sign as to the direction to go. Ofcourse I open book at page 111 n its wrong page but it was meant to signal me in the email

vck87 19-03-2013 07:04 AM

I saw 11:11 for the first time on 11/11/11 and it hasn't stopped since.

Excerpts from : http://www.twinflamesoulmates.com/1111.html

" The 11:11 may also appear during an important soul mate connection. Often this soulmate connection is extremely important for your soul growth and it may become a major relationship in your life. Often a very intense soulmate connection where painful lessons and deep soul growth occur prior to your twin manifestating in your life. "

" The 11:11 often appears during periods of accelerated soul growth. Intense energies are stirring at this time. These feelings can be pure bliss and bring about raising of vibration and consciousness, or very disturbing or uncomfortable as in a dark night of the soul. "

" Seeing the 11:11 usually occurs during an important or transitional phase of your life. You may be experincing other synchchronicities around this time. The synchronicites may increase as you move closer to the new event, person or situation and transition into new energies. "

I feel its best to keep an open mind about the msg 11:11 tries to convey.

Lightworker42 19-03-2013 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Impulsv
I still get it after 2.5 yrs.it will be a sign for me that I'm in the right track or it is supposed to be as is. Also example I had rough weekend thinking of tf after I thought I had progressed. So i asked god why he was cruel to help find away to stop the pain. Got an meditation email stating
A Year of Dancing with Life - 52 Teachings from Phillip Moffitt

Self-Soothing Practices
Week 26
The purpose of loving-kindness and compassion practices is to cultivate the intention to embrace all parts of yourself and to overcome feelings of separation from yourself and others. Thus, you learn to receive and work with your faults as sources of needless suffering and spontaneously move toward change in order to relieve that suffering. Compassion is a responsive movement of the heart that allows you to be at peace in the midst of pain and turmoil. Loving-kindness is the intention of goodwill toward yourself and others.

Dancing with Life, Chapter 10, pp. 110 - 111

For your reflection: Being mindful of clinging to desire is so difficult for the ego that it requires a tender attitude toward yourself. Each morning before you get out of bed do just three minutes of loving-kindness practice for yourself. And during the day when you are feeling suffering, take a moment to do compassion practice. Examples of these practices can be found on page 111 of Dancing with Life.

So to me it is a loud and clear sign as to the direction to go. Ofcourse I open book at page 111 n its wrong page but it was meant to signal me in the email

Wow! That is interesting.