Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Energy Work (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   I was told to heal.... the earth? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=29331)

WhiteWarrior 02-03-2012 06:47 PM

Hrm. Now this is an odd call. Who are you and what were you doing in my house?

-parts of my facial features are similar to Maury Chaykin
-my house is a mess. Too many collectibles and stuff, too few people with a sense of order
- I am quite interested in things
- my floors are all hardwood
- there is a rolltop desk in my kitchen and yes it is cluttered
- in the wooden shelves in my living room there is a brass sextant. In a small wooden box.

What B'nai means I have no idea of though. Or the language means nothing bit.

All in all: huh? But a very fascinating read.

Henri77 22-03-2012 08:59 AM

"Working" with mother earth will teach you lots about yourself, since you're part of her.

FEEL your love for her and ask , at THAT moment how to pray. Not before.

krishna 22-03-2012 09:23 AM

Planet earth is the mother and sustainer to all of you.
Pray direct to Paramatman each and every day for healing of the planet.
A simple prayer.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.

Cosmicheart 22-03-2012 12:36 PM

It could be as simple as making time to just sit with the earth. Put your hands on her as often as you can and where ever you go. Mother nature has told you this so don't underestimate your ability. Energy is abundant. Let the divine healing energy flow through your crown and into her. Let her decide to where it needs to go, without your input of where it should go. You will get a lovely healing in the process :)

IsleWalker 22-03-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cosmicheart
It could be as simple as making time to just sit with the earth. Put your hands on her as often as you can and where ever you go. :)

Yes, I think you're right Cosmicheart. It has just occurred to me that whenever we experience an emotion, especially in nature, that it reciprocated by nature. So that mountain you love--loves you back, in it's own way. That forest, river, ocean--loves you too.

Even buildings when they elicit emotion, I think. It sounds whacky but emotions are generated when two (or more) consciousnesses interact. So we can't be having those feelings alone.

IMHO.

IsleWalker - Lora

Cosmicheart 22-03-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Yes, I think you're right Cosmicheart. It has just occurred to me that whenever we experience an emotion, especially in nature, that it reciprocated by nature. So that mountain you love--loves you back, in it's own way. That forest, river, ocean--loves you too.

Even buildings when they elicit emotion, I think. It sounds whacky but emotions are generated when two (or more) consciousnesses interact. So we can't be having those feelings alone.

IMHO.

IsleWalker - Lora

That is so true and beautiful. Although I do think they love us regardless of whether we are consciously loving them back. That reminds of a 'moment' I had in my teens (completely forgotten until just now) I showed up at a friends place as organized, but he wasnt home. I didn't know what to do and there was no mobiles back then. It was one of those over emotional days for me (as you do, especially when you're a hormonal teen!) so I started crying. Sitting there for a while, just crying. Then suddenly, a tree grabbed my attention. It was like it was calling out to me without words. It felt like it started to send me love. It was so powerful! I instantly felt better. I wasn't a tree hugger or anything so I was blown away by that moment. Thank you for triggering that memory!!

IsleWalker 23-03-2012 01:36 AM

Cosmic--

Wonderful story. I've been feeling a weird kind of ..um, closeness to the foliage, trees around our deck (and the 150 tomato plants I started!). In fact, I feel like if I don't open the doors to out there at night, I don't feel as refreshed in the morning. I just feel like there are some kind of energized particles that come in from there. (!)

And you're right--they love us whether or not we love them back. In fact, support is all around us and only when we allow the emotion, do we feel it. The LOA (Law of Attraction) people like Abraham-Hicks keep talking about the fact that at the moment we "wish" for something, the request is registered, thrown into our "vortex" and Source gets it ready to go. Then all we have to do is allow it to happen. Sounds easy, right?

IsleWalker - Lora

Cosmicheart 23-03-2012 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Cosmic--

Wonderful story. I've been feeling a weird kind of ..um, closeness to the foliage, trees around our deck (and the 150 tomato plants I started!). In fact, I feel like if I don't open the doors to out there at night, I don't feel as refreshed in the morning. I just feel like there are some kind of energized particles that come in from there. (!)

And you're right--they love us whether or not we love them back. In fact, support is all around us and only when we allow the emotion, do we feel it. The LOA (Law of Attraction) people like Abraham-Hicks keep talking about the fact that at the moment we "wish" for something, the request is registered, thrown into our "vortex" and Source gets it ready to go. Then all we have to do is allow it to happen. Sounds easy, right?

IsleWalker - Lora

Makes perfect sense. A long time ago, I read somewhere that it's good to go for a walk during the night as there are negative ions we can benefit from, being released during the night. Maybe this has something to do with it! Either way, sounds like you have a beautiful bond with nature.

Yamah 07-04-2012 06:13 PM

Hi White Warrior,

I don't know if this is still relevant to you anymore but I'd like to help you take some steps along your path if I can. I don't know where you are along in your journey, but I'd like to offer you a technique called 'earth walking' that I use regularly.

1) stand in place and ground downwards through both your legs. Reach all the way downwards until you feel the source of energy below you. Connect to it and pull energy up into you as you normally would while grounding.
2) Only pull the energy up to around your second chakra. It doesn't need to go any further than that.
3) Soften the connection to one of your legs as you shift your weight to the other. Feel all the energy in your soft leg cycle to your hard leg.
4) Maintain the ground and lift your soft leg off the ground. Then, with the channel sticking up out of the ground, disconnect and take a step forwards, pulling the grounding channel up out of the ground at the new location.
5) Switch legs. Soften your hard leg, moving all the energy to the leg you stepped fowards with. Repeat the process and take another step.
6) Practice this, moving slowly, and eventually you will be able to do the whole process with a normal stride, so that everywhere you walk you are doing this.

This accomplishes three things: 1) it keeps you grounded and connected throughout the day, 2) it draws earth energy into the world, grounding and strengthening the world wherever you walk and 3) it builds and repairs ley lines.

IsleWalker 07-04-2012 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yamah
Reach all the way downwards until you feel the source of energy below you. Connect to it and pull energy up into you as you normally would while grounding.

Yamah--

This sentence struck me. Is this how most people sense grounding? For me it's more bringing energy down (from crown) through me down, not pulling up from ground.

I guess I'm doing more of grounding energy through me.

I'd be curious how most people do this/feel about this.

IsleWalker - Lora