Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Gettysburg experience, soul attachment, and past life connections (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=16432)

CJ82Sky 24-05-2011 04:41 PM

Gettysburg experience, soul attachment, and past life connections

okay this is a long one, and very very intense. some details i will add later as i posted asking for help in the reading forum and i don't want to color that.

i went to Gettysburg yesterday for the first time (this life - actually ever now that i think of it) with a friend of mine on the way home from a road trip. we were only there for about an hour and a half at sunset because we still had 4h to go til home. the experience was blood curdling, horrifying, eye-opening, inspiring, gut wrenching, and everything else and more than you could ever imagine. without knowing much of the history of the detailed locations, i could immediately tell where i was - on confederate or union soil - by what i saw, heard, and felt. there was a feel of terror and young boys/men screaming run! run! get out of here! what's going on? i didn't know it would be like this! at the horror of losing the battle. the union side was much more forceful with screams of charge! go! we can do this! we need to win this! as they battled back the confederate forces. through town you could hear/see images of soldiers staggering injured to row houses and where if a confederate soldier happened upon a union house may get turned away, or killed at the door, or taken in and rather than nursed to health, poisoned. in some cases they were taken in, but when they were healthy they killed the union family that nursed them for fear of being turned over to union troops as prisoners. awful, unbelievable stuff of our history....

every time the wind blew you could hear voices from whispers to screams, the earth even felt the pain it was unbelievable. and almost immediately i sensed that each me and my friend had soldiers attached to us that were looking for our help in "finally getting out" as i took it to mean crossing over. i could hear them talk to us, see their injuries, and feel their confusion, desperation, and despair at being trapped there for over 150 years unable to leave, unable to cross over, and looking for someone to help.

i believe that we knew each soldier in a past life - that life - before they went to war. that life i was a young boy that worked odd jobs as a wanderlust/vagabond and preferred work in stables and had worked for the soldier attatched to me's neighbor's stable. my friend kelly was in that life a friend and nursemaid in that same household. the soldier attached to her has an even stronger connection to her that i can share more about later.

but what was most overwhelming to me was the trees there on the battlefield. usually when i put my hands on a tree it will show me pictures of the past, images like a photo reel, sometimes a short movie, memories, and energies absorbed over the decades. but these trees were different. i didn't really see many images, at least not as many as i expected. instead i saw blood and felt this horror and sorrow that the trees - usually so good at offering healing - were unable to help or heal the thousands injured and dead here. the ground was soaked with blood, and the trees did the best they could to heal and found the only thing they could heal was the earth itself and so they did. they did by absorbing all the blood from the topsoil and trodden down grasses into their roots, and they showed me the images of the blood being drawn down into the soil, into the roots, and into the tree becoming a part of the tree itself. eventually the ground was healed again, but much of the horror the trees carry with them they will forever as they absorbed it with the blood. i can not explain this in any way to do it justice other than it was awe-inspiring and mind blowing.

sorry so long.... anyway that was my experience with Gettysburg and i'm now focused on figuring out more on the soldiers that followed us back and how we can help as it seems there is a time limit. their souls/energy can only be so far from Gettysburg before either crossing over or like some strange surreal vortex or magnetic field, i feel they - or rather any soul from there - gets pulled back in. and that if my friend returns to the area this weekend (for a graduation party) that the soldier attached to her will be drawn back in just due to the proximity to the pull there... scary stuff indeed.

has anyone else been to or had any experiences with Gettysburg or any other major battlefield (US or International)? i'd love to hear other experiences because i'm feeling more than a little crazy and quite a lot overwhelmed as this was unlike anything i have ever experienced in my life...

thank you much for listening and sharing

NetSeeker 24-05-2011 05:01 PM

I don't believe I've had soldiers attach themselves to me before. I have had other types of spirits figuratively tap me on the shoulder to get my attention.

Usually what I do is I strongly visualize a vortex of light like a portal opening near by through which the spirit can then go in to the Light. I then wordlessly indicate it to them and tell them they should go to it.

I imagine a spirit that gets trapped on our Earth plane to have died so suddenly or shockingly that they 'missed' the first opportunity to step over to the 'other side' and they wander around confused as to why people can't seem to hear them or see them anymore.

Usually when a person dies they are met with people they used to know in their earthly existence and who have passed over before them. For instance when my grandfather was bed ridden during his last few weeks/days he would often talk to people about how his mother or brother had come for a visit during the night. They tend to come over and wait so they can guide the spirit of their loved one through the process of letting their body go and returning to the Light. For whatever reason spirits who die suddenly have a chance of just not being able to see this welcoming party and so they get stuck.

No soul gets stuck forever, though. Eventually they find their way home.

BlueSky 24-05-2011 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJ82Sky
okay this is a long one, and very very intense. some details i will add later as i posted asking for help in the reading forum and i don't want to color that.

i went to Gettysburg yesterday for the first time (this life - actually ever now that i think of it) with a friend of mine on the way home from a road trip. we were only there for about an hour and a half at sunset because we still had 4h to go til home. the experience was blood curdling, horrifying, eye-opening, inspiring, gut wrenching, and everything else and more than you could ever imagine. without knowing much of the history of the detailed locations, i could immediately tell where i was - on confederate or union soil - by what i saw, heard, and felt. there was a feel of terror and young boys/men screaming run! run! get out of here! what's going on? i didn't know it would be like this! at the horror of losing the battle. the union side was much more forceful with screams of charge! go! we can do this! we need to win this! as they battled back the confederate forces. through town you could hear/see images of soldiers staggering injured to row houses and where if a confederate soldier happened upon a union house may get turned away, or killed at the door, or taken in and rather than nursed to health, poisoned. in some cases they were taken in, but when they were healthy they killed the union family that nursed them for fear of being turned over to union troops as prisoners. awful, unbelievable stuff of our history....

every time the wind blew you could hear voices from whispers to screams, the earth even felt the pain it was unbelievable. and almost immediately i sensed that each me and my friend had soldiers attached to us that were looking for our help in "finally getting out" as i took it to mean crossing over. i could hear them talk to us, see their injuries, and feel their confusion, desperation, and despair at being trapped there for over 150 years unable to leave, unable to cross over, and looking for someone to help.

i believe that we knew each soldier in a past life - that life - before they went to war. that life i was a young boy that worked odd jobs as a wanderlust/vagabond and preferred work in stables and had worked for the soldier attatched to me's neighbor's stable. my friend kelly was in that life a friend and nursemaid in that same household. the soldier attached to her has an even stronger connection to her that i can share more about later.

but what was most overwhelming to me was the trees there on the battlefield. usually when i put my hands on a tree it will show me pictures of the past, images like a photo reel, sometimes a short movie, memories, and energies absorbed over the decades. but these trees were different. i didn't really see many images, at least not as many as i expected. instead i saw blood and felt this horror and sorrow that the trees - usually so good at offering healing - were unable to help or heal the thousands injured and dead here. the ground was soaked with blood, and the trees did the best they could to heal and found the only thing they could heal was the earth itself and so they did. they did by absorbing all the blood from the topsoil and trodden down grasses into their roots, and they showed me the images of the blood being drawn down into the soil, into the roots, and into the tree becoming a part of the tree itself. eventually the ground was healed again, but much of the horror the trees carry with them they will forever as they absorbed it with the blood. i can not explain this in any way to do it justice other than it was awe-inspiring and mind blowing.

sorry so long.... anyway that was my experience with Gettysburg and i'm now focused on figuring out more on the soldiers that followed us back and how we can help as it seems there is a time limit. their souls/energy can only be so far from Gettysburg before either crossing over or like some strange surreal vortex or magnetic field, i feel they - or rather any soul from there - gets pulled back in. and that if my friend returns to the area this weekend (for a graduation party) that the soldier attached to her will be drawn back in just due to the proximity to the pull there... scary stuff indeed.

has anyone else been to or had any experiences with Gettysburg or any other major battlefield (US or International)? i'd love to hear other experiences because i'm feeling more than a little crazy and quite a lot overwhelmed as this was unlike anything i have ever experienced in my life...

thank you much for listening and sharing

Wow! That is amazing! All of it, especially that you can get images from putting your hands on trees!
Thank you for sharing!
James

CJ82Sky 24-05-2011 07:00 PM

oh my friends all think im crazy haha but i love talking to trees as i call it. i have one tree on my property my friends now believe me about :)

and thanks for the feedback netseeker. i'm sure the soldier with me will cross over, but for my friend their past life connection is pretty unsettling.

BlueSky 24-05-2011 07:08 PM

I get talking to them and in fact I have but only in my journeys or meditations. To see slide show like pictures is just amazing to me.
I'm envious...............:smile:

James

CJ82Sky 24-05-2011 09:40 PM

practice with a few old trees - every tree is different and some love to tell their stories and others not so much haha! i think they are more like people than many give them credit for!

Trieah 25-05-2011 01:39 AM

What a truly fascinating experience. And your gift with the trees is most intriguing. The best I've been able to do with trees, is be able to detect their basic emotions.

While I haven't been to Gettysburg, I have had similar experiences. I've been an active participant in counseling earthbound trapped souls for over a year now. So I have a pretty good understanding of what you're going through.

Are you one of those people, who are very good at comforting friends in desperate situations? If so, that's a huge part of helping trapped souls. You have to convince them to go into the Light. Talk to them, from the bottom of your heart. You've really got to be able to sell them on just how much they will be better off on the other side of the Light. There is so much unconditional love, healing and peace, all just waiting to be had, on the other side of the Light.

There is no harsh judgment that will throw them into Hell for not being a good enough person. That's not really how God/Spirit/Creator/Universe works. It pains God/Spirit/Creator/Universe greatly, to see any of us suffer. He/She doesn't want us to fear Him/Her, as the popular believe is.

While there are an infinite number of reasons why a soul did not cross over when it should have, most of the time, the reasons are fear based. Once you can eliminate the fears behind why they didn't cross over, they become more willing to do so.

Do beware of allowing spirits to attach to you though, their negative attributes, could be very damaging to you and drain you of your vital energy. That's why you need to convince them to cross over as soon as possible, instead of just staying with you. They must understand, that no matter what reasons they have for lingering, EVERYTHING will be put right, once they finally cross over. It would be a good idea to let them know that they can always come back to visit with family, friends and loved ones who are still living. BUT, they must cross over into the Light first, and get healed, so they will no longer be a negative influence on the living.

In my experiences, I've never come across a situation where a spirit could get sucked back into the vortex of where they died. But, that does not mean it can't happen either. The amount of negative energy being generated at that location, could indeed be the cause of such a thing. But, it is not impossible to clear out an entire area of negative vibrations. It might have to be done a little at a time, or if you get enough help from others who know what they are doing, it could be done all at once. From my personal experience, I have been able to clear out large areas of trapped souls, with the help of my guides. So I do know it can be done.

I hope this has been some help to you. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask :smile:

CJ82Sky 25-05-2011 03:30 AM

trieah - thank you so much for everything. the soul with me does want to and will very shortly cross over but i feel he has a message/purpose with me first. i'm just not clear on what it is.

gettysburg is such a ghastly place of death and energy that while i am VERY happy to have brought out of there a positive soul, i feel that there is no way to massively clear all the souls there in one fell swoop otherwise i'd think it would have been done already. however i also feel that there are so few places on this earth with that much concentrated death that at the same time lacked concentrated prayer (think even japan earthquakes due to news and technology received prayers from people the world over whereas in civil war times many people didn't even know who died for many years after) that there is this odd, unique voretex there of the lives that all died there in such a brutal concentrated time.

i am not afraid of the soul near me, and he seems to have stayed at my house rather than with me when i went out today but i also feel like he is resting and gathering the energy he needs to cross over very soon, but i also feel it's tied to whatever message he has for me.

the most unique part is having known him in the body (ghost now) that he is in now when i was in a past life / incarnation in a different body. it's a very odd time disconnect in that i'm 2 lives from then, and he's still in the same one yet there is still some connection there. he is NOT hanging on to that and IS willing to move on. i just need to learn or hear whatever the purpose is before he can it seems.

as for my friend, that's a whole nother, much more heartbreaking story...

Trieah 25-05-2011 04:42 AM

Hum. . . . This sounds more along the lines of having unfinished business to tend to before crossing over. I've have a few experiences with that category.

Please understand, his message will not be lost once he crosses over into the Light. In fact, it would probably be even more easy for him to give you that message after he crossed over. He can always come back and let you know, from a much more refreshed and positive state. If you want, you can even give him permission to come back and visit with you any time, after he crosses over.

Most spirits are so grateful to the people who help them cross over, that they hold a special place in their heart for them, and sometimes wish to serve as guides. You just need to be careful of getting way too many guides all wanting to help you out :wink: I've had psychics confirm to me that I've got so many guides watching over me, that Archangel Michael told one of those psychics, that it would take at least 4 gatekeepers to keep all the spirits around me from trying to "help" so much.

A few months ago, I helped a couple of businessmen cross over, and they wanted to help guide me into a direction which could have given me a new avenue of revenue. But they didn't realize that I already had myself spread way too thin with doing all kinds of stuff, that I didn't have time to finish the expensive courses they talked me into taking. So just be careful who you listen to ;)

But seriously, he will be in a much better position to give you all the info you need, after he crosses over. Even though he doesn't mean you any harm, he is still in a negative/bad place and he will attract more of the same if he stays around you. Think of it as trying to help a drug addict. They have to go through rehab and get clean, before they can function properly again, and not bring problems to their loved ones, no matter how much they really don't want to hurt them. A negative entity/energy, is still a negative entity/energy. He needs to be healed, first and foremost, before he can do good for either of you.

BlueSky 25-05-2011 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJ82Sky
practice with a few old trees - every tree is different and some love to tell their stories and others not so much haha! i think they are more like people than many give them credit for!

See, practice isn't the way I want it to go for me........lol
Seriously, it seems like something like this should be spontaneous. I'll bet when it happened for you the first time that it was not the result of practice.
It's a gift in my opinion. :smile: