Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   What do you want to say to your Soul Connection/Twin Flame? Express it here! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=124748)

Realm Ki 02-01-2018 09:48 PM

What do you want to say to your Soul Connection/Twin Flame? Express it here!

Use this thread to express your thoughts to a partner, love, soul connection or twin flame.

As I am present for a dearly loved soul in his change, I am present for you.
As I am available for a stranger in the street asking direction, I am in that moment connecting with you.
As I stretch my limbs and feel their every fiber, I feel you.

And as I connect to you, I connect to you all, I connect to all.

This is what we are, receptors for a multi-existance; physically present and metaphysically omnificent, creatures and creators, at the same time.

And all the toil and tears is changing someone's life somewhere - and we don't even know it. Blind heroes, thanked by no one. (Or rather thanked by infinite flocks of souls, that we are deaf and blind to, before we start listening and watching)

Do you already know this, nudging my door open in your way - or can I nudge the door open for you this time..?

Have a creative/created year, dear.

Sugar-n-Spice 03-01-2018 06:25 PM

So now FTFSTBS is upset that I do not consider him a TF...not sure how he found out. He is really hurt and I care a little bit but we have to divorce. He was mocking the idea of me being just a soulmate last night and seemed very pained within himself. I just can't figure out why he feels this way and why he would ever want to stay with me still -- even just to harm me.

Universal.Vibe 03-01-2018 10:46 PM

sometimes I feel like life is kind of like a giant game of where's waldo. But waldo keeps moving around and sometimes you think you found him but it was just somebody that looked exactly like him and even when you do find him by the time you reach him he's already long gone.
What's worse most of the time we don't even really know what waldo looks like!!!!

You might as well be playing waldo in the dark

FallingLeaves 03-01-2018 11:44 PM

quiet you.

and now 'she' looked mad lol! Liked what she had with the hair though :smile:

dreamed about my last flame. Pleasant but we're at odds now...

well looking back that was a really intense christmas break... and it still hasn't entirely let up. I'm just going with it. Sigh.

pinkskymelody 04-01-2018 12:37 AM

I feel lost. Nobody's helping me. I feel isolated. So I'll back far away from you.....but I hope you feel it one day... Guess who loves you most? I do.

traceyacey12 04-01-2018 01:25 AM

I miss you.

happyhaunts03 04-01-2018 04:26 AM

I'm not sure why our connection is strong right now, but I'm thankful for it. I've missed feeling your presence so wholly for the past few months. My intuition is telling me we're on the path to meeting up in the 3d world again. I'm hoping this time I won't run even if it can't be the way it would have been before.

pinkskymelody 04-01-2018 08:15 AM

It's hurting me so bad now but I have to let you go for my well being as a human..and it's not like it matters, anyways. I do realize how incredibly stingy I've become since I first talked to you but that's because I know you have boundaries because you are married. That's why I stopped writing you first since the 1st.

At the same time....

Maybe I put you so high up that you're not able to come back down.

I will always love you. Goodbye.

soul.cimmerian 04-01-2018 03:40 PM

So we get the wolf moon AND I see a photo of you - it was all a bit too much.

T.L.M. 04-01-2018 06:40 PM

Jay: In my eyes, as well as GOD's, you are beauty personified xox!

:angel4:

Teddy_Broselvet 05-01-2018 04:26 PM

You're the runner Lyss....

Realm Ki 05-01-2018 09:16 PM

I think you might not be here... :sad7:

I think we might have been mistaken, however cruel that might feel right now. I think you might be somewhere very similar, or in a time very close to mine, just weeks away, so to speak...

But wait! If I create my reality, I can create you in it too....! So it doesn't matter where you are!

It only matters where I can have you be :)

Haha I love manifestation, the awesomeness of existance without space and time and reality!!! :occasion5:

So, I take it back, I'm not sad! I'm cooking the friggin future, starting right now, see ya :hug:

FallingLeaves 06-01-2018 12:33 AM

goodbye I guess? Makes me upset but oh well. I suppose crying over spilt milk is better than dieing prematurely sigh.

I wonder what I should have for dinner, pizza (yum) or salmon (get to meditate). Maybe I'll skip the meditation and just delight my taste buds!

soul.cimmerian 06-01-2018 02:51 PM

Ok here's one for you. ..I kept waking up to the strong smell of urine and thought "Is my TF incontinent now?" But then I found out one of my neighbors was shoving old diapers in the ventilation system of our building. So I think my imagination needs a break from this for a while, as I can't afford to take stress leave from work right now. :biggrin: Enjoy your weekend.

Realm Ki 06-01-2018 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soul.cimmerian
Ok here's one for you. ..I kept waking up to the strong smell of urine and thought "Is my TF incontinent now?" But then I found out one of my neighbors was shoving old diapers in the ventilation system of our building. So I think my imagination needs a break from this for a while, as I can't afford to take stress leave from work right now. :biggrin: Enjoy your weekend.

ROFL!!! You poor thing... WHAT kind of person does that - diapers in the ventilation....?? Elaborate form of vengeance or honest mistake? 🤣🤣

soul.cimmerian 06-01-2018 04:26 PM

Realm Kie - Its someone who shouldn't be living on their own, doesn't want to take the garbage out in bad weather, and occasionally stuffs their poor cat in the vent too because I can hear it meowing. The landlord is 'looking into it' . Lol Never a dull moment around here.

Realm Ki 06-01-2018 04:34 PM

Quote:

Realm Kie - Its someone who shouldn't be living on their own, doesn't want to take the garbage out in bad weather, and occasionally stuffs their poor cat in the vent too because I can hear it meowing. The landlord is 'looking into it' . Lol Never a dull moment around here.

Omg🤣🤣🤣

I am grateful for all the 'bumpy'' people - what else would we laugh about...😍

FallingLeaves 06-01-2018 06:00 PM

Quote:

i absolutely hated that they would present me with 'reasons' for the signs and then make me choose between the meaning of the sign and the 'reason'. Made me feel awful...

but I guess I'm going to have to get out my machete and hack at the root of the meaning plant some more I guess, for, you see, I had a small accident last night. They are making me pay attention, or else...

badcopyink 06-01-2018 07:49 PM

I'll admit that I miss you. Miss that laugh that you like to hide.
But I left because I missed me more. Hopefully you see this.

FallingLeaves 07-01-2018 12:01 AM

Quote:

FallingLeaves - Yes these signs and reasons can really mess with my concentration, it's hard for me to stay grounded right after.

I had it basically nonstop for many years. Fortunately I knew at the outset to draw a line in the sand so it didn't get as bad as it might have otherwise. But yeah it is really hard to stay grounded when you've got something like that happening. :smile:

pinkskymelody 07-01-2018 12:20 AM

The energies have shifted and I don't know if this is permanent or not. I miss you.

Ciona 07-01-2018 03:41 AM

Interesting way of showing yourself to my son. Lol, his reaction both times was priceless. "That was a major coincidence and uh...we'll figure that out later..."

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thank you for the protective energy.

FallingLeaves 07-01-2018 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinkskymelody
The energies have shifted and I don't know if this is permanent or not.

interesting that someone else noticed too lol!

Sugar-n-Spice 07-01-2018 01:56 PM

Hi soul connections ♡ :love5:

FallingLeaves 07-01-2018 10:20 PM

hi sugar-n-spice!:hug:

soul.cimmerian 08-01-2018 10:23 PM

I still don't know what the Bruce Springsteen concert connection is. I've never been to one, and as far as I know no friend or relative has been. So whoever went, I hope they enjoyed it. Lol Have a good week ��

traceyacey12 09-01-2018 01:07 AM

I love you so much.

T.L.M. 10-01-2018 05:31 PM

Some music to help heal you all

*** Known to heal DNA at a cellular level that you may be unaware of. Good luck, fellow Twin-Flames xox ***
Click the following Hyperlink:
528 Hz | Known as The Miracle Tone ➤ Love Frequency | Said To Heal DNA | Heart Chakra Activation!

*** Known to heal & rebuild broken relationships, as-well as unnecessary pain xox ***
Click the following Hyperlink:
639 Hz | Harmonize Relationships ➤ Attracts Love and Positive Energy | Heal Old Negative Energy & Pain!

I love you, Justin<3
Hope this helps your broken heart, been thinking a-lot about us lately! :angel7:

FANTOMAS 10-01-2018 07:57 PM

Time to let go Seven, I think I'm going to use my time wisely from now on.
We never know I might leave this plane sooner than later.
I'm gonna be learning the book this year well bit by bit, instead of reading you.
I hope I led you to the right path, and God will do the rest.

What impact my deeds or my behaviour have on other people? ask yourself?
I truly believe, there's hell and heaven awaiting for us human.
What did I learn, I tasted everything, I don't care for a thing, or anything you possibly can offer me.
I had a small maybe pretentious dream to do big for this world, I never had the means.
God is sufficient for me and he is the best of disposer of affairs.
Was is it God or satan, I cannot possibly tell you??!!
But i'm good all is good, no regret, no hard feeling, not sad or depressed, it is nice to know what i didn't know back then.
Just because who I am, would be a nice book/poem/film/song title??

I feel i'm running a race, i had to stop for you, to help you get back on track, because i had to. Don't be tired!
Does it really matter, is it important, do i really need this, where am i going, is it good for me, for my soul?/ keep going Seven...
Oh before i go, i don't believe in more than 2 lifetimes, what is the point, think about it!!
And stop using cards or anything to know the future, noone knows except our Creator, your prayers stop being valid if you do so..

Happy year !!! !!! !

FallingLeaves 10-01-2018 10:46 PM

oh i know i know, you just going to betray me. Which is why nothing with you could ever work... I sometimes wonder if you can even say anything for yourself anyway though, instead of just rooting around to find someone to say something sorta like what you mean. Not that it matters I guess, it isn't so important that I know what is going on. As if I could :biggrin:

Anyway I'm getting kinda tired of white rooms and I'm getting kinda tired of feeling drunk all the time so maybe I will change it up. And since there is nothing here for me anyway (shrugs). Not that I have anywhere to go really, just the same old foods start to wear on me...

Sugar-n-Spice 11-01-2018 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
hi sugar-n-spice!:hug:

Hi FallingLeaves:hug2:

Sugar-n-Spice 11-01-2018 07:56 AM

Quote:

oh i know i know, you just going to betray me. Which is why nothing with you could ever work... I sometimes wonder if you can even say anything for yourself anyway though, instead of just rooting around to find someone to say something sorta like what you mean. Not that it matters I guess, it isn't so important that I know what is going on. As if I could :biggrin:

Anyway I'm getting kinda tired of white rooms and I'm getting kinda tired of feeling drunk all the time so maybe I will change it up. And since there is nothing here for me anyway (shrugs). Not that I have anywhere to go really, just the same old foods start to wear on me...

^^I really relate to this

SC's were being wild yesterday. OWSC was angry♡ but I think he will be ok. Angry SC was being loving :love2: and this other SC is just wild and telling me he loves me one moment and the other moment telling me he does not love me...I was like >_> ok....

soul.cimmerian 11-01-2018 04:27 PM

Thursday thought - I'm trying to stay normal and proper and cute, because I don't want to scare him away. But at the same time I know he's gone, so I'm not sure why I keep doing this.

Realm Ki 11-01-2018 11:29 PM

Are you following this!? This is so awesome! I am really really proud now, of how practical I can be - and all that unfold within that, I think you rubbed off on me in our last meet.

I have not really missed you, but I really wish you were here so we could high-five in 3D too. Can still smell your scent vaguely in the closet, that has probably helped more than I care to admit.

I am grateful for you, stay with me :)

FallingLeaves 13-01-2018 12:54 AM

Quote:

Thursday thought - I'm trying to stay normal and proper and cute, because I don't want to scare him away. But at the same time I know he's gone, so I'm not sure why I keep doing this.

hope you don't mind me interrupting your thought!

hope... can't get past it apparently... but personally I finally got tired of promises not being kept. I instinctively started running the other direction any time I was told that if I did something I would get something... now I'm so mangy that noone would really want me I guess but I'm not even sure I'm sad about that :smile:

Bornonthecusp 13-01-2018 01:07 AM

I know you're coming, i'm letting go of that major block and i anticipate your arrival.

FallingLeaves 13-01-2018 01:22 AM

murmurs... you musta thought me crazy.

Realm Ki 13-01-2018 06:38 AM

Quote:

but personally I finally got tired of promises not being kept. I instinctively started running the other direction any time I was told that if I did something I would get something... now I'm so mangy that noone would really want me I guess but I'm not even sure I'm sad about that :smile:

This is important. I too have done this. I thnk sensitive people - like us, I'm assuming you are too in one or many ways - pick up on clues from people around us on how they want us to be. To empaths and telepaths it's a second language and many times not even a concious choice. So for me there has been a long while where I basically only minded noticing - conciously - what others wanted - and resisted giving it to them. (By for example not dressing more like what-ever, or not writing papers on topics deemed suitable etc.

Eventually, I am now where I can pay less attention to what others want and moe attentioni to what I want, and chose that - even when it is the same thing others want from/for me. (Like a tidy organized home... :D)

Just want to say I hear you, and good for you! Good luck!

soul.cimmerian 13-01-2018 01:59 PM

Quote:

hope you don't mind me interrupting your thought!

hope... can't get past it apparently... but personally I finally got tired of promises not being kept. I instinctively started running the other direction any time I was told that if I did something I would get something... now I'm so mangy that noone would really want me I guess but I'm not even sure I'm sad about that :smile:

I don't mind at all. I'm glad you said "hope". I kind of knew that, but brushed it under the rug to try and stay in fantasy land. Thanks for the wake up call. :smile:

OEN34 13-01-2018 03:03 PM

I would say I'm ready when you are, my dear :hug2: