Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Paganism (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   akashic records and soul mission (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=114300)

starnight1 14-06-2017 01:20 PM

akashic records and soul mission

I read akashic records is the key to open the book of our gifts, life mission, previous lives, soul contracts....all the things.
if so, how to get access to the akashic records ?
and if u want to change the soul contract, u also need to do it there, how to do it?

Thanks.

Baile 15-06-2017 04:01 PM

PM SF-member Melahin, he dabbles in that.

MergingWolf 15-06-2017 04:29 PM

most people go to the Akashic records thru meditation but you can also do it thru astral projection, which I think is the best way cause with meditation, you not really gonna see nothing but glimpses here an there, where as with projecting to it you will have a clear view of what you doing, this is just my opinions.

heather.efb 15-06-2017 05:20 PM

I read "How To Read the Akashic Records" by Linda Howe. In it she provides a Pathway Prayer that will get you directly into the records.

froebellian 16-06-2017 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starnight1
I read akashic records is the key to open the book of our gifts, life mission, previous lives, soul contracts....all the things.
if so, how to get access to the akashic records ?
and if u want to change the soul contract, u also need to do it there, how to do it?

Thanks.

Changing soul contracts is not something you can do lightly or choose to do. You may request, but often it is denied. I don't feel one should depend on change, as you will be disappointed.

How it works is that you alter the conditions of the soul contract, but must give reasons why, and only if the guides feel it is appropriate will it occur. Plus they don't tell you or give you an answer.

starnight1 17-06-2017 09:00 AM

Thank u, i m taking everyone's advice into pondering and learning.
froebellian, i know changing soul contracts is not something can do lightly , i just feel i m not aligned with some soul map made before i came to this earth, but i don't think anything is a fixed matter, i think things r flexible, and guides care for us, right? we have guides and angels cos they r supposed to help us, to help us go on a bright map....

froebellian 20-06-2017 11:12 PM

Quote:

Thank u, i m taking everyone's advice into pondering and learning.
froebellian, i know changing soul contracts is not something can do lightly , i just feel i m not aligned with some soul map made before i came to this earth, but i don't think anything is a fixed matter, i think things r flexible, and guides care for us, right? we have guides and angels cos they r supposed to help us, to help us go on a bright map....

Actually very few are able to change or adapt contracts. Usually only old souls or those who will choose not incarnate again will be allowed subject to what the guides decide.

hmm.. guides are here to guide and its not always a bright map. They assist but will not sort out your problems. If you choose a poor path they may warn you but will not stop you.

starnight1 29-06-2017 01:51 PM

froebellian,if i can see my past lives ,does that mean i m old soul,or not...?

froebellian 30-06-2017 02:14 PM

Quote:

froebellian,if i can see my past lives ,does that mean i m old soul,or not...?

Not necessarily, as all have the ability to see certain past lives if they are relevant. An old soul isn't all its cracked up to be, there are many misconceptions flying around.

7luminaries 02-07-2017 07:18 PM

First...it's a much bigger deal than you think to change contracts, since it impacts all now moments, including what we think of as future times.

So...by changing these for now or in future, you are saying that you are not ok with all that is, as it is and unfolding as it is.
That is the same as saying that you need all that is, in all times and places, to be different, in order to accommodate your momentary desires. :tongue:
The other piece of it is that All that Is, in all times and places, requires your presence and your contribution, in order to unfold as it [is becoming and as it is intended to become]...

When you look at it that way, perhaps you are being a tad unreasonable... :D

Also...if you do seek advice from guides, I recommend the following:
1) seek out the guides at the highest level (transcendentals, or as we call them, the angels...particularly the archangels with whom communication is direct and personal, if you seek it out)
2) always seek out any input, advice, or guidance -- such that they are allowed to give it -- from the perspective of what is in the highest good of all.
This way they can directly communicate the purest form of truth and understanding that you are able to receive...and no matter what happens, your intentions and actions (if you live truly and with integrity, from your centre) will be aligned with love and with spirit
3) ask for additional information if needed...ask questions...they can transmit an amazing amount of insight and guidance
4) and especially...if you are low or down...ask for love and healing in that moment.

Peace and blessings :hug3:
7L