Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I just don't want to live, anymore! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=124658)

BlakeGood88 20-08-2018 04:53 AM

I just don't want to live, anymore!

My life is getting worse and worse! No, I would never attempt suicide, that would only send me to Hell. No one gives me respect and they spit in my face and don't believe what I say and use it to my disadvantage. It really sickens me. How could people be so cold hearted like that? I'm at a point in my life where I really don't care if I die! The only thing keeping me from wanting to die is my desire to work on an animated TV show for Disney and Marvel. If I can't have that accomplished, then I really don't even care about living, anymore.

If I actually died of natural causes, I could finally start over again and do it right! You've heard me talk about my non-existent "twin sister". Well, I would come back as her, while my other self (current incarnation) still exists. I mean its not possible for a soul to possess two vessels at once in a single timeline, but they still can share two bodies (even of opposite gender) in an alternate timeline, as long as it isn't the same one.

Roger Wilco 20-08-2018 06:54 AM

often it is so what you think of others is what they think of you
How often do you praise others ? what you send out you will get back
want to be happy ? make lots of others happy
want lots of respect , go do that to others it will come back to you

BlakeGood88 20-08-2018 06:56 AM

I do know one thing; if I can't have my show be greenlit and made, then I'll just give up on life! I'll be ready for death!

There are only two people who only care for me; and that's my mother and grandma. Everyone else treats me like dirt!

Dargor 20-08-2018 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roger Wilco
often it is so what you think of others is what they think of you
How often do you praise others ? what you send out you will get back
want to be happy ? make lots of others happy
want lots of respect , go do that to others it will come back to you

Not necessarily true, I used to like a lot of people but in the end they turned out to be toxic and self-centered… Often our thoughts and impressions on people are right because humans in general are sickening disgusting creatures.

Shivani Devi 20-08-2018 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Not necessarily true, I used to like a lot of people but in the end they turned out to be toxic and self-centered… Often our thoughts and impressions on people are right because humans in general are sickening disgusting creatures.

Agreed.

All they are after is your money and if you don't have any, you are treated like s***.

I am tired of everyone putting their hands in my pockets...I am tired of the medical profession judging me, but won't lift a finger to help unless I have private health insurance but they will not give me any documentation to apply for it...then last week, I got fined $200 for doing 60kms/hr in a 50 km zone...then I got fined $190 by my psychologist because I only gave 4 hours notice of my inability to attend an appointment, when the contract stated I must give 24hrs notice.

$390 gone in one day...

The reason why I don't mix with other people and keep to myself is because my presence alone brings out the very worst in others...after 5 minutes they want me to leave (or they do) and after 10 minutes, violence erupts... through no fault of my own...and even "Life Skills Coaches" can't stand my presence and say they cannot help me because I am beyond all help and hope.

So, I am going to study Goetia and enlist the help of my friends from the other side. It is time for that to happen...Time to show the world what I am capable of and damn the consequences.

Michelle11 20-08-2018 12:40 PM

How people treat us is not about us and all about them. It only hurts us when we let it define us. Life is challenging and we aren't always going to succeed on our first try. They say it took Edison 100 tries to get the light bulb right. Disappointment and rejection are common in Hollywood as are fake people who are only interested in what they can get from you. Stay focused on your goal as opposed to how many rejections come your way and your dreams may more likely come true, in the minimum life will be less likely to crush you to the point of feeling suicidal. Big risk comes with big failure but you are strong enough to tolerate any failures and push on to try again. Eventually you are bound to succeed.

inavalan 20-08-2018 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
My life is getting worse and worse! No, I would never attempt suicide, that would only send me to Hell. No one gives me respect and they spit in my face and don't believe what I say and use it to my disadvantage. It really sickens me. How could people be so cold hearted like that? I'm at a point in my life where I really don't care if I die! The only thing keeping me from wanting to die is my desire to work on an animated TV show for Disney and Marvel. If I can't have that accomplished, then I really don't even care about living, anymore.

If I actually died of natural causes, I could finally start over again and do it right! You've heard me talk about my non-existent "twin sister". Well, I would come back as her, while my other self (current incarnation) still exists. I mean its not possible for a soul to possess two vessels at once in a single timeline, but they still can share two bodies (even of opposite gender) in an alternate timeline, as long as it isn't the same one.

Sorry for you feeling so down. You should make an effort to get out of it, and believe you can do it. Firstly try to cool down, to make a step back and look at your situation in a more detached way. Adopt the position of the ignorant pupil. So far the way you thought brought you here. You need to change the way you think.

You are here, now, to learn to master your emotions, and create your reality as you'd like it to be. Your negative emotions create your negative reality.

Good luck!

PS: It may sound stupid, but try it: force yourself to mimic a smile with your lips, and you'll find out that it will make you smile a little internally too!

Miss Hepburn 20-08-2018 09:16 PM

I dare anyone to treat me terribly...if they tried it ...they'd never have that chance again.
That's my attitude and it works...unless some stranger is insane...and that certainly happens , oh well.
I apologize for anything they think I did, (I yield)...cuz they're nuts.....and drop it, poor crazy people...and their children!
I share this to encourage you....not tootin' my horn.

Give an aura of kindness and confidence. Ya think Audrey Hepburn got guff...no
one would dare...or Peter O'Toole? Cary Grant?...(Names out of a hat)...They had an air
about them...as many do.
Kindness, grace, and big confidence....all 3 = power.

Practice being all of those for 2 weeks see what happens and see how you feeeel. Man it's great. :thumbsup:

Tobi 20-08-2018 09:28 PM

You keep up with your animation studies and keep working on that.
Animation....wow I would love to be able to do that. I get tiny "movies" running round my head sometimes, usually when I hear music. I see animations and have NO idea how to create little movies like that! I wish you all the best with that work.

Your Mum and Gran love you and are nice to you. That's a great start. Two people have you in their hearts. There will be others yet. Keep going and keep strong in your heart.
Sometimes in life we only have a good heart felt connection with a handful of Souls. In the meantime we meet all sorts in life and some of them upset us and are mean, and some are nice but we don't really connect....etc etc.
I know, I have met -well if you can imagine it I have met it.

Native spirit 20-08-2018 09:58 PM

You need to stop prejudging people not everyone is the same.but if you go into any situation with a chip on your shoulder. how do you expect them to treat you.
we are all fighting our own things going on in our lives. .have you thought of seeing a counsellor?.

Namaste

Shivani Devi 21-08-2018 01:13 AM

Do you know what helps a lot, Blake my dear?

Whenever you do something or have plans for doing it, tell no-one. Do not share your plans, do not give any justification for your actions and learn the art of smirking and chuckling... acting all Dark and mysterious drives people crazy! Also, spend a lot of time on your own just meditating, doing Qi Gong and martial arts Kartas and you can even make a statement by meditating in a crowded, public place...I have sat in the middle of centre court at my local shopping mall, adopted the full Lotus position, Gyan mudra...then gone into meditation. This is not an act for the self conscious.

My goal is to totally hide my spiritual practices, work on myself and my energies until I lose half my body weight, replace fat with muscle...then get to the stage where I can set fire to newspaper or boil water with my bare hands...and if anybody asks me how I did that, I get to say "if I told you, I would have to kill you".

Shivani Devi 21-08-2018 01:21 AM

By the way... NOTHING could ever beat "A Link To The Past" on the old SNES..the best console Nintendo ever made! I also played "Ocarina of Time" on the GC....after that, all Zelda games went downhill in a huge way imho...they simply ran out of ideas...like what happened after the Third Generation of Pokemon. While ever you have a franchise and loyal fans, it's a sure bet the quality is going to suffer over time to keep up with the demand...and there's nothing anybody can do about that except for "voting with their feet".

Shinsoo 21-08-2018 01:32 AM

I do not believe suicide will send you to hell. I am hoping linen53 stops by here, as she has a very potent memory about what happened after she committed suicide.

I am not saying that to rest your mind, but to enlighten you. Often when souls die prematurely out of suicide, they give themselves an even tougher lifetime the next go 'round.

There are a lot of benefits to living in this lifetime as well as well as pitfalls--focus on what you like about this time frame rather than what you hate about it.

You think hateful nasty thoughts about this lifetime, that is what you will attract. No matter what the situation, whether you can control it or not, you have a choice to be happy. One of the hardest lessons to learn and I am still a ways away from perfecting it.

Empowers 21-08-2018 02:37 AM

In keeping with what Trinitydown said - which is true, by the way - why don't you write something about the good in your life. Not the good versus how much better it could be, but just straight up good.. talk about your dreams, your learning, the possibilities that may come your way, and keep doing that instead of dialoguing about the negative.

It is the easiest, quickest way to significantly change your life the way you want it.

But You, no one else, has to work at it... You have to change things... Because if you wait for the world to change, you'll be waiting forever.

But you can have it, you can have it all. All you have to do is start.

anthony c 21-08-2018 12:43 PM

Quote:

I read this somewhere "calm seas does not make a skilled sailor."
Life is up and down and that's the way this world works. It's not like that we are being punished but to teach us.

When people treat you bad and you get hurt, it's not that they are treating you bad that hurts but it's the pain from the past that is still lingering with you that causes the pain and these situations happen to show you that you still have the pain from the past and you need to heal the wound.

Till that wound is healed you are going to feel hurt by the way others treat you. Other people that don't have that wound won't care how others treat them cause it does not hurt. The pain from the past is blinding you and it's changed your attitude towards others. I have gone through the same thing sort of and i have changed my attitude from blaming others and looked at myself. I feel a lot better and i see now that it was me that changed the way i was treating others and that's the consequences of how they treated me.

As i understand it: if you commit suicide you will just come back with the same problems in another life and you have to go through all that from the start till that issue goes away.

We are here on earth to heal and the only way is to face our wounds and feel them and work through them so we can become who we really are.

Hope this helps

Jillity 22-08-2018 07:24 PM

I know this is very difficult to accept and when you feel like this it seems as if everyone is against you, but often it's our perception of things that's not quite right. It may be that people are trying to give you respect but the way you're feeling is preventing you from seeing that. When you feel really down it can seem as if everyone's against you when really they're not. They're trying to work with you. Depression alters the way we see things. It distorts our reality so that what we see is not what the rest of the world sees. The only way out of this is to change your perception but it's hard to do this on your own. Is it possible for you to seek professional help? You can be helped and you can change your life around.

Colorado 26-08-2018 11:33 AM

I’m going to shoot straight with you, Blake

The people you are talking about are off the internet. I like the internet myself, but other than this website, it’s very non personal...especially when you are on gaming sites, and conversing with screen names and anonymous people. It’s safe for people to attack, disrespect, or bully anyone without any consequences. I would find it more discerning if this was your family, friends, coworkers or community. If you are anything like me son, then you probably spend a substantial amount of time on the internet, and forming relationships with other gamers. My son has people he has been gaming with since he was 13 years old...but he has a somewhat detached perspective, and knows these are online virtual friends. There is one, who he seems particularly close to....and that one he’s been friends online with the longest. You have to roll with the punches and be able to handle the **** that goes on in those websites. He’s attacked, targeted, called names, ect... and he knows how to deal with it. He knows it’s not personal, he knows how the internet is, and he is expects people to take shots at others....especially the guys. He knows to laugh it off, to make his own witty comebacks, and who to get rid of. It’s a virtual reality....you can’t take it personally. It has nothing to do with you, other than you are participating. If it becomes too much....turn it off and walk away.

There’s other healthy options for uplifting yourself..think about the other things you like to do besides the internet.

truthineye 29-08-2018 01:53 PM

My Real Life After-Death Experience

Whether you choose to live or die is your decision. Nobody can force you to live or die. However, there are few things which you must understand before you take any step.

1. Atma/Soul does not die with Body
2. There are millions of SOULS/Ghosts Roaming earth and waiting for their birth so that their soul can fulfill his/her unfulfilled wish
3. Your ATMA/Soul also feels same PAIN which can be even higher after death
4. Suicide is just KILLING your BODY. Your ATMA/SOUL stays in the universe and roams here and there especially for those who commit suicide.

Even after killing yourself your SOUL will never DIE.:hug3:

BlakeGood88 31-08-2018 01:47 AM

I'm just so intrigued by the idea of coming back as my twin sister. I know she doesn't exist within this reality and I do already have an older sister (who just got married) but I really want to relive this life because:

1. Physical time travel (to the past) is not possible or it is possible, but difficult and doesn't work exactly like it does in the movies (i.e. Back To The Future)
2. I don't like the idea of my next life taking place in the future. It's already bad enough that I don't get along with a lot of people online and that makes me wish I around as a kid, back in the 1950s. Theoretically, if I was born in 1948; it would actually be 1978 (at least for me).
3. There's my gender issues I explained countless times, and if I had a twin sister, that would've probably been fixed, but not the Autism.
4. I missed out on a lot of stuff like college and I don't have my driver's license.
5. My sister and cousins have gotten married and are having kids and I feel empty, because of that.
6. I haven't had many friends in my adulthood, only one and that's it.
7. People on the internet wouldn't treat me like **** if didn't have such an awful disability! In fact a lot of Autists YouTubers are treated with disrespect, thanks to some guy whose name that sounds like "Christian". People even go far to compare me to that person and that ****es me off!
8. I'm very picky about where I want to work, so Hollywood would be a perfect opportunity to make something out of my life.
9. Reliving this life with a twin would be really interesting, unlike living a next life in the future, where things will be 10X worse than they are, today.
10. Sometimes I feel like I wish I was a girl, yet other times I'm fine with being a boy and having a twin of the opposite gender might fix that. As my soul needed to vessels to possess; male and female.

My animated series is the only reason why I'm not dissatisfied with being a boy. Theoretically, I could've had a better life as a female since the chances of getting Autism (at least back in 1988) were pretty low, for girls. Also, I still could've been a girl gamer, I know this because one of my childhood friends is a girl gamer. Not saying that my existence as a boy is a lie, but things will get bad for me, if my show isn't greenlit soon!

soulforce 02-09-2018 05:20 AM

Hi Blake,

the only hell that exists is the one you curate for yourself. This is different than Christianity that states Hell is a place you will be forever as punishment. I know this isn't true.

All things manifest from the heart. Your version of a heaven or your version of a hell experience depends on your choice of experience. This belief stems from the countless of NDE's I watched and read. People who've had a positive or negative death experience have one common factor. Their experience was tailored for them.

I hope you find your reasons to live, but I guess it's entirely up to you to find those reasons. I always encourage people to work through their problems by addressing what's missing in their lives. It sounds like for you it's control and respect. The only thing I can advise is be the change you want to see. Show people how you want to be treated by treating them that same way.

If you're already doing that than continue to be that positivist. Trust me people will appreciate you although they may not vocalize it. Feel free to write whatever is on your mind here. Most of us our understanding caring people.

Take care

sf

Goodfish 02-09-2018 02:55 PM

I wanted to die and almost died from an overdose on my medication. I quit smoking and now I'm happy to have food and water to be honest wanting can cause more pain.

Tobi 03-09-2018 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colorado
I’m going to shoot straight with you, Blake

The people you are talking about are off the internet. I like the internet myself, but other than this website, it’s very non personal...especially when you are on gaming sites, and conversing with screen names and anonymous people. It’s safe for people to attack, disrespect, or bully anyone without any consequences. I would find it more discerning if this was your family, friends, coworkers or community. If you are anything like me son, then you probably spend a substantial amount of time on the internet, and forming relationships with other gamers. My son has people he has been gaming with since he was 13 years old...but he has a somewhat detached perspective, and knows these are online virtual friends. There is one, who he seems particularly close to....and that one he’s been friends online with the longest. You have to roll with the punches and be able to handle the **** that goes on in those websites. He’s attacked, targeted, called names, ect... and he knows how to deal with it. He knows it’s not personal, he knows how the internet is, and he is expects people to take shots at others....especially the guys. He knows to laugh it off, to make his own witty comebacks, and who to get rid of. It’s a virtual reality....you can’t take it personally. It has nothing to do with you, other than you are participating. If it becomes too much....turn it off and walk away.

There’s other healthy options for uplifting yourself..think about the other things you like to do besides the internet.

I wish there was a "Like" button, Colorado! Because I like this. So true.

Hoppy7 10-09-2018 09:29 PM

I sent you attunement's so you can heal yourself! Enjoy! You are now a Reiki Master and Healer! :)

ShivLok 16-01-2019 06:18 PM

I am praying to Shiva my deity to take me away to rest near his lotus fee but despite His letting me see Hm three times , is keeping quiet and letting me rot in this sick body fighting with cancer , and making me confine to a glass room or cage for past 7 years due immunity issues.

SearchingFreedom 16-01-2019 06:42 PM

@BlakeGood88

I am sorry you are not feeling well. In fact I believe in reincarnation as possibility and also that it often happens for most people. But I also believe in Jesus being God. If you want read my thread in the reincarnation past lifes forum "my little experience with the supernatural".

I advice you to look on youtube: miracle of damascus part 10, from minute 3:45 until the end and miracle of damascus part 11, and part 12.

If you still want to die ask Jesus for help!

Native spirit 16-01-2019 10:10 PM

I can empathise with you I have looked after friends with cancer until they passed.i also looked after my husband who passed with cancer.it is a horrid disease but its difficult for those who are going to be left behind to.
I will send Healing and positive thoughts to you.

Namaste

EgoIsSatan 17-01-2019 12:55 AM

I also don't want to live this life, but don't really believe in Hell

Shivani Devi 17-01-2019 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShivLok
I am praying to Shiva my deity to take me away to rest near his lotus fee but despite His letting me see Hm three times , is keeping quiet and letting me rot in this sick body fighting with cancer , and making me confine to a glass room or cage for past 7 years due immunity issues.

Shiva is always there beside you, just waiting for you to fully surrender your heart at His Lotus Feet...then, no matter where you are, in a glass cage or at Kailasha, alive or dead...You will never be separated from Shiva.

I often think that He gives us these trials, this pain, to block off all other avenues, all of those "dead ends" to make our path straight towards Him and then, our suffering becomes His Grace.

Some may say "how could a kind, merciful God let me suffer this way?" but this is Lord Shiva we are talking about.... Mahakaal, Bhairav and Yamaraja Himself, we are talking about...and it would serve you very well never to forget that aspect of Him and yet love Him regardless.

If it helps, I shall relate the tale of Markandeya to you...It always helps me to put things into perspective:
https://youtu.be/Sqf5S1mdSmY

Aum Namah Shivaya

ImthatIm 20-01-2019 12:12 PM

One is always changing either in the body or out of the body.
moving toward:
FEAR or LOVE.
HELL or GOD.
DARK or LIGHT.
SEPARATION or UNITY
CHAOS or ORDER
VOID or CREATION

Taking a Break 31-01-2019 02:41 PM

Please try the following before giving up.

Join your local spiritual community, it doesn't matter if they are christian, moslim, hindoe, boedhist,TM meditation etc.

Try for a year and if your still not happy, try another one!
They all ask spirits for help!
The Christian ask the Holy Spirit for help, as the Moslim.
The Hindoe and Boedhist have lots of spirits they ask for help.

ps i've tried TM and it promotes your creative talents. (maybe the reason why the Beatles scored many hitsongs?)

Taking a Break 31-01-2019 02:42 PM

Quote:

Please try the following before giving up.

Join your local spiritual community, it doesn't matter if they are christian, moslim, hindoe, boedhist,TM meditation etc.

Try for a year and if your still not happy, try another one!
They all ask spirits for help!
The Christian ask the Holy Spirit for help, as the Moslim.
The Hindoe and Boedhist have lots of spirits they ask for help.

ps i've tried TM and it promotes your creative talents. (maybe the reason why the Beatles scored many hitsongs?)

Taking a Break 02-02-2019 04:46 PM

Michael Newton PhD - Destiny of Souls:

What happens to souls involved with suicide in healthy bodies? These souls tell me they feel somewhat diminished in the eyes of their guides and group peers because they broke their covenant in a former life. There is a loss of pride from a wasted opportunity. Life is a gift and a great deal of thought has gone into allocating certain bodies for our use. We are the custodians of this body and that carries a sacred trust. My clients call it a contract. Particularly when a young, healthy person commits suicide, our teachers consider this an act of gross immaturity and the abrogation of responsibility. Our spiritual masters have placed their trust in our courage to finish life with functional bodies in a normal fashion, no matter how difficult. They have infinite patience with us, but with repeated suicide offenders their forgiveness takes on another tone.

Andreaz Koumi 12-03-2019 06:35 PM

Quote:

Maybe some 5htp and a life mission will keep you occupied, life can seem so un fair but **** we all here for some reason, giving up and ending it seems to me like shutting down the computer game and throwing it out the window, if were destined to return back to another life then what must be learned now surly must still be important next time which ever stage we are at?
Buying a new computer and the same game again doesnt mean we get to complete the game only means weve got the levels to go through again and still end up were we last finished off? Thats my take on it anyway, Noticed your post was 2016 hope everything picked up for you since then :cool:

Goodfish 12-12-2019 01:11 PM

Hey,

I don't know how I found your post. I've been suicidal and I've done drugs(anything that feels good) unconsciously coping, I've picked up cigarettes and joints, I've been 5150 if you know what that is, I've been in mental hospitals, Diagnosed with schizophrenia, got some meds. I've almost died drinking and driving, Been to rehab. I could go on. Sometimes enjoyed all these bad things honestly. I just wanted to say I struggle everyday to think positively. I say I want to live and I love myself. I may not believe it when I say it, But it makes me feel better.

hazada guess 13-12-2019 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goodfish
I don't know how I found your post. I've been suicidal and I've done drugs(anything that feels good) unconsciously coping, I've picked up cigarettes and joints, I've been 5150 if you know what that is, I've been in mental hospitals, Diagnosed with schizophrenia, got some meds. I've almost died drinking and driving, Been to rehab. I could go on. Sometimes enjoyed all these bad things honestly. I just wanted to say I struggle everyday to think positively. I say I want to live and I love myself. I may not believe it when I say it, But it makes me feel better.

You came into this world for a reason Goodfish,you will find that eventually.Try to take heart,i was in the same situation as you when I was young.Doing all those things that you are and I didn't want to live,but circumstances led me down the right path.I know my goal now.YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE,stick with it,eventually all will turn out fine.

Luciphene 16-08-2020 09:18 PM

How can people be cold hearted? People can be evil. Truly evil. I’ve seen terrible, terrible things in my life. Things I can’t mention here or I’d disturb people. I’ve done terrible things myself. People are cruel. Expect it and it will never surprise you.

If they don’t appreciate what you say, then don’t speak. If they don’t appreciate what you do, then do nothing for them. Give them nothing and they’ll soon come to miss the sound of your voice. Or you will.

I’ve heard people talk like this before. I did once. It’s a matter of mentality. This is a pit, where you sit gazing at the floor, ignoring the ropes friends toss you to climb out.

Look up.

Goodfish 08-04-2021 04:06 AM

Hello blakegood

I am a person who has been through a certain amount of emotional disturbing stuff and this just means I'm coming from a good place now. I have had experiences that would seem like someone is looking out for me or something. This helps me a lot and I like to draw letters and stuff. Shapes and Symbols for planets are my favorite. Also I must not know what you have been through and I'm sorry. It sounds like you draw. I like fighting animations from Japan and Asia where they draw a story. Hmmm also I've been 5150ed. Nothing bad.

Bill1673 10-04-2021 03:38 AM

I get the bad end from 1 person I work with. More like a bully than anything. Always trying to put me down just for a laugh. I think people like that need more help than anyone. I snapped at him a little today.. nothing horrible. Just enough to wake him up a bit.

People like this I tend to just let them do as they please. If I stand up to it he turns it around in a feeble atempt to make himself look like the victim. That annoys me more than anything. So I just walk away and get back to my good space.

It's interesting that most of us have faced relatively identical situations. Yet here we are. Finding ourselves and learning what "This" is all about.

lostsoul13 26-04-2021 09:38 PM

I unfortunately understand the gender timeline—-it’s quite bizarre that the account will allow for companionship and deposits for a co-timeline —-that any messed up account does or doesn’t allow?? Things can be hard but not giving up is the key( I’ve been bewitched with my twin flame and soul mate (and I fail) but never giving up is key so we may achieve our dreams and goals I never thought being one would be an achievement of a dream but it is ; sadness with let from soulmate when the keys give it...we all have different ambitions I suppose mine is to collaborate the collective... you shouldn’t give up on yours!! You’ll find let with your abundance for it;( so I find with the higher self having abundant keys

asearcher 28-04-2021 04:56 PM

blakegood88 please don't take it the wrong way. I think you might suffer from depression with the nostalgic, and then wanting a rebirth as in reliving but as your twinsis, secluded in time where you feel things were better. I could be wrong, of course, but if I'm right, you might need help with this, depression can happen to anyone anytime depending, it's human and there's way out of it, you can feel good again.