Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   TF and mental illness (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=25983)

betterlifenw 20-11-2011 03:51 PM

TF and mental illness

Does anyone have a TF that is mentally ill ? My tf is bipolar. We are longer in each others life but I still feel her. The connection never scared me but it scared her. Despite what is going on her life she manages to run her businesses and go on in life. She is not medicated so those who are familiar with the condition knows it is hell. It never effected her ability to communicate with me telepathically. We never did it on purpose I would think something to myself and she would answer me and vice versa. It got to the place where I didnt know if my feelings were hers or mine. I still have dreams and see things but now I am trying to ignore it. She wanted me out of her life so I am now. When she is in trouble I can feel it or when she is thinking about me but like I said before I just try to ignore it now. I do still love her and there are times I feel nothing for her. Then out of the blue it starts all over again.

79810PM 20-11-2011 08:02 PM

I'm not sure of the details of your situation.. myself I have been diagnosed with situational depression at times. I actually don't even feel depressed anymore, as I wanted to marry & feel my life is complete as to what I had worked & prayed for.. but as to mental illness, I know that tf would say I was, tell others I was bipolar, ie, & I think he was so afraid of the connection & would run & out of my life that it confused him. It was crazy making the whole of it.
Has she been actually diagnosed bipolar? Bipolar is serious but I think it would take someone professional to dx. If the connection was crazy making & it was very back & forth it could easily be that both of you were manic in the relationship..
Another thing I believe is very important in these, & most assuredly I have a strong opinion of what I believe my ex h tf would be.. as to a dx...
but really, does it matter?
As to this connection. Because it is most likely if you have a tf they are your opposite. I know that the person I believe is my tf is very opposite to myself.
He can seem cold & calculating/ whereas I can be too emotional at times..
PLUS this can feed off of.. if one is distancing in their nature & the other wants closeness/ that in itself can be crazy making UNTIL there is balancing.
I think too to stand from a distance where you are not interconnected ongoing with a person as often these are, it's very difficult to tell or at least like I say, in some ways does it matter?
I felt that with tf he would come in & out of my life every 3-6 months, stay for about that long & leave. This back & forth went on for 5 yrs. That was nuts as to this sort of thing.
What is helpful likely would be to see her strengths & weaknesses, not just one or the other, then also working within your own strengths & weaknesses/ try to understand the to of you & together. These are about healing & spiritually. If she is bipolar then perhaps she is not at a place she can live at her highest self comfortably..
Too, with tf, he is not into fitness at all as I am. I am much higher energy as to doing things than he is. He is more cerebral natured. But we also have much in common. I think he chose to see the negatives because he hadn't come to a place of balance & he kept running.
I would say.. if she is your tf then you are likely opposites with strengths/weaknesses & in order for both of you to heal.. it's very important to focus on that.
IE, if you are each other's other half then what spiritually are your gifts/her gifts/ can you look past her weaknesses & see her strengths? Maybe this is what is most important. I know that when I ask myself what is it I am wanting NOW.. I think it would be that this person would/could acknowledge who I am in God's Eyes, not the negatives he keeps attaching to me.. which is all it ever seemed long run to me. he kept running & pointing his finger at me.. there is SO MUCH MORE. See the glass half full/ maybe speak to others of her strengths also.. so that you both will heal.. usually people are a mixed bag, with positives & negatives. that's reality.
I hope that helps.
One more thing/ this meeting does amp up the vibrations, & both have to be willing to push through all of that honestly to get anywhere as to the connection.. what is it that you feel was the purpose spiritually & how can you maintain THAT bond with her despite her said weaknesses/ if only in your mind (the bond).

79810PM 20-11-2011 08:35 PM

Also, what I am hearing from your post.. what you are saying how you feel her closeness then not/ & you allow yourself to dream & have visions & in regards then you block it. That to me sounds like the inbalancing.. is there a chance that you are projecting?

My mother used to say that ex h tf seemed very manic to her. I know he was dx'd borderline.

IF YOU want to heal/ it's important to see things realistically. IF you are tf's & if there is a spiritual connection I think that it's more important to work on your healing & allow your own life to balance out..otherwise you will be in the highs & lows of this, ongoing. Some just keep running from themselves through their entire life. IF she is your other half then you are going to have opposite strengths & weaknesses.. but you will both have them.

mystical 20-11-2011 09:18 PM

my story is much like ur own , my tf has personality disorder , we always thought he was bi polar , we both got diagnosed with pts ,and liek the rest of your story it all resonates , send her love and light , dont try to cut off because remember she is part of you , so cutting off her is to cut off yourself xxx

SpiritCarrier 20-11-2011 09:54 PM

betterlifenw,

Thank you for posting your story and asking this question. I do have a TF that is bipolar and since he is medicated our connection has strengthened. At first he was very isolated within himself only letting me have a small portion of himself. Now he and I complete each other to such a degree that we share dreams and feel each others moods.

As the others have said he is my other half and oposite in so many ways to myself. But that is what makes us complete one another. I am high strung and he is more laid back. He balances me out in so many ways as I do him. When we have to be apart it is difficult and when we are together sometimes it isn't always easy but it is alway right.

If your TF is bipolar she needs medication in order to stop the rage of moods that swarm her mind. What she feels, to some degree, you will feel if you allow yourself and that can be dangerous. I know when my TF had a rough patch all I could do was be supportive and send him waves of warm caring thoughts and love. Sometimes that is enough.

I understand how frustrating it can be especially when you feel rejected by someone so much a part of you. I remember thinking that if my other half rejected me what chance did I have to be happy in life or death for that matter. But in truth the best time of my life has been since we have both acknowledged that we are each others TwinFlame. Having that connection is the most intense and rewarding thing a person can have. I know you said that she doesn't want anything to do with you and of course you have to abid by her wishes but that doesn't stop you from sending her warm caring thoughts. Wrapping her in a bubble of warm love from you may be just what she needs.

I truly hope that you can work things out and I wish you well.

Blessed Be
SpiritCarrier

xAnderblAze 29-04-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by betterlifenw
Does anyone have a TF that is mentally ill ? My tf is bipolar. We are longer in each others life but I still feel her. The connection never scared me but it scared her. Despite what is going on her life she manages to run her businesses and go on in life. She is not medicated so those who are familiar with the condition knows it is hell. It never effected her ability to communicate with me telepathically. We never did it on purpose I would think something to myself and she would answer me and vice versa. It got to the place where I didnt know if my feelings were hers or mine. I still have dreams and see things but now I am trying to ignore it. She wanted me out of her life so I am now. When she is in trouble I can feel it or when she is thinking about me but like I said before I just try to ignore it now. I do still love her and there are times I feel nothing for her. Then out of the blue it starts all over again.

I know exactly what you are talking about...

WhiteWolfSpirit 29-04-2012 09:52 PM

A therapist that I went to for a while thought that my TF had borderline personality, from the things I told them about her. However, now that I've read a lot about TFs... the behavior of a runner TF is very similar to some of the symptoms of borderline, so now I'm not sure at all. Her behavior definitely was, and is, bizarre, but the TF theory makes a whole lot of sense of things.

xAnderblAze 29-04-2012 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWolfSpirit
A therapist that I went to for a while thought that my TF had borderline personality, from the things I told them about her. However, now that I've read a lot about TFs... the behavior of a runner TF is very similar to some of the symptoms of borderline, so now I'm not sure at all. Her behavior definitely was, and is, bizarre, but the TF theory makes a whole lot of sense of things.

Whats this runner thing you speak of?

Loving_Soul 29-04-2012 10:04 PM

Yes I have to admit only yesterday I was discussing with a friend that BP seems to be in common alliance with TF experiences and that there may be more to this than a straight forward diagnosis. If now is the time for TFs to be clearing old templates from soul groups this would include illnesses addictions etc so it leads me to believe there is no surprise that anything that is present within a soul group template is now coming to light within each of us to be cleared...

EricDraven 29-04-2012 10:05 PM

I don't believe it has to be an either/or when discussing a mental illness and TF scenarios. A mental illness label is just an Earthly explanation for a criteria of behaviors exhibited.

But there's always a Higher, deeper meaning and purpose to view it from.

It may simply be a means for the soul to achieve a desired experience. Our souls desire not only positive, happy moments but also those which we view and judge as negative.

I dont believe in coincidence and accidents. Everything happens for a reason.