Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Peanut Butter Inhibits? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129945)

Tirisilex 15-06-2019 01:42 AM

Peanut Butter Inhibits?

Is it true that eating peanut butter will block your chances to Astral Project?

Altair 15-06-2019 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tirisilex

Peanut butter feels heavy. Protein food in general feels that way and can reduce the chances of feeling subtler energies, so I can imagine it could do so here as well. In the early evenings it's good to eat light, such as a salad and a bit of light carb like couscous or rice, and not overdo it with the protein. Monks in monasteries also tend to eat lightly, and it's beneficial to many spiritual practices..

Tobi 15-06-2019 06:17 PM

I have never heard that eating peanut butter is going to make any difference to your ability to project.

However, I have found that it is easier to get out of body in the early hours of the morning, so maybe the fact that digestion has completed by that time could have a bearing on that.

My attitude is -if you like peanut butter continue to enjoy it and a wide variety of foods. But an optimum time for projection may be when you don't have a lot in the tummy.

That's just my opinion of course.

inavalan 15-06-2019 07:39 PM

Others say peanuts might help, because of their content of "Choline bitartrate":

Top 10 Choline bitartrate Rich Foods

1) Cauliflower
16 oz: 177 mg

2) Egg
1 large: 147 mg

3) Wheat germ, toasted
1 cup: 202 mg

4) Salmon, pink, canned
3 oz: 75 mg

5) Spinach
16 oz: 113 mg

6) Brussel sprouts, cooked, boiled
1 cup: 63 mg

7) Broccoli, cooked, boiled
1 cup: 63 mg

8) Milk, skim
8 fluid oz: 38 mg

9) Peanut butter, smooth / Peanuts
2 tablespoons: 20 mg / 1 oz: 15 mg

10) Milk chocolate
1.5-oz bar 20 mg

The suggested dosage for Choline Bitartrate for lucid dreaming is about 650mg

Native spirit 15-06-2019 08:34 PM

I eat peanut butter it has never stopped me from astral travel

Namaste

Kaere 16-06-2019 12:02 AM

I can see how it might interfere with some people though, at least some kinds of peanut butter. Peanut butter can sometimes have a shedload of sugar in it, so I'd pick one that is more organic and with fewer unnecessary ingredients.

For me, sugar is very grounding... the less I have, the "floatier" I get. Afterwards, a nice sweet cup of tea helps bring be back to a feeling of normalcy, helps me get grounded again.

Myself, I'm not a great astral traveler although I have definitely had some great moments. I've found that the cleaner and lighter I eat prior to attempting makes it easier, the less processing and additives. Which goes along with Altair's suggestion of eating lighter, but I'd go so far as to suggest not eating for a couple of hours prior to attempting.

karok 16-06-2019 08:44 AM

no i think its nonsense

carebear 16-06-2019 03:04 PM

come on now ....

WildHairedWoman 21-06-2019 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tirisilex

Where did you hear that? If you believe it will, then it will, otherwise, eat what you want.

WildHairedWoman 21-06-2019 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altair
Peanut butter feels heavy. Protein food in general feels that way and can reduce the chances of feeling subtler energies, so I can imagine it could do so here as well. In the early evenings it's good to eat light, such as a salad and a bit of light carb like couscous or rice, and not overdo it with the protein. Monks in monasteries also tend to eat lightly, and it's beneficial to many spiritual practices..

Eating light at night is beneficial to your health and your sleep as well.