Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Christianity (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   God commands disobedience to his word (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=119910)

SaintMatthew 12-01-2018 03:47 AM

God commands disobedience to his word

I chronically hear Christians say that God would never command people to go against his word... I really can't believe people that know scripture hold on to that belief... it's easily proven False yet the myth remains strangely prevalent.

God says thou shall not kill and then orders the Israelites to kill many people including women, children, and babies that were without sin.

Here is an example:
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth:

Numbers 21:9 ►
So Moses made a bronze snake and put it up on a pole. Then when anyone was bitten by a snake and looked at the bronze snake, they lived.

God commanded Moses to do the exact opposite of what he formerly commanded.

Not to mention, it looks a bit satanic.

God can do whatever he wants to.

God can and has had people do the opposite of what scripture says. The first Christians did the opposite of what the Mosaic law commands. Yet Jesus said he came not to abolish the law or remove one word from the law. God changes his mind a lot

So, if a denomination does something that the Bible says not to do, who knows if it was actually inspired by God? Since God has a reputation for commanding people to go against his word, I wouldn't put it past him to be responsible for the decisions of another denomination's councils

The Bible alone Doctrine is built on a premise that blows itself up! The Bible alone is all that is needed to prove that the Bible alone is not the sole rule of sacred theology!

I love you all , it's just I constantly hear Christians calling other Christians pagan based on a "Bible alone" premise, and I seek unity and tolerance among Christians. That's all! I'm not promoting that anyone convert to a faith that makes you uncomfortable, but rather that you tolerate one another. Scripture says to agree with one another and be one. A kingdom divided shall not stand. I am non denominational , but take from any denomination what works and produces good fruit! Agape, peace, shalom, good will to you! :)

neil 12-01-2018 07:20 AM

Your query #1. ....
I chronically hear Christians say that God would never command people to go against his word... I really can't believe people that know scripture hold on to that belief... it's easily proven False yet the myth remains strangely prevalent.

My answer.....
.god does not command anyone to do anything...god only ever desires for us to partake of his love and to become fully devine beings, as he designed and created the potentiality for us to be...and God doesn't need to command anyone to do anything, because God designed and set up the universe as an all abundant and self correcting and rewarding system working through the universal laws of love.....SIMPLE.

Your Query #2
God says thou shall not kill and then orders the Israelites to kill many people including women, children, and babies that were without sin.

My answer.....yes god desires that we do not sacrifice or kill any of his creations.....and I am led to believe that. ..WE CAN NOT FULLY COME TO GOD THROUGH THE SACRIFICE OR DEATH OF ANY OF HIS CREATION.

Any other unloving declarations attributed to God are demands that originate from the evil beings which Jesus was warning people of in those times 2000 years ago....

As earthlings back then and now are receiving information from higher entities, the evil beings that Jesus was warning people of were at the very same time infiltrating the peoples minds and un lovingly portraying themselves as higher loving beings, and those unloving beings were the ones that completely fooled the apostles and the like into believing that the demands to kill, were the word of God. AND SO THE BIBLICAL SCRIPTURES WERE RECORDED WITH UNLOVING DEPICTIONS OF VIOLECE.
..SO SIMPLE, AND NOBODY SEEMS TO BE AWARE OF IT.

Your query #3...
:Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth:Numbers 21:9

My answer...
yes god said that if you make idoles and statues to any gods then you are making idoles and statues, in the name of false Gods, and these false Gods... (DARK BEINGS)... would only lead you into a dark and unloving spiral into un holiness, that can be your demise.

Your query #4....
........ ►So Moses made a bronze snake and put it up on a pole. Then when anyone was bitten by a snake and looked at the bronze snake, they lived.

My answer...
The bronze snake was an allegorical story attributed to the "holy spirit'ual" essence of God the all mighty one....and if you are bitten by the snake... (the holy Spirit)...you go through the new birth of soul self and are transformed into the HOLY BEING...AND YOU "LIVE" FOR EVER.

Your query #5...
.God commanded Moses to do the exact opposite of what he formerly commanded. And Not to mention it, it looks a bit satanic.

My answer....
God desired that the people did partake of his very transforming holy Spirit. And said it is good.....
.....but the evil dark ones fooled moses and the likes, and un lovingly and deceitfully spoke in the ears of mosses and the likes, by portraying themselves as God and or higher beings of love, and over ruled Gods word, because the holy spiritual essence of god/creator transforms and gives pure protection from the dark beings and one becomes an enlightened being, and is always in the shadow of Gods love. ...you would be wearing the full protective armour of Gods powerful love, and of no use to the evil beings....
SO SIMPLE.

Your query #6...
God can do whatever he wants to. God can and has had people do the opposite of what scripture says. The first Christians did the opposite of what the Mosaic law commands. Yet Jesus said he came not to abolish the law or remove one word from the law. God changes his mind a lot*So, if a denomination does something that the Bible says not to do, who knows if it was actually inspired by God? Since God has a reputation for commanding people to go against his word, I wouldn't put it past him to be responsible for the decisions of another denomination's councils*The Bible alone Doctrine is built on a premise that blows itself up! The Bible alone is all that is needed to prove that the Bible alone is not the sole rule of sacred theology!*I love you all , it's just I constantly hear Christians calling other Christians pagan based on a "Bible alone" premise, and I seek unity and tolerance among Christians. That's all! I'm not promoting that anyone convert to a faith that makes you uncomfortable, but rather that you tolerate one another. Scripture says to agree with one another and be one. A kingdom divided shall not stand. I am non denominational , but take from any denomination what works and produces good fruit! Agape, peace, shalom, good will to you! :)

My answer....
100 years ago, it is purported that jesus channeled a prayer through an earthling...and this prayer speaks only about love in the holiest form.
And in this prayer it says.

Our heavenly father you are all holy all loving and all merciful. ..and we are your creation....and we know that it is your desire that we become your devine children through love and not through the sacrifice and or death of any of your creatures.

Etc etc etc...it goes on....and then further into the prayer it says..

Please open up our soul so that then would come your holy Spirit to bring into us your love untill we are transformed into the very essence of yourself. ..
.....and help us to overcome all unloving temptations of the flesh and THE INFLUENCE OF THE EVIL ONES WHO SO CONSTANTLY SURROUND US AND WHO ENDEAVOR TO TURN OUR THOUGHTS AWAY FROM YOU AND YOUR WAY OF LOVE.
Etc etc etc

You see the whole prayer which there is obviously more of and of which I did not put in above, does speak about the goodness of the holy father, and his love for his creation. And that his very essence is the one thing that is a salvation of the wicked and also a transformation of soul self that would see us as like unto the heavenly father as holy beings with access to the very many most salubrious mansions within his holy kingdom.
And if we follow jesus way of being, then we are acting in harmony with gods way of love and our lives will literally soar in ways that are only indescribable.

Or if you listen to the unloving demands in the bible which are not the word of God, but are in fact the unloving devious and discrete infiltrations in the minds of mosses, the apostles and the likes, that are the from dark and evil beings, portraying themselves as higher and or holier beings, then of course the dark ones then and now will hear your thoughts and infiltrate your mind and do everything in their power to turn those thoughts into a fully blown belief system and endeavor to capitalize on those darker beliefs...FOR THEIR OWN ILLGOTTEN GAINS.

Regards neil.

FallingLeaves 12-01-2018 05:34 PM

Quote:

Your Query #2

My answer.....yes god desires that we do not sacrifice or kill any of his creations.....and I am led to believe that. ..WE CAN NOT FULLY COME TO GOD THROUGH THE SACRIFICE OR DEATH OF ANY OF HIS CREATION.

then what was the sacrifice and death of christ for?

kjw47 12-01-2018 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintMatthew

Here is an example:
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness [of any thing] that [is] in heaven above, or that [is] in the earth beneath, or that [is] in the water under the earth:

Numbers 21:9 ►
So Moses made a bronze snake and put it up on a pole. Then when anyone was bitten by a snake and looked at the bronze snake, they lived.

God commanded Moses to do the exact opposite of what he formerly commanded.

Not to mention, it looks a bit satanic.

God can do whatever he wants to.

God can and has had people do the opposite of what scripture says. The first Christians did the opposite of what the Mosaic law commands. Yet Jesus said he came not to abolish the law or remove one word from the law. God changes his mind a lot

So, if a denomination does something that the Bible says not to do, who knows if it was actually inspired by God? Since God has a reputation for commanding people to go against his word, I wouldn't put it past him to be responsible for the decisions of another denomination's councils

The Bible alone Doctrine is built on a premise that blows itself up! The Bible alone is all that is needed to prove that the Bible alone is not the sole rule of sacred theology!

I love you all , it's just I constantly hear Christians calling other Christians pagan based on a "Bible alone" premise, and I seek unity and tolerance among Christians. That's all! I'm not promoting that anyone convert to a faith that makes you uncomfortable, but rather that you tolerate one another. Scripture says to agree with one another and be one. A kingdom divided shall not stand. I am non denominational , but take from any denomination what works and produces good fruit! Agape, peace, shalom, good will to you! :)

Thou shalt not murder is correct. The parents of the children God wiped off his earth were purely wicked--Those parents as parents all through history hand to their own children--false god worship and pagan practices off the table of demons. And various wicked practices. God spared a negative judgement to those children. They to would have lived totally wicked lives. So in a sense he saved them from their own familys wicked deeds. All throughout the bible--99% mislead, with the exception of the only times was when Israel stood strong. Including today.

neil 12-01-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
then what was the sacrifice and death of christ for?

It was down and out murder, played out by very nasty spiritual beings through the minds and actions of earthlings...the evil spiritual beings had to kill jesus to keep him quiet because he was creating havoc in the minds of the dark spiritual beings who were continuing on their earthly lives in a very debaucherous manner WHILST COMPLETELY ENERGETICALLY CONNECTED AT A SOUL TO SOUL LEVEL TO EARTHLINGS .

If anybody wants to reference biblical scripture to write it of as necessary sacrific to god, then contemplate the phrase....
"FATHER PLEASE FORGIVE THEM AS THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO".....
And the reason that humans did not know what they were doing, is because their minds and bodies were completely taken over by the extraordinary powers of huge groups of evil minded spiritual beings...it was not a sacrifice to god....it was the murder of a teacher who had the spiritual truth for all earthlings of those times to see and understand that all of their unloving actions were the work of evil minded spiritual beings, and jesus had the answer for all of the peoples to free themselves from the incredibly powereful influence of the evil ones.

All they had to do was to bring their thoughts into harmony with gods way of love, and to ask god for his assistance in doing so.
But they needed to bide their time and in doing so, please have faith as it does take time for the universal laws of love to work to their fullest and into their favor.

GOD DOES NOT SACRIFICE ANY OF HIS CREATION.....AND GOD NEEDED JESUS TO ROAM THE EARTH TEACHING OF GODS LAWS OF LOVE AND HIS HOLY SPIRITUAL ESSENCE WHICH WAS EVERY PERSONS SALVATION AND KEY TO THE MANY SALUBRIOUS MANSIONS OF HIS ALL LOVING HOLY KINGDOM.

IT WAS NOT IN THE BEST INTEREST OF ANYONE FOR JESUS TO BE MURDERED, AND YOU CAN SEE THAT NOW, AS HIS MURDER DID NOT SOLVE ANYTHING. ...IF HE HAD HIS ALOTTED FULL LIFETIME ON EARTH HE COULD HAVE ACCOMPLISHED SO MUCH MORE....PEOPLE COULD HAVE WITNESSED THRONGS OF PEOPLE TRANSFORMING THEMSELF VIA THE NEW BIRTH OF THE SOUL SELF WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF GODS REDEEMING HOLY SPIRITUAL ESSENCE. WITH JESUS AS THEIR TEACHER.......

.....CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW THAT KIND OF SENARIO WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE BENEFICIAL FOR THE CONDITION OF THE PEOPLE AND THE PLANET "NOW" IF EVERY ONE BACK IN THOSE TIMES, HAD HAVE BECOME DEVINE BEINGS IN THEIR FULL GOD GIVEN POTENTIALITY.

Regards neil.

SaintMatthew 13-01-2018 01:16 AM

I don't like to see Christians calling other Christians Pagan based on some outdated Old Testament verse that's taken out of context and was for Israel at that time. Much of the policies of ancient Israel were not supposed to be followed by Christians. It also is not clear which parts of the Old Testament we're even supposed to follow.

Picking old Testament verses out of context to condemn the faith of another Christian (Who belongs to a church that put the first Christian Bible together), is not right. Scripture says to agree with one another.

Sorry to break the news to you, if you think Catholicism is Pagan, but the book you cherish belonged to a pagan Church Century after Century before Protestants even existed. The Bible is a Catholic book. If you hate that church, why do you cherish the book that originally belonged to that church?

Dan_SF 13-01-2018 02:54 PM

I like the simple terms. God is literally Love and Live without OPPOSITE.
In him, things like death, sorrow, pain and loss are impossible.

So there must be something that you believe that has happened which made such things possible.

The bible describes this as the "fruit of knowledge of good and evil"

Quote:

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image

The biggest question here is who this Thou, which this sentence is addressing, really IS.

You see, if you live in a Material world, then you have already made an Idol : a replacement for God.

And now, you can understand how God can command you to kill.

P.S.
If you haven't got it then read this: "You made a replacement for the Loving God, and this replacement is ordering you to obey his commands. Being replacement of live it is ordering you to kill."

white pegasus 13-01-2018 08:01 PM

saintmatthew-you bring up honest questions-ones that I have pondered many times,

I remember praying to God about these very things. I will tell you the answer for me-and this is my personal opinion-just that-not based upon any other Christian-religion-bible, etc. The answer for me was I joined a non denominational bible study. The reason I did this was to avoid any bias people from telling me their answers.

If I went to a Catholic priest I got a catholic answer-if I went to a Baptist preacher I got a Baptist answer.

Maybe just maybe STMathhew this is Gods way of inviting you to seek Him-to seek His answers?

Im not sure but I do know Ive enjoyed reading the questions you present.

SaintMatthew 14-01-2018 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by white pegasus
saintmatthew-you bring up honest questions-ones that I have pondered many times,

I remember praying to God about these very things. I will tell you the answer for me-and this is my personal opinion-just that-not based upon any other Christian-religion-bible, etc. The answer for me was I joined a non denominational bible study. The reason I did this was to avoid any bias people from telling me their answers.

If I went to a Catholic priest I got a catholic answer-if I went to a Baptist preacher I got a Baptist answer.

Maybe just maybe STMathhew this is Gods way of inviting you to seek Him-to seek His answers?

Im not sure but I do know Ive enjoyed reading the questions you present.

Thank you very much! God bless you!:hug2:

kjw47 16-01-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaintMatthew
I don't like to see Christians calling other Christians Pagan based on some outdated Old Testament verse that's taken out of context and was for Israel at that time. Much of the policies of ancient Israel were not supposed to be followed by Christians. It also is not clear which parts of the Old Testament we're even supposed to follow.

Picking old Testament verses out of context to condemn the faith of another Christian (Who belongs to a church that put the first Christian Bible together), is not right. Scripture says to agree with one another.

Sorry to break the news to you, if you think Catholicism is Pagan, but the book you cherish belonged to a pagan Church Century after Century before Protestants even existed. The Bible is a Catholic book. If you hate that church, why do you cherish the book that originally belonged to that church?

Darkess lived until these last days. But God promised( Daniel 12:4) truth would become abundant in these last days-- That means truth was missing until these last days--Why? As you pointed out the bible has beem their for centuries. Here is why--error in translation had to be corrected. It was. No protestants-EVER- fixed the translating errors incorporated in to fit false council teachings by the religion that came out of Rome, It was not the religion Jesus started. That is why their darkness needs to be exposed.