Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Science & Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Flat Earth obsession (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=114557)

monar 25-06-2017 06:01 PM

Flat Earth obsession

My friend who has higher education and technical background has become obsessed with Flat Earth theory and cannot talk about anything else. This most likely is a result of some recent disclosures that convinced him if TPTB lied about certain things, they hide the truth about the flat Earth too. He now considers all cosmic theories, NASA, Moon landing, videos and photos of the round Earth to be fake, CGI, photoshop, etc.

I've checked the internet and found out lots of flat-earth believers. It's not easy to prove them Earth is round as they trust only their eyes and the airliners usually fly below 40,000 ft where the curvature is not evident.

I told my friend it is a psyop created by TPTB to distract people from liberation.
I asked him why TPTB need to spend quadrillions just to hide the "flat-earth-truth" if most people don't care.
I even sent him several video illusions to prove we cannot trust our eyes :)

Any other ideas?

mihael_11 25-06-2017 06:34 PM

Tell him that sun is gigant bulb with which they manipulate us and recreate rotation :D

Dargor 25-06-2017 06:37 PM

Actually, it's very easy to prove the Earth is round but trying to help flath earth believers realise their mistake is a waste of time so don't even bother because they're never going to accept the truth. They think the edges of this world are heavily guarded by secret military and anyone comming too close gets shot, so I think it's safe to assume that anyone who believes this kind of stuff has to be incredibly irrational and unreasonable.

mihael_11 25-06-2017 06:40 PM

How can you fly around world? When you come to the edge are there some kind of teleport devices? It is proven that it is possible. Waw. What would be the purpose of this energy, it is quite strong.

Dargor 25-06-2017 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mihael_11
How can you fly around world? When you come to the edge are there some kind of teleport devices? It is proven that it is possible. Waw. What would be the purpose of this energy, it is quite strong.

When you fly to the edge you are just automatically teleported to the other side of the world I think xD

mihael_11 25-06-2017 06:45 PM

It is true, i can't prove it. All could be manipulated. Better to start building a rocket... :)

monar 25-06-2017 10:30 PM

I already asked him if Earth is sitting on 4 elephants, what's gonna happen to us when they decide to have sex :)

Khalli 26-06-2017 12:12 AM

Wow, just wow!:laughing9:

Baile 26-06-2017 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monar
I've checked the internet and found out lots of flat-earth believers.

Apart from the real and actual kooks among them, they're not believers. They're rebels. People rebel against society in any numbers of ways, and this happens to be their particular way. Ten years from now most will look back and laugh, "Man, was I acting stupid or what?" :laughing9:

mihael_11 26-06-2017 12:53 PM

This topic could be used for movie :)