Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Welcome (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Gidday from Qld Australia! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125158)

Mr_Determined 13-09-2018 10:15 PM

Gidday from Qld Australia!

Appreciate joining this spiritual community to seek guidance and wisdom from all sources of love and light. Hope to share more about me with the majority of you lovely people soon! :hug3:

Kindest regards,
Marty

dream jo 14-09-2018 03:51 PM

hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Chrysalis 14-09-2018 05:39 PM

Greetings Kangol and welcome to SF!

Native spirit 14-09-2018 10:17 PM

Hi and Welcome To Spiritual Forums

Namaste

Mr_Determined 16-09-2018 01:34 AM

Thanks for the welcoming replies; dream jo, Chrysalis and Native Spirit.

Nature Grows 16-09-2018 03:24 AM

Hey I'm from VIC, welcome. QLD is awesome last time I was there I was camping in the rainforest type areas kinda near noosa. Those little turkeys that run around the streets are cool. And the wild life in the forest is crazy.

Mr_Determined 17-09-2018 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Hey I'm from VIC, welcome. QLD is awesome last time I was there I was camping in the rainforest type areas kinda near noosa. Those little turkeys that run around the streets are cool. And the wild life in the forest is crazy.

Thanks Nature Grows; You are so right!

There's a captivating bewilderment all along our east coast and areas slightly inland, I assume most Aussie's hardly appreciate the natural beauty and wonder such places have to offer. Even tranquil areas that are not located as popular attractions, which otherwise I think should be. The foothills and mountainous region of Northern NSW which borders the state of QLD is much to be desired for it's natural springs, fresh water creeks, rich soil, dense vegetation and animal life including bush turkeys, all emitting a unique harmonious vibe throughout the atmosphere. It's really that pleasant! :smile:

BlueMoon 18-09-2018 08:51 AM

Hello Marty.

BlueMoom

Nature Grows 18-09-2018 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kangol
Thanks Nature Grows; You are so right!

There's a captivating bewilderment all along our east coast and areas slightly inland, I assume most Aussie's hardly appreciate the natural beauty and wonder such places have to offer. Even tranquil areas that are not located as popular attractions, which otherwise I think should be. The foothills and mountainous region of Northern NSW which borders the state of QLD is much to be desired for it's natural springs, fresh water creeks, rich soil, dense vegetation and animal life including bush turkeys, all emitting a unique harmonious vibe throughout the atmosphere. It's really that pleasant! :smile:

Ah, yea iv heard of that area, there was some waterfalls someone was telling me about there once, massive ones. Iv not been there but it sounds nice, we have rain forests down here too not as extreme as the ones in QLD though but still nice. When i was in QLD last also i came across a few permaculture communities which i though was also cool ill prob go back to QLD again one day, (been there a few times already but since last time it was a long time) or check out the place you mentioned, iv heard it mentioned before, but yea the land of this country is amazing. VIC is good too, i like the alpine region here, its not tropical or rain forest, it actually has snow in the colder months up the top of the mountains but the area is beautiful mountains, large grassy planes, country towns, woodlands. Actually theres a lot of places i like..

Nice meeting/chatting to you. And WELCOME!!

monroeinstitutedistribute 08-10-2018 10:38 AM

cheers! am in Canuckistan