Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Signs & Synchronicities (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   Universe heard my cry and answered me...in the same day! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=126723)

Soul_Surfer 05-12-2018 01:48 PM

Universe heard my cry and answered me...in the same day!

So on sunday i went to Hillsong church and there was a reading from the book of daniel, where Daniel was in the den of Lions, the King went to check out on him, and Daniel answered him:”King, may You live forever, God has send me an angel”. On the following day, monday...i had a very bad day. And while my reason was telling me that every struggle is an Opportunity to grow, my emotions were telling me: „why me...God...why the hell, me.” I kept repeating my mantra to get my mind away from ruminating. After work i went to my granma to help her out with something. She had a friend over, maybe couple of years younger than she was. Thank God my granma’s cause of her age lives sort of in her own world cause soon after i started talking with her friend we were talking about reincarnation, rasing Your vibrations, energies, everything happening for a reason etc. And why Is It so miraculous? My granma is an extreme Catholic!!! That’s the last place i would expect to meet someone like who thinks like me. And my granma would crucify us if she would knew what we were talking about. So like in the reading. God has heard my cry, and „...has sent me an angel.” I’m So grateful. Life is magic.

Thothsbaboon 20-12-2018 10:02 AM

That is the magic of life. It can also be very subtle, in a way everything has meaning- even the mundane.

Spirit bird 02-01-2019 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soul_Surfer
So on sunday i went to Hillsong church and there was a reading from the book of daniel, where Daniel was in the den of Lions, the King went to check out on him, and Daniel answered him:”King, may You live forever, God has send me an angel”. On the following day, monday...i had a very bad day. And while my reason was telling me that every struggle is an Opportunity to grow, my emotions were telling me: „why me...God...why the hell, me.” I kept repeating my mantra to get my mind away from ruminating. After work i went to my granma to help her out with something. She had a friend over, maybe couple of years younger than she was. Thank God my granma’s cause of her age lives sort of in her own world cause soon after i started talking with her friend we were talking about reincarnation, rasing Your vibrations, energies, everything happening for a reason etc. And why Is It so miraculous? My granma is an extreme Catholic!!! That’s the last place i would expect to meet someone like who thinks like me. And my granma would crucify us if she would knew what we were talking about. So like in the reading. God has heard my cry, and „...has sent me an angel.” I’m So grateful. Life is magic.

That is the greatest thing about the universe is they hear you and know what you need. They will send people to cross your path because you were meant to cross each others with a connection in mind. We are all here to help one another and they knew what you needed. It is quite a miracle when that happens. And yet it produces a "Wow factor" afterwards that shoots your vibration up and skyrockets it. It's like a spiritual high of sorts when you experience it that feeling.

Anala 02-01-2019 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit bird
That is the greatest thing about the universe is they hear you and know what you need. They will send people to cross your path because you were meant to cross each others with a connection in mind. We are all here to help one another and they knew what you needed. It is quite a miracle when that happens. And yet it produces a "Wow factor" afterwards that shoots your vibration up and skyrockets it. It's like a spiritual high of sorts when you experience it that feeling.

I agree. It is magical and beautiful! Balance and beauty. :smile: