Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Taoism (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   An example of Taoist healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129442)

MChang 12-05-2019 02:53 PM

An example of Taoist healing

1 Attachment(s)
If you go back through my postings on this site, I hope you see a common thread. I hope you see a thread of identifying subconscious feelings from past lives that affect or life choices from the moment we experience them over multiple lifetimes.

I would like to offer an example from my life this morning.

My wife and I were having Sunday morning breakfast out. We had ordered and our food had been delivered. About halfway through the meal she looks at me and asks, “Anything on your mind?” There was. For the past 2-3 months I have had memories of experiences with a couple of my fraternity brothers. I’m 62-1/2 now and these e vents occurred long after we were out of college, but over 10-15 years ago. I Chose to breakoff any relationships with these two men. Right choice for me, but then why do these thoughts keeps coming back to me.

So I share some of my experiences from college with these two men and then review what had happened 10-15 years ago. Some of this she did not know some she did. My wife is a gifted medium, so in the middle of breakfast in the restaurant I asked what do you think? She shared some of her thoughts and in the middle of the conversation, I looked at her and said this is about what happened with Master Chang and so long ago when I left temple.

Master Chang was my master teacher in a Taoist temple in Deng xian in China @600 CE. During that lifetime I discovered something I was supposed to do here, and I chose to leave temple to go do it. He tried to tell me that is was not meant for that lifetime, but a future lifetime. I am stubborn and thought I knew best so I left temple and he watched me go knowing the time wasn’t right, but he left me go.

From this experience, in that time, I had the thought/feeling that Master Chang was mad at me for leaving. Until this awareness this morning I have carried that thought with me through every lifetime. He was not mad at me, he loved me period, without condition. From the origin of this thought I have, through my projected reality, thought men I was in relationship were mad at me. For over 1400 years my perception has been skewed when in comes to my being in relationship with other men.

If I do something that I know is right for me on one hand, on the other hand I wonder or feel they are mad at me. It doesn’t matter whether they are or aren’t. The point of this is I wondered or felt they might be mad at me.

With my awareness this morning, I sat in mediation and I spoke with Master Chang. I always ask if I may speak with him and I always approach with respect, “may I speak with you this morning,” and when he comes through, I always say, “I honor your presence.” I always see him in my minds eye with the black Taoist that on.

We had a long talk and I had a good cry about what I had done to myself. I asked his forgiveness for blaming him and I forgave myself for what I had done.

We can use the energy of the emotions from five agent theory to identify what we are feeling and following the circle of healing laid out clockwise on the compass. We can use the energy of the trigrams to aid us in our healing as laid out on the compass. See attached.(file is to big for me to upload my preferred version sorry)

This missperception has been removed from the soul for once and for all now after over 1400 years. I am clearer in my relationship with the universe as a result. I was fortunate to “get to the root. Of it. I believe this is what Laozi means when he speaks about the ‘root.’

Thanks you for reading.

Brian