Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Gnome encounter (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=67488)

PurpleSeeker 29-04-2014 03:36 PM

Gnome encounter

Ok...out of anything I have encountered this is the hardest to talk about with most people, but I'm hoping someone here will have had a similar experience.

When I was young, about 6 or thereabouts, I had an encounter with a gnome.

It was early one Sunday morning, it was summer and the sun was out and my room was very light. My family were all still in bed having a lie-in. I went to use the bathroom and when I came back into my room I saw there was a gnome sitting in my bed. I was standing at the foot of my bed, and he was sitting on the pillow at the top of the bed. He was probably about a foot tall, maybe a bit bigger, had a white beard, and a pointy hat. He smiled and waved at me and then disappeared. I ripped all the sheets off my bed trying to find him as I thought he had hidden underneath the sheets but he had gone.

I was wondering if anyone else had had an experience like this, or could shed any light on why the gnome visited me as I still to this day have no idea what he was trying to tell me.

Thunder Bow 29-04-2014 05:36 PM

Wisdom visited you that night!

PurpleSeeker 29-04-2014 06:40 PM

what do you mean Thunder Bow?

Tobi 29-04-2014 10:33 PM

Well I think that's beautiful. Not everyone is able to perceive the other realities and dimensions which encircle our 3D world, or the beings that live -for real -in these places. I think it's a lovely event. Maybe the message might have been simply that you were given a quite rare glimpse into a different evolution. To know that they exist.

Jenny Crow 30-04-2014 02:18 AM

Tobi, you put that so well:smile:

Purple Seeker, what an honour

PurpleSeeker 30-04-2014 08:40 PM

Thanks guys! :D Does anyone know what Gnomes symbolise? I always wonder why it was a gnome specifically that came

SpacePilot 01-05-2014 04:02 AM

Have you tried to contact gnomes ever since? The invisible Earth creatures can be great friends once you prove to them that you're 100% friendly to them.

I believe I have had some gnome visits when I was trying to get in touch with them, but my personal affinity really is with the Faeries and they do come to see me regularly. It did take some time to win their trust, however, but not I only need to think about them.

pdizzle45 01-05-2014 05:51 AM

That is awesome! I always love these little guys!

NightPrincess 01-05-2014 10:19 AM

You had a mystical encounter. Thanks for sharing :)

John32241 01-05-2014 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PurpleSeeker
Thanks guys! :D Does anyone know what Gnomes symbolise? I always wonder why it was a gnome specifically that came

Hi,

In my view they represent the elemental kingdom.

John