Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Auras & Chakras (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   What do you guys see through your third eye? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=14377)

Lightspirit 16-04-2011 02:44 AM

What do you guys see through your third eye?

What stuff do you guys see through your third eye? Do you get trippy dreams or anything? Do you get scared at times?

athribiristan 16-04-2011 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
What stuff do you guys see through your third eye? Do you get trippy dreams or anything? Do you get scared at times?

Truth, which is only scary when you refuse to accept it.

Lightspirit 16-04-2011 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by athribiristan
Truth, which is only scary when you refuse to accept it.

i meant like visions at night

athribiristan 16-04-2011 04:23 AM

Quote:

i meant like visions at night

Nope, no visions. I just know when I see the truth, can't really explain it. Some people get them, I don't. It used to bother me, now it doesn't.

earth2bella 16-04-2011 05:19 AM

Scared only for brief moments when i allow myself to fantasize and feel things that aren't there. Never lasts. Since you posted this under Auras and Chakras i'll respond by saying yes, I see color when my eyes are closed at night time. Visions like foreshadowing things to come I do not, but my dreams do visualize my past, present and future. Define "trippy"? I understand how you mean, but you'd have to be more specific..most dreams are trippy :)

Lightspirit 16-04-2011 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earth2bella
Scared only for brief moments when i allow myself to fantasize and feel things that aren't there. Never lasts. Since you posted this under Auras and Chakras i'll respond by saying yes, I see color when my eyes are closed at night time. Visions like foreshadowing things to come I do not, but my dreams do visualize my past, present and future. Define "trippy"? I understand how you mean, but you'd have to be more specific..most dreams are trippy :)

I had lots of weird experiences prior to sleep while in meditation. I would see lots of strange stuff like places and beings ans just weird trippy stuff in general. swirling stars and colours and angels and dragons, faces and eyes. I stil see eyes a lot. It was like channel weird on tv.

earth2bella 16-04-2011 06:24 AM

Ah yes the movie screen. I see eyes and faces as well, if they're approaching you they may have something to tell you. Single eyes I interpret as my own third eye. Colors, I don't know why occur, I use them as practice :)

Do you get scared at times? Why do you think? Does it go away quick?

Quote:

I had lots of weird experiences prior to sleep while in meditation. I would see lots of strange stuff like places and beings ans just weird trippy stuff in general. swirling stars and colours and angels and dragons, faces and eyes. I stil see eyes a lot. It was like channel weird on tv.

Lightspirit 16-04-2011 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by earth2bella
Ah yes the movie screen. I see eyes and faces as well, if they're approaching you they may have something to tell you. Single eyes I interpret as my own third eye. Colors, I don't know why occur, I use them as practice :)

Do you get scared at times? Why do you think? Does it go away quick? and

it comes and goes fairly quickly though sometimes there are like strange little journeys to places that is rare. for a while I had a continual stream of eyes and faces in my third eye at night when I closed my eyes.

earth2bella 16-04-2011 07:06 AM

I had that for a while, but continuing passed my adolescence it did not stay. I haven't been able to get it back since. Try focusing into one face and asking them what they want. This is a leason I didnt understand until it was gone.

Quote:

it comes and goes fairly quickly though sometimes there are like strange little journeys to places that is rare. for a while I had a continual stream of eyes and faces in my third eye at night when I closed my eyes.

Dilchannan 16-04-2011 02:03 PM

I usually see colors swirling around like the vapors of gasoline, or like on a hot day looking ahead down the street....I also get images or flashes of people and faces a lot too. Sometimes I wonder if there just flashes of people I have come in to contact with at some point. Other times, I know I have not seen them in the physical world because of their shape..Every part of their face seems exaggerated and super defined...Hard to describe..

Have I been scared, only once during meditation, I seen a face that almost looked melted, and the moans and groans of agony and despair...Scared me a little...But that only happened once thank God!

Peace