Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Divination (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Crystal Ball Pic (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=127872)

Jenw74 08-02-2019 02:50 PM

Crystal Ball Pic

I did some photos of spirits showing them self in a crystal ball using water, glass, food colouring and a small LED light a method my mum taught me many years ago.

I am not sure who the gentlemen is in the tiny circle i'm wondering if this is the gentleman who calls my name a few times iv'e asked for a name got nothing back.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...&oe=5CB315 EB

taurus 09-02-2019 08:54 AM

Hmm, well I took a look and, to me, he looked like a Native American/American Indian with long black hair and wearing a leather/felt hat and standing on land with the sun close to the horizon.

That's just what I see anyway =]

EDIT: Also get the feeling of cowboy

Clover 09-02-2019 06:50 PM

Hello there. I totally dig how the imagery came out! Looks a lot like the landscapes and Mountains I climb here in the pacific Northeast, the dryer areas too where the sun is just beaming. I get a strong sense of Indigenous/Native American energy too, sun worshiper. I feel a lot of heart chakra energy on my end if that makes any sense ( there is passion there). It feels male to me too.

I get no name, sorry.

What do you feel, JenW? Do you feel some kind of energy or connection to the ‘entity’? A past life or present connection?

P.S. I moved this thread over to Divination section where members are more open to the supernatural and practice divination/Mediumship

Native spirit 09-02-2019 09:47 PM

I don't see a Native American but I see a man wearing leathers like a biker and I get the name Jack.
what you have done with the crystal ball ,is called scrying.

Namaste

Moon Willow 10-02-2019 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by taurus
Hmm, well I took a look and, to me, he looked like a Native American/American Indian with long black hair and wearing a leather/felt hat and standing on land with the sun close to the horizon.

That's just what I see anyway =]

EDIT: Also get the feeling of cowboy

I can see this also!

taurus 11-02-2019 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moon Willow
I can see this also!

Seems to be a consensus among who this light being is. Very fascinating =]

I think scrying is something I'd like to try at some point too :smile:

Jenw74 27-02-2019 04:11 AM

I naturally thought it was my great uncle as i kept hearing my name being called by a male voice.

I also felt a native Indian guide around me when i do my meditation and my brother looked at the pic he instantly said native american.

taurus you mentioned he looked like a Native American/American Indian with long black hair and wearing a leather/felt hat
It's funny you said that as a image i got when i was meditating was a Indian wearing a derby hat.

I can feel a few loved ones around me with the energy and iv'e felt touched when meditating and a temperature change in meditation and none meditation and i feel my guides are close by at night with my left ear ringing/pulse.

I regularly have visitation dreams like i'm remote viewing every few nights to places iv'e never been like few nights ago i seen a park and road so i looked it up it's in London iv'e never been.

My partner lost a good friend not to long ago who was a biker his name was paul.

Clover you mentioned American energy too, sun worshiper.
I did a meditation some weeks back i was hit with a bright light like my whole room lite up like sun light and a rush of warm energy

taurus 27-02-2019 01:50 PM

That's amazing, Jenw74 =]

The experiences that you're having sound wonderful!

Jenw74 28-02-2019 06:29 AM

It is I’m still learning and trying to piece the puzzle pieces together with the images I get of people in spirit as I have no names only faces. I can feel energy around me, see aura colours in my minds eye and been shown I can do trance so trying find my right path

taurus 28-02-2019 07:04 PM

Sounds like you're experiencing a spiritual awakening. The only right path is to follow your curiosity really =] Usually they're surrounded in a lot of synchronicities.