Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Divination (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   your thoughts??? experiences to share w me?! (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=116880)

vgemini 14-09-2017 01:18 AM

your thoughts??? experiences to share w me?!

Hello!

I am going through some sort of soul contract - haven't come together with my SM/or TF whatever it may be its been about 2+ years.

I know he is in a marriage and having an affair with someone i know - she's gorgeous on the outside but she's an awful person on the inside. wolf in sheep clothing type of thing.

Anyway she did a spell on me which i cleansed myself and used st. micahel candles for prayers and now I'm fine. However, i know and it kills me inside that she is with him only bc she put a spell on him.

will karma take care of this? has anyone experienced this before or bit you if you tried this? no judgement but just patiently waiting

shivatar 18-09-2017 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vgemini
I am going through some sort of soul contract - haven't come together with my SM/or TF whatever it may be its been about 2+ years.

I know he is in a marriage and having an affair with someone i know - she's gorgeous on the outside but she's an awful person on the inside. wolf in sheep clothing type of thing.

Anyway she did a spell on me which i cleansed myself and used st. micahel candles for prayers and now I'm fine. However, i know and it kills me inside that she is with him only bc she put a spell on him.

will karma take care of this? has anyone experienced this before or bit you if you tried this? no judgement but just patiently waiting

The gorgeous woman is cheating with a married man, and you call her a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Your "soul mate", is cheating on his wife. Isn't that also a wolf in sheeps clothing?

You are still attracted to this person despite knowing they are not good for you. It sounds like you have an unhealthy obsession with this person.

Maybe she is just beautiful and has things in common with this guy, like both being wolves in sheeps clothing. maybe there is no magic at all, but your mind pretends there is so you can avoid feeling powerless towards the situation. If that is the case you should realize it's OK to feel powerless, it's not OK to blame everything that doesn't go your way on magic and spells.

As for karma. That's not really how karma works. It's not like there is a system of karma with checks and balances. Karma is an observation that the universe is in balance. At all times, at the macrocosmic level, at the microcosmic level, across time as well. Karma isn't "they did XXX to me, so XXX is going to happen to them". It's a realization that everything is interconnected and balanced to perfection.

vgemini 22-09-2017 05:54 PM

your insight is incredibly helpful. thank you ! i needed this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shivatar
The gorgeous woman is cheating with a married man, and you call her a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Your "soul mate", is cheating on his wife. Isn't that also a wolf in sheeps clothing?

You are still attracted to this person despite knowing they are not good for you. It sounds like you have an unhealthy obsession with this person.

Maybe she is just beautiful and has things in common with this guy, like both being wolves in sheeps clothing. maybe there is no magic at all, but your mind pretends there is so you can avoid feeling powerless towards the situation. If that is the case you should realize it's OK to feel powerless, it's not OK to blame everything that doesn't go your way on magic and spells.

As for karma. That's not really how karma works. It's not like there is a system of karma with checks and balances. Karma is an observation that the universe is in balance. At all times, at the macrocosmic level, at the microcosmic level, across time as well. Karma isn't "they did XXX to me, so XXX is going to happen to them". It's a realization that everything is interconnected and balanced to perfection.