Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Reki attunment night of soul story (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130775)

Sche3067 14-08-2019 04:09 AM

Reki attunment night of soul story

I was experiencing a parallel experience between two realities one in the astral and one in this 3d space. I was able to distinguish between both the whole time and remain quite conscious of what was going on. There wee times I was screaming like a transformation to SSJ

After I received my level 1 attunement from my master, about 3 hours later I began to go paralyze and all my chakras started to expel all my trauma from all my past lives. I was crying for 30 minuets.My upper back was swelling up as energy started to come out like hot steam. My nose had a static ball the size of a golf ball and I was shaking violently. Tons of energy was flying from my hands. That's when the visions started to occur of god launching bolts of lighting to free me from my prison in the barren desert I occupied. Every Lightning Bolt sent a shockwave into my own aura. I was seeing Pink Red Yellow in my Aura as my body adjusted to the voltage increase. Back to the astral I remember being lifted from this deep dark craves of black sacred geometry. I believe I was in Tartarus because after wards I asked my pendulum later where I was. As I was being lifted from this prison. I was on my back looking up when I called upon the my ancestors and guides to help get me out of the pit I was in. all the angels and guides I called upon came and grabbed me out from the hole as I reached the top.(God was pulling me up with his yellow beam that was protecting me from the blackness) They hurled me over and one of the angles laughed and said I was having a bad day. they left me there but I felt an enormous relief that I was finally freed. I ended up looking down where I came from and it seemed 3 miles down if not more and it was fractal in nature.the black sacred energy had prongs attached to my back where I think my wings used to be. As I walked the desert for a few feet black metal of sacred geometry was coming out of my back and spilling all over the baren dessert. It was jagged and it hurt. I belive they were using this to take my energy when ever I got mad angry or frustrated. I felt this in the physical space and was crawling on the floor screaming begging for it to stop. Back to the astral realm I was really dazed but began to walk toward an oasis that was down in my view when all a sudden a humanoid entiy with a brilliant crown and yellow aura said something to me which I was unable to recall. It was as if I was in a bit of a shock. But after that encounter I ended up blasting out of the planet into space where I put a yellow merkaba over my spirt to hibernate. I was encountered with lots of love and a feeling of an acomplishement for god, it was an amzing experience. I was left with increased psycic abilites and a host of improvements in health and mental well being

Sche3067 14-08-2019 05:04 AM

I went to work an hour later....

Sche3067 14-08-2019 06:04 PM

Atunment

had some repressed memories come up anyone else have similar stuff

TaurusLady 29-08-2019 06:36 PM

Thank you for sharing that post.

I am on the verge of learning and working towards a Reiki Level 1, so it is good to hear an experience of someone who has been on a journey like this!

I look forward to reading more regarding Reiki attunement on here! xx