Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Tarot and Oracle Cards (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=146)
-   -   Tarot & Clairaudience (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=111873)

Amethyst8086 20-03-2017 07:26 PM

Tarot & Clairaudience

Hi everyone,

I was looking for some opinions....

I am clairaudient and for the most part can hear my spirit guides easily. As of late, I've been interested in possibly getting a Tarot deck and trying that out.

My question is, would using Tarot cards help strengthen my clairaudience? What would be the difference of speaking with my guides and using the Tarot cards?

Am I going to get anything more from the Tarot cards than what I get communicating with my spirit guides on my own?

I truly appreciate any advice, opinions, or thoughts. Thank you all so much!

Much Love! <3

angelic star 20-03-2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amethyst8086
Hi everyone,

I was looking for some opinions....

I am clairaudient and for the most part can hear my spirit guides easily. As of late, I've been interested in possibly getting a Tarot deck and trying that out.

My question is, would using Tarot cards help strengthen my clairaudience? What would be the difference of speaking with my guides and using the Tarot cards?

Am I going to get anything more from the Tarot cards than what I get communicating with my spirit guides on my own?

I truly appreciate any advice, opinions, or thoughts. Thank you all so much!

Much Love! <3

If you set that intention while working with Tarot, yes it could help tune in more. It helps with clairvoyance more though, also if you are clairsentient, it will help to confirm how you feel as well. so maybe some clairauident messages will be triggered while you are reading the tarot. You could give it a try, tarot is good :)

tealily 20-03-2017 09:00 PM

Slightly different opinion; I feel tarot is a general intuitive guide that serves to facilitate existing intuitive senses (eg, Pisces Moon is fairly clairaudient; I'm more clairvoyant but have started getting more clairaudient over the recent years with tarot).

Speaking with your guides vs using tarot is kind of like pure intuition vs using an intuitive tool. To be honest, if you can speak with your guides that's kind of gold - peak intuition :D But you may still find tarot useful if you want to tweak your other intuitive skills, for fun, or on days where you're not feeling so intuitive.

angelic star 21-03-2017 04:55 AM

@tealily well said if one already is purely channeling by intuition, tarot becomes just a tool for more advanced practitioners compared to beginners. Sometimes to be able to confirm the message to a sitter by the reader, the descriptive images are able to confirm only what the reader was feeling, and appropriately convey the message to the sitter. I know sometimes when the dark cards come up in a reading, it is not always negative, it can mean that something needs addressing but with a more positive outlook, so for someone who is being read and is unaware the information could be strong, if the reader is not able to convey the message properly. That does take experience.
However even as an advanced intuitive, tarot can help open channels for more communication I believe. If one is also in a more advanced stage of their development or hardly even need tools at all while reading, if they decide to chose the tarot it will still prove to be helpful, sometimes provide additional insights to the situation. This in itself triggers intuitive insights more. It is how we chose to look at it and how we chose to use it while we read for others.

Amethyst8086 21-03-2017 04:58 AM

Thanks Angelic & Tealily!

You've both brought up some really great points. I greatly appreciate your advice and thoughts about Tarot. It really has helped. =)

Much Love!!