Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   General (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   need SF help .... (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=130027)

mystiq 20-06-2019 09:08 AM

need SF help ....
 
I have some health problem for which I would like to seek inside SF instead of going out and continue searching...

So is there any therapy or alternative medicene prescribed for bladder/ prostrate problem? seeking your advise....:smile:

sky123 20-06-2019 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mystiq
I have some health problem for which I would like to seek inside SF instead of going out and continue searching...

So is there any therapy or alternative medicene prescribed for bladder/ prostrate problem? seeking your advise....:smile:



I personally think the best place to seek Medical/Health advice is to start with a Doctor :smile:.

mystiq 20-06-2019 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky123
I personally think the best place to seek Medical/Health advice is to start with a Doctor :smile:.


hmmm...i noticed SF is a kindaf treasure trove for all spiritual matters. That is GREAT. Am already seeing an Urologist in a private Hosp but just seeking some 2nd opinions....that's all!:icon_thumright:

ImthatIm 20-06-2019 03:07 PM

Interesting.
Let us know if any alternatives work for you.
If you would?

mystiq 21-06-2019 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Interesting.
Let us know if any alternatives work for you.
If you would?


sure buddy, my Dr's appointment is July11 '19...will share anything comes-up..meanwhile am on the look-out...other remedies you see...

sentient 26-06-2019 08:05 AM

*

Prostate health formulas with saw palmetto has been helpful for some.

*

Tobi 27-06-2019 11:05 PM

mystiq, if there is a qualified medical herbalist near you, you could book an appointment? Many herbs can help all sorts of conditions, and a full consultation with a herbalist might be very helpful for you?

If they are good, they will bear in mind your general health, other conditions, any medications you might be on....etc.

I have found herbal medicine to work well for me for many things in the past.

Native spirit 11-07-2019 08:37 PM

I would have to Echo a lot of what Tobi has said. always do your research first

and always go to someone who is qualified. your doctor maybe will be able to help you .

Namaste


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums