Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Ley lines (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=6581)

Gracey 20-11-2010 01:28 AM

Ley lines
 
If one knows the ley lines of the Earth, you can find portals that open up other planes of existence. The gates are usually in a circle form, like the ones my Dad and I saw in the backyard. A ley line is a stream of elemental energy that connects one node to another. The nexus is what leads to multiple locations at your free leisure of travel. A portal allows travel where as a tear does not. A tear only allows the merging of elementals. This weakens the elemental. On the other hand, a rift is a small opening in time that allows large groups to pass through. Such as the Bermuda triangle; this by the way is the one spot on the Earth with the least amount of magnetism. A window allows no movement, but does allow for communication. Here is nature’s law of balance in communication for there is no action, only knowledge. A speck of light is what you will see when a portal is closing.

mahakali 20-11-2010 01:50 AM

this is interesting, i saw a documentary called pyramid code ep 2 http://www.pyramidcode.com/ that talked about lay lines. what do you mean that you see them?

norseman 20-11-2010 02:18 PM

When you talk about the pyramids, dont forget that many sites in Britain and Europe are much older [ Stonehenge is a good example ] and many are sited on ley lines. This continued into the christian era with ancient churches and cathedrals being similarly sited.
The classic site is Glastonbury, a nexus where ley lines meet. In Britain, the ley lines formed a network of pathways used in neolithic times, according to legend.
I did hear about a nexus in America in Senora [?]

Gracey 20-11-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mahakali
this is interesting, i saw a documentary called pyramid code ep 2 http://www.pyramidcode.com/ that talked about lay lines. what do you mean that you see them?


portals are on ley lines....i was in the second story of my house in my bedroom and i felt compelled to look out the window. when i did i saw in the dark of night, a round circle of light on the ground below. there are no street lights behind my house, only a mountain. there was no sound. i had a feeling of familiarity come over me. i kept silent about this for many years. then one day i told my dad and he said that he saw them too, about 20 or thirty times.

he said they were fairy rings. i did my own research and lean more towards a celstial spirit, elemental.....

ufo's are commonly mistaken for the world of elementals.

Silver 20-11-2010 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by norseman
When you talk about the pyramids, dont forget that many sites in Britain and Europe are much older [ Stonehenge is a good example ] and many are sited on ley lines. This continued into the christian era with ancient churches and cathedrals being similarly sited.
The classic site is Glastonbury, a nexus where ley lines meet. In Britain, the ley lines formed a network of pathways used in neolithic times, according to legend.
I did hear about a nexus in America in Senora [?]


Maybe you mean Sedona (Arizona) ~ Senora is in Mexico?

BlueSky 20-11-2010 05:16 PM

I believe Stonehedge as well as other monumental structures like churches and such are on a very famous Ley Line (Michaels...maybe?).
I read once that the Ley Lines represent the Kundalini spine of Mother earth and the structures, like stonehedge, are placed at what be be equivalent to Chakra centers.
Interesting stuff............
James

Spiritlite 20-11-2010 06:23 PM

that is the best description of portholes I've heard.
Thanks

Spiritlite.

norseman 20-11-2010 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silvergirl
Maybe you mean Sedona (Arizona) ~ Senora is in Mexico?


Thats it. Sorry, got it mixed up.

norseman 20-11-2010 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
I believe Stonehedge as well as other monumental structures like churches and such are on a very famous Ley Line (Michaels...maybe?).
I read once that the Ley Lines represent the Kundalini spine of Mother earth and the structures, like stonehedge, are placed at what be be equivalent to Chakra centers.
Interesting stuff............
James


I think of them like the lines of Qi in a living body. Maybe they are lines of Qi in the body of Mother Earth. Which then makes some sense of the location of centres of spirituality in ancient times.
Chakra centres - Qi lines - roughly the same ?

deepsea 20-11-2010 06:58 PM

interesting subject.
I was employed in the local college where we lived many years ago.
To put it briefly,there was always a lot of sickness took place in this college and the authorities were rather disturbed. It was genuine sickness not feigned.

it was discovered that ley-lines ran through the centre of the land where the college lay.
We heard by rumours that the college was to be demolished and rebuilt else where.
The rumours concerned ley-lines.
Don't take my word for it,just rumours.
Makes one think,doesn't it?

Deepsea


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums