Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Healing (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Healing through Meditation - Direct message from Jhe'shua ("Yeshua" Aka: Jesus) (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=132864)

Kah-Len 06-12-2019 04:15 PM

Healing through Meditation - Direct message from Jhe'shua ("Yeshua" Aka: Jesus)
 
I have given this message directly from the true source... not channeled or in a dream but in my actual physical body face to face! I am the author of
"THE UN-REAL TRUTH!" Beyond All Beliefs! which will be released on Amazon sometime in the next 2 months. My legal name is Paul Halonen and go by the name Kah-Len but my true identity is the Apostle known as Philip. I have pictures of the real Jhe'shua and the other Apostles. Now is the time of regeneration and this is why I am now posting and sharing his message.

Quote from the master on meditation and how he heals others through focusing on a star at their center. He said "focus on a star at your center, others and or your pets!"

When you do the meditation long enough (Every day 30 minutes in
the morning and 30 minutes at night for up to 2 years) you will
begin to see its results and you will begin to heal inside and out!
You will then begin to notice physical changes in your appearance.
Your wrinkles will begin to slow its damage. Your skin will retract
back to its elasticity and your flaps of skin will retract back to
normal. Allot of things will happen including your melanocytes
which give color to your hair. This will allow your hair to re-grow
its natural color. If you have grey hair, your hair color will begin to
return after about a year to two years as it takes about a year for
your hair to go through a full cycle. The DHT system is caused by
an enzyme called 5-AR (5 Alpha-Reductase) which applies to both
women and men. It is an enzyme that converts testosterone into
DHT which acts as hydrochloric acid on your hair follicles and
causes your hair to fall out. All of these elements cause you to age
when you are deficient in certain things. When your vibration is
too low, those mitochondria within your cells are not charged.
You’re not producing enough Hyaluronic Acid, vitamins, collagen
and proteins.
Jhe’shua continued to explain; HA is responsible for 100% of the
collagen production n your body. Your eyes are made of 90%
collagen. The vitreous humor also within your eyes is created from
HA. Without these things, your eyes would begin to degrade
without HA producing collagen; because collagen is a direct result
of HA. Your vitreous humor within your eyes will not recycle.
You will begin to develop particulates in your eyes and develop
cataracts.

He continues… After a very long period of time, the pressure in
your eyes will begin to lessen and your eyes will become oblong.
Your vision will change and this is just one example of how not
raising your vibration through meditation over a long period of
time will effect one part of your body. Your entire body is made of
90% collagen and you have the other 10% which are the fluids
within your spinal column and between your joints. The vitamins
and proteins that your cells produce in addition to HA and collagen
are also directly responsible for cartilage production as well.

sky123 06-12-2019 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kah-Len
I have given this message directly from the true source... not channeled or in a dream but in my actual physical body face to face! I am the author of
"THE UN-REAL TRUTH!" Beyond All Beliefs! which will be released on Amazon sometime in the next 2 months. My legal name is Paul Halonen and go by the name Kah-Len but my true identity is the Apostle known as Philip. I have pictures of the real Jhe'shua and the other Apostles. Now is the time of regeneration and this is why I am now posting and sharing his message.

Quote from the master on meditation and how he heals others through focusing on a star at their center. He said "focus on a star at your center, others and or your pets!"

When you do the meditation long enough (Every day 30 minutes in
the morning and 30 minutes at night for up to 2 years) you will
begin to see its results and you will begin to heal inside and out!
You will then begin to notice physical changes in your appearance.
Your wrinkles will begin to slow its damage. Your skin will retract
back to its elasticity and your flaps of skin will retract back to
normal. Allot of things will happen including your melanocytes
which give color to your hair. This will allow your hair to re-grow
its natural color. If you have grey hair, your hair color will begin to
return after about a year to two years as it takes about a year for
your hair to go through a full cycle. The DHT system is caused by
an enzyme called 5-AR (5 Alpha-Reductase) which applies to both
women and men. It is an enzyme that converts testosterone into
DHT which acts as hydrochloric acid on your hair follicles and
causes your hair to fall out. All of these elements cause you to age
when you are deficient in certain things. When your vibration is
too low, those mitochondria within your cells are not charged.
You’re not producing enough Hyaluronic Acid, vitamins, collagen
and proteins.
Jhe’shua continued to explain; HA is responsible for 100% of the
collagen production n your body. Your eyes are made of 90%
collagen. The vitreous humor also within your eyes is created from
HA. Without these things, your eyes would begin to degrade
without HA producing collagen; because collagen is a direct result
of HA. Your vitreous humor within your eyes will not recycle.
You will begin to develop particulates in your eyes and develop
cataracts.

He continues… After a very long period of time, the pressure in
your eyes will begin to lessen and your eyes will become oblong.
Your vision will change and this is just one example of how not
raising your vibration through meditation over a long period of
time will effect one part of your body. Your entire body is made of
90% collagen and you have the other 10% which are the fluids
within your spinal column and between your joints. The vitamins
and proteins that your cells produce in addition to HA and collagen
are also directly responsible for cartilage production as well.





HHDL and TNH have both been Meditating for 60+ years for 4-5 hours Daily. They both have hair loss, grey hair, wrinkles, and use glasses to read. Both have lost some teeth and have normal age related illnesses.

Kah-Len 06-12-2019 09:22 PM

They have not meditated on a real star growing at their center! This is the only way to charge the mitochondria to your cells!

sky123 07-12-2019 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kah-Len
They have not meditated on a real star growing at their center! This is the only way to charge the mitochondria to your cells!



How do you know what they Meditate on.... Let's be realistic, regardless of what you practice nature will prevail....

lomax 07-12-2019 03:43 PM

Meditation brings you closer to your subconsious mind.Yes you might receive insights and wisdom,but most of the times it's only for 'you'.

That's why we see different views and teqniques about the same spiritual subjects.

lomax 07-12-2019 04:19 PM

For me a 'master' should be able to know the mechanism of something.This is the only way to have a solid ground for others to work on cause the mechanics are the same for everyone.

My inner self gave me some triggers that bring results instantly.Does it mean that if i post them,will work the same way for others as well?Absolutely not.
Some people call this UPG (unverified personal gnosis).

This is the mistake some 'masters' do.

MAYA EL 10-12-2019 06:10 AM

Its spelled Yeshua fyi

MAYA EL 10-12-2019 06:14 AM

Are you talking about the philosopher's stone?
. I'm not sure what your smoking but your little infomercial meditation is about as effective as getting a wine stain out of a white silk shirt using a black marker


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums