Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Affirmations (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=104)
-   -   Affirmation of who I am… (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=146039)

lostsoul13 17-02-2023 02:42 PM

Affirmation of who I am…

Sometimes I forgot what I’ve done the week before; I have a weak memory- I know I eat, showered, slept etc but I sometimes will have hard time recalling what I eat, what time I slept from and until - unless I write it down…

I was suffering with that type of memory loss amnesia with my identity..

I started to profiling my self, listing numerous words I was or could build on - creating an identity.

The nearest thing I remember when I was born was being in a abyss so I gave my self half xp of the abyss and carly is part of my hybrid.. so I added more xp..

Then I added XP for everything I had achieved in this life-

Every weight gain, every weight loss: every meal, every stolen kiss and hug-

I did a big sweep on everything possibly I could create to create a professional profiles of my self so I had something to build on..
——-
I think it’s important to know the self because how would you attract and manifest if you didn’t know who you were, if you were like me constantly in the now: people talk about how you should be in the now but it leads to a few problems- you need to have a balance of future projections and a healthy relationship with your self; this means knowing your self!!!

You can’t tailor your attraction or affirmations to work for you if your always in the’ now’ ‘lost’
——-
What affirmations do you use to affirm the self??

I’ve been pretty lucky with traversing and even magic has occasionally occurred..

So I know I am attracting (building momentum)
——-
It won’t be a couple of years and I’ll be facing death, I wish to use affirmations when /while/ in the run up - even now-

Things like: I will be strong I am strong
I am resilient,

The use of physics and what it describes or try’s to describe has put my faith even more in the universe….

Last night I had a dream about meeting my self and I was going to die for me.. I remember my reaction and perception of that part of the self…

And when I think I wouldn’t be able to cope, probably a couple of times familiar with it and it will be bog standard…

But I think affirming your self with a clear perception of the future works for me rather being in the ‘now’ where I get confused because I just focus on what’s in front of me- I don’t have time for nothing else not even to worry… because the now takes that away…

It doesn’t work for me to not be able to affirm- being in the now I think you loss that substance of being able to affirm and build your confidence and trust in the self and see your self with those abilities…

—- I’ve tried affirming while in the now and I just can’t grasp it..

I’m more obviously putting my self under a train- because I have to act that perception and embody it- all while being in the now and it just seems like it’s lost umph!!!
——
What works for you? Being in the now?

How do you know your identity : is it based on your life or something else?

Can your affirm in the now??

lostsoul13 17-02-2023 09:36 PM

It’s always a stolen life not a stolen death~

I know many people would want to be in my shoes.. healthy and surrounded by family and an easy tf relationship..

I feel as though I stole my life, but no matter how hard I try to steal death: I was bound my karma..