Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Soulmates & Twin Flames (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Signs? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=113053)

DSinger 28-04-2017 11:34 PM

Signs?

Just want to make sure I am understanding this
or am I seeing to far into coincidences.

Examples:
1. Your moms name is Jade. TF's moms name is Jane.
2. Your dads name is Barry. TF's dads name is Barry.
3. You both have an aunt Amy.
4. You were born 3 days off from their dads birthday.
5. They were born 3 days off from your moms birthday.

Is this just me stretching??
Or could this be signs?

mystical 29-04-2017 08:39 AM

sounds like signs to me lol .

my twin has a tanya whos like a sister they are cousins . i have a sister tanya she my sister but we more like cousins . his mum is carol . my sisters mum is carol (my stepmum) his mums birthdays is samemonth as mine . we both cancerians . my mums and his sign are both taurus . i look like his sister and his mum with the brown hair and eyes . we both have romany gypsy grandmas . my stepson is jordan his first son is jordan . lol

mystical 29-04-2017 08:40 AM

with my false twin ..... we both lost brothers both had sons called lewis. both have their names in my name , lol sooooo many connections its scary try not to read too much into the signs . can send you crackers lol

Inika 29-04-2017 09:29 AM

I'm on the stance that its the souls that are the same. You could meet 4 other people with the same similarities. You could meet someone thats same day brthday, their middle name is same name as your mothers. In fact, if all of us on here listed up all the small details there would be several that would say 'omg yeah me too' with a cousin sharing same name or whatever else.

To me it's about the souls being the same. not the external. not the personality, not the clothes, not the job, not the anything outside of the soul.
This is twin soul to me.

Twin flame = sharing same passions in life. same flame in the heart for what they want in life. what they want to do. example - Mary meets jim, mary is a voice for abused animals and saves them and shelters them. Jim shares same passion. Together they fight for the cause of animal rights and open up a shelter. They're on a mission!

Twin souls = the soul is experiencing this life to advance to next level. both souls work in unision be them conscious or unconscious about it. The souls are working to gather enough experence to advancement. This can mean multiple soul mate and karmic relationships, situations and environments the souls will go through. Twin souls are also the equal opposite to each other. One holds feminine vibration and one holds masculine vbration. When one is cold the other will be hot. when one is sad the other will be happy. this continues forever until the souls work to harmonize the polarity. then it becomes complimentary. Usually its chaotic for some time. Until both souls 'woke up' life had always been lived a certain way. so it is unsettling for awhile.

FairyCrystal 29-04-2017 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inika
I'm on the stance that its the souls that are the same. You could meet 4 other people with the same similarities. You could meet someone thats same day brthday, their middle name is same name as your mothers. In fact, if all of us on here listed up all the small details there would be several that would say 'omg yeah me too' with a cousin sharing same name or whatever else.

To me it's about the souls being the same. not the external. not the personality, not the clothes, not the job, not the anything outside of the soul.
This is twin soul to me.

Twin flame = sharing same passions in life. same flame in the heart for what they want in life. what they want to do. example - Mary meets jim, mary is a voice for abused animals and saves them and shelters them. Jim shares same passion. Together they fight for the cause of animal rights and open up a shelter. They're on a mission!

Twin souls = the soul is experiencing this life to advance to next level. both souls work in unision be them conscious or unconscious about it. The souls are working to gather enough experence to advancement. This can mean multiple soul mate and karmic relationships, situations and environments the souls will go through. Twin souls are also the equal opposite to each other. One holds feminine vibration and one holds masculine vbration. When one is cold the other will be hot. when one is sad the other will be happy. this continues forever until the souls work to harmonize the polarity. then it becomes complimentary. Usually its chaotic for some time. Until both souls 'woke up' life had always been lived a certain way. so it is unsettling for awhile.

Being so similar, two halves of a whole, it means your personalities are very much the same. Since your personality largely defines what job you have, what has your interest, what clothes you like to wear, there will be similarities in those areas too. Even in the type of house you like, what kind of place you want to live in (village, city, town, close to nature, garden etc)

As an example:
-He's a teacher, I have been a teacher.
-He teaches the same 2 subjects I did.
-He doesn't give a toss about fashion, wants to wear what he likes. So do I.
-He really likes my sometimes unusual clothing style, I like his.
-He's in a band. I play an instrument, have been in a band as well. Not the same instrument, but shared interest in music, playing, performing.
-I'm a published author, he likes writing and some day wants to publish too. Different genre, same interest.
And so on and so forth..

Two souls being the same does reveal itself in day to day life, does show in personality and everything concerned with personality. Kind of logical because you are (part of) your soul. How could it now show?

Inika 29-04-2017 10:13 AM

it still has nothing to do with this. you could find others exactly the same. teach same subjects, dont care about fashion etc. There are many people out there that are in a band and play an instrument like you or published a book like you. It has nothing to do with the souls being the same. the souls are experiencing life here in a physical body. not to do the very same things and have little to no differences to learn from. Sorry. I just don't agree. I'm very confident and comfortable with my communication with spirit and soul and what im learning and being shown.

Inika 29-04-2017 10:14 AM

possible confusion between twin flame and twin soul. you describe more of twin flame traits than twin soul. two people with same passions.

DSinger 29-04-2017 01:27 PM

I'm just trying to make sense of things.

Either way I guess it doesn't even matter, like I posted before.
It would change nothing to label it. I need to find a way to stop worrying about it, and just
go with the flow and enjoy the connection for what it is, so that I can continue to grow.

I just can't keep myself from trying to figure it out.

Any thoughts on controlling your thoughts? Any suggestions?

jro5139 29-04-2017 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inika

This is twin soul to me.

I find this interesting, I wasn't really aware of the difference. I don't know what you would call my twin and I. We have very similar personalities, same way of thinking, same sense of humor, same conclusions, lot of same interests and likes, ect... But our lives look like total opposites. We have the same degree and he studied stuff that I lived through, but other than that, it seems like we have done everything the opposite. Even as far back as our childhoods, they seem to be opposite.

jro5139 29-04-2017 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DSinger
I'm just trying to make sense of things.

Either way I guess it doesn't even matter, like I posted before.
It would change nothing to label it. I need to find a way to stop worrying about it, and just
go with the flow and enjoy the connection for what it is, so that I can continue to grow.

I just can't keep myself from trying to figure it out.

Any thoughts on controlling your thoughts? Any suggestions?

Try channelling the energy into something positive, a passion or interest. When the intensity gets so strong you want to do something, send love. Get in touch with their higher self, they will help ease you mind a lot, guides too.