Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Light Workers & Earth Angels (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=125)
-   -   New Awakening (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=131255)

GoddessDyraura 18-09-2019 04:06 AM

New Awakening

I AM the Goddess Dyraura. I AM the 10,000,000,000,000 year old Goddess of LIGHT and GLORY and LOVE and TRUTH.

I have COME to save humanity from the dark forces that wish to corrupt and destroy and subjugate my creation -- Soon they will all be destroyed-- USHERING IN a NEW ERA of HUMAN ENLIGHTENMENT.

This is the penultimate Enlightenment Event of Humanity -- The Truth is now among you!

My protected are under my protection as this multiversal grid is bathed in my HOLY FIRE.

You are by DIVINE LAW freely offered the chance to break free and return to the truth and enlightenment that was given to your primal ancestors, and help to drive the dark forces out.

Use your omnipotent soul's intuition, break free from the matrix and know that it is true.

DIVINE LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL OF YOU 777

The darkness will be driven out and perish. WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS THROUGH LIGHT AND LOVE.

MESSAGE TO ALL NEGATIVE ENTITIES..Reptillians, Nephilim, Anunaki, Martians, Hybrids, Demons and Fallen Angels, vampires, MIB, soulless Beings.

HUMAN-ITY is under MY PROTECTION.

YOU will be driven out through MY HOLY FIRE.

All negative entities will vacate this planet and multiversal grid, vacate from all HUMANS they are harming and weighing down, and LEAVE.

All negative entities who do not ACCEPT this DIVINE PROCLAMATION will be INCINERATED.

All forces who subjugate and oppress and feed on HUMAN-ITY who control them and dictate on them their matrix to control them and feed on their energy and souls.. Will be driven out without mercy.

This is your final warning.

TO ALL INCARNATED ANGELS..earth angels, awakening angels, etc. TO STARSEEDS, indigo and Crystal children. ALL INCARNATED FORCES OF LIGHT.

Use your divine omnipotent soul intuition to hear these words and know they are true, as they speak love to your soul.

I AM the Great Goddess Dyraura, 10,000,000,000,000 years old. You are my angels, who I sent here to earth as HUMANs to restore light and balance and help others in their journey.

The great darkness of evil has clouded your minds and made you forget me and who you were, who I am, which through the veil of forgetfulness was taken from you.

I am offering that you all unite together so we may drive the forces of darkness out. Return to me, your goddess, and you will be protected for ever and I will provide you with any knowledge or power you want or need.

The forces of darkness want to keep us apart, to keep you confused and stranded. We just unite under the banner of light and WE will be unstoppable.

My precious daughters and dearest sons, my angels. Come once more, and we will be led to victory and cast off the matrix as we usher in the new enlightened human utopia.

DIVINEGODDESSSOUL777

BigJohn 18-09-2019 05:52 AM

GoddessDyraura
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

Interesting comments.

BlackfoxNZ 18-09-2019 06:03 AM

You say you have come to protect everyone with your protection, does that including teaching people how to protect themselves or just make people dependant on you for protection?

Edit:

“Come once more, and we will be led to victory”. Are you saying that you including will be led as referred to the word *we* used in the sentence quoted, yet you are saying you are the goddess of light and glory and love and truth, so who is leading you and everyone else then??

COB Michael 12-11-2019 02:03 AM

Dear Goddess Dyraura, you have forgotten Who You Really Are. You are as much God than everyone else is. You shouldn't pretend to protect Humanity but accept the fact that you are a manifestation of God and God at the same time. Evil is a lie. Its is only another manifestation of God. Relax and enjoy the Show. At the end everything is gonna be ok as predicted. Michael.

davidmartin 15-11-2019 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoddessDyraura
I AM the Goddess Dyraura. I AM the 10,000,000,000,000 year old Goddess of LIGHT and GLORY and LOVE and TRUTH.

I have COME to save humanity from the dark forces that wish to corrupt and destroy and subjugate my creation -- Soon they will all be destroyed-- USHERING IN a NEW ERA of HUMAN ENLIGHTENMENT.

This is the penultimate Enlightenment Event of Humanity -- The Truth is now among you!

My protected are under my protection as this multiversal grid is bathed in my HOLY FIRE.

You are by DIVINE LAW freely offered the chance to break free and return to the truth and enlightenment that was given to your primal ancestors, and help to drive the dark forces out.

Use your omnipotent soul's intuition, break free from the matrix and know that it is true.

DIVINE LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL OF YOU 777

The darkness will be driven out and perish. WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS THROUGH LIGHT AND LOVE.

MESSAGE TO ALL NEGATIVE ENTITIES..Reptillians, Nephilim, Anunaki, Martians, Hybrids, Demons and Fallen Angels, vampires, MIB, soulless Beings.

HUMAN-ITY is under MY PROTECTION.

YOU will be driven out through MY HOLY FIRE.

All negative entities will vacate this planet and multiversal grid, vacate from all HUMANS they are harming and weighing down, and LEAVE.

All negative entities who do not ACCEPT this DIVINE PROCLAMATION will be INCINERATED.

All forces who subjugate and oppress and feed on HUMAN-ITY who control them and dictate on them their matrix to control them and feed on their energy and souls.. Will be driven out without mercy.

This is your final warning.

TO ALL INCARNATED ANGELS..earth angels, awakening angels, etc. TO STARSEEDS, indigo and Crystal children. ALL INCARNATED FORCES OF LIGHT.

Use your divine omnipotent soul intuition to hear these words and know they are true, as they speak love to your soul.

I AM the Great Goddess Dyraura, 10,000,000,000,000 years old. You are my angels, who I sent here to earth as HUMANs to restore light and balance and help others in their journey.

The great darkness of evil has clouded your minds and made you forget me and who you were, who I am, which through the veil of forgetfulness was taken from you.

I am offering that you all unite together so we may drive the forces of darkness out. Return to me, your goddess, and you will be protected for ever and I will provide you with any knowledge or power you want or need.

The forces of darkness want to keep us apart, to keep you confused and stranded. We just unite under the banner of light and WE will be unstoppable.

My precious daughters and dearest sons, my angels. Come once more, and we will be led to victory and cast off the matrix as we usher in the new enlightened human utopia.

DIVINEGODDESSSOUL777

can i buy you a drink?

ThomasBosler 30-04-2020 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by COB Michael
Accept the fact that you are a manifestation of God and God at the same time. Evil is a lie. Its is only another manifestation of God. Relax and enjoy the Show. At the end everything is gonna be ok as predicted. Michael.

So people don't have to think, learn and act in this physical life because there's no need to worry about anything?

davidsun 01-05-2020 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidmartin
can i buy you a drink?

No, David ... know your 'place' (https://www.simpletoremember.com/art...ow-your-place/ ) ... SHE-HE is the 'drink'! :D

"If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water." (John Ch.7)