Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=149)
-   -   Psychic kid for real or hoax? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=133004)

Dan_SF 25-12-2019 09:17 PM

@Op:
From my own experience, i do have some kind of pre-cognitions, and invisible guidance.
I usually do not talk about it with others, because, somehow, i know to who i can talk with (if they are near by).

And, as someone else said - the guidance may come from the Astral realm. The Astral Companions may be my self in(from) the astral realm giving me advice on how to proceed. (at least, from my understanding, there is a possibility that it is so.)

And i'm pretty aware of the fact that, people who do not believe in such things, want to convince others, that these experiences are not real.
You can see many of these "Debunking" tries on TV and on Youtube.

But the problem is, once you experience it yourself, they can't convince you otherwise.
It becomes ridiculous to even try. But the problem is, i do not have enough "FACTS" to prove it to others, so i keep it for myself.

And soon, the understanding comes, too, why the so called "others" do not believe it.

As you may watch these 'honest' documentaries, you may recognize the pattern:
Usually, debunking docu's are purely 'material-fear-money' based. And every paranormal "Experience", humans can debunk with "Logical explanation" using their Minds.
Using the same thing, which would allow them to experience and to accept paranormal, against it.

The best thing to do, in this, is: to seek people, who have the same or similar experiences, and to think of "others" as misunderstood.
Trying to debunk the debunker may lead you into disbelief, because "They" have good arguments (including self made evidence), and you have only the experience.

And of course, there is, as well, the work which God and the Angels do.

sea-dove 26-12-2019 02:53 AM

what is that thing on that guys finger 3:45 . That child on that video is about the age in which I first found out that my youngest daughter was seeing spirits which were scaring her.

She had a little boy come to her who was all covered in bruises, it was horrific what she described (that was before their was that sixth sense movie). She never was able to explain to me what happened to the boy as she'd just freak out every time she saw an adult spirit or the battered boy so she never talked with them. At that time of life I didn't have a clue what to do about all this so wasn't able to help her with what she was experiencing.

When she was around 12-13 I found out she was also seeing auras. As she didn't realise that was not normal (she thought everyone saw them) till she was that age she never mentioned that before then.

I was 13 or 14 when I saw my first spirit (the house we've moved to was haunted by a male spirit).. so I think it's interesting that people say we loose this ability when we get older when for some of us we have our first spirit experiences.

The video could be real. I myself worked with a very talented psychic child for a while (she was 17 years but had been that way all her life). I was guiding her while she was helping me learn some new things as we experimented together. We did a couple of spirit rescues together, one location had a lot of trapped spirits there or whatever one wants to call those.

JosephineB 26-12-2019 05:58 AM

Quote:

what is that thing on that guys finger 3:45

I think he's just holding his fingers up in the peace gesture.

Edit, lol, I've just re watched it. The little bit of light by his thumb? Light reflection imo, but could be something other.