Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Heaven and Hell? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=73269)

7-Days-Luck 15-08-2014 04:05 PM

Heaven and Hell?

Hearing stories and explanations from astral travelers and people who met angels or any helpful being, it seems Heaven and Hell are just the words we people use. It's kinda dramatic in a way? OAO

So far, I read that Heaven is actually an astral plane with high vibration of good energy. While Hell, is not really a place of total torture but a lower plane level of low vibration energies, and there the beings who stay there cannot access the higher levels. This includes all beings, and us when we pass on.

I might have explained in a confused way since this is just a summary of what I learned. But I do like to share my opinion. Okay, the devils, which I rather call dark beings, aka brothers and sisters of the Dark. People say such evil and darkness shouldn't exist, they are bad. But imagine a world without Dark (Disorder) and only Light (Order/Good) prevails. The universe would be so, dull, no story, no challenges, nothing.

And this is where the concept of Yin and Yang comes in, the balance of light and dark. So while dark also actually plays a part, which is helping in a way, do the beings (including people) that follow the dark path and commit terrible deeds are terribly punished? Like how is this referenced, according to common knowing, to be sent to Hell? (I rather say they roam the lower vibration planes)

What I'm trying to ask is, while I understand Heaven (Higher vibration astral plane) I still don't understand how the lower vibration planes work. Like, while the dark peeps can't access the higher levels (also because they don't enjoy the Light/Love and mushy stuff) do they have anything else happen to them? In other words, I need someone to help explain how it really works. Cos from the info I found and read, they end quite confusing. Some even sounds like, poems and riddles XD

LadyMay 15-08-2014 04:26 PM

It's not like they're punished.. it's more like they choose to experience pain.. either inflicted upon them or them inflicting upon others. Everyone goes where they want to go, more or less. Punishment doesn't really exist.. just experiences and growth. I read from one woman who had an NDE that there were three levels (or dimensions) to earth or something. The first there was no good at all.. just complete evil. The second there was both good and evil.. this is where we live. Then the third there is only good. Apparently the soul can get more experiences faster on the lower vibrational planes.. so a lot choose to come here and to lower levels to get more soul growth. Something like that anyway.

7-Days-Luck 15-08-2014 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
It's not like they're punished.. it's more like they choose to experience pain.. either inflicted upon them or them inflicting upon others. Everyone goes where they want to go, more or less. Punishment doesn't really exist.. just experiences and growth. I read from one woman who had an NDE that there were three levels (or dimensions) to earth or something. The first there was no good at all.. just complete evil. The second there was both good and evil.. this is where we live. Then the third there is only good. Apparently the soul can get more experiences faster on the lower vibrational planes.. so a lot choose to come here and to lower levels to get more soul growth. Something like that anyway.

I see 8O

Hmm though the info ya read, it's really different from what astral explorers say. Like they make the levels and planes sounds more like, 'rooms', if I were to say from our perspective XD like the high level would be the room full of those nice people who doesn't like foul language and so so. And the low level would be room full of people who are not so nice nice and just wanna do what they want, partying and be loud. Kind of like that XD

Cos so far, astral planes, especially the one with both good and evil, there is the astral plane that overlaps that place. And some astral explorers, they say when they encounter dark beings, the dark peeps tend to harass, like a big bunch of bullies XD but it's definitely still like chatting with a regular person, just that they are more a rude person. It's kinda like that. While any dark being says they are evil, but I believe still got a little good heart in them. Cos time pass, things change, some go up, some go down, then up, then down. Lots and lots experience and change there, definitely XD And I give at thumbs up for that

For me, I would obviously prefer a place with the balance of good and bad. Cos there are so many more interesting characters to meet XD I am the kinda person who likes variety~

Native spirit 15-08-2014 05:35 PM

:hug3: in my opinion Hell is life on earth/the spirit world has layers those who do wrong.stay on the bottom layers until they see the mistakes they have made.they dont meet with the higher spirits,
its only when they repent for what they have done will they move up.but thay can take a very long time, all spirit are given healing if required,

Namaste

7-Days-Luck 15-08-2014 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
:hug3: in my opinion Hell is life on earth/the spirit world has layers those who do wrong.stay on the bottom layers until they see the mistakes they have made.they dont meet with the higher spirits,
its only when they repent for what they have done will they move up.but thay can take a very long time, all spirit are given healing if required,

Namaste

yeah the healing sounds nice :)

LOL I wouldn't call earth hell, it's more, a place of challenge of reality >8D which is the best place to experience

desert rat 15-08-2014 06:41 PM

Heaven , hell , and other places of different belief systems were more created by thoes that believe in them , and know they belong there . Not as reward or punishment form God .

SemperVI 16-08-2014 06:45 PM

Hi 7-Days-Luck,

I believe your understanding and perception of your soul home is very healthy. Having said that - I believe this eternal plane of existence is far more inclusive than the proverbial "Haves & Have Nots" or the Here and There. Like you, I am fascinated how eternal life is organized and works. I have meditated on this particular subject matter, connected with my own guides and have learned that it is not really about higher planes and lower planes. I am not saying this is wrong, I am simply explaining this is not how it was presented to me nor is it how I interpret it. My understanding is, our true nature is revealed both to ourselves and others as we are drawn to a plane of existence or plane perfectly compatible to our authentic nature. In a way, you will create your most compatible plane of existence. In our physical world we all live in, what one person might consider a lower existence is a higher plane of existence in relation to another existence. In these realms - judgement is not passed on others - it is simply accepted as the truth.

Another way to look at is - I could never live in New York, it simply does not work for me and I would not do well there. Likewise, there are millions of people from huge cities who would not do well in a place like Savannah Georgia or a small town like Benson, AZ because they thrive in heavily populated areas. My point is these different planes exist because there are souls who feel most at home in this existence. For better or worse, this home is where they choose to be. I hope this helps

7-Days-Luck 17-08-2014 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SemperVI
Hi 7-Days-Luck,

I believe your understanding and perception of your soul home is very healthy. Having said that - I believe this eternal plane of existence is far more inclusive than the proverbial "Haves & Have Nots" or the Here and There. Like you, I am fascinated how eternal life is organized and works. I have meditated on this particular subject matter, connected with my own guides and have learned that it is not really about higher planes and lower planes. I am not saying this is wrong, I am simply explaining this is not how it was presented to me nor is it how I interpret it. My understanding is, our true nature is revealed both to ourselves and others as we are drawn to a plane of existence or plane perfectly compatible to our authentic nature. In a way, you will create your most compatible plane of existence. In our physical world we all live in, what one person might consider a lower existence is a higher plane of existence in relation to another existence. In these realms - judgement is not passed on others - it is simply accepted as the truth.

Another way to look at is - I could never live in New York, it simply does not work for me and I would not do well there. Likewise, there are millions of people from huge cities who would not do well in a place like Savannah Georgia or a small town like Benson, AZ because they thrive in heavily populated areas. My point is these different planes exist because there are souls who feel most at home in this existence. For better or worse, this home is where they choose to be. I hope this helps

So what ya are saying is, it depends where everyone wants to go?

Like, I can understand some people might not like to be in heaven (a plane filled lots of looove) because it might be too comfortable and nice for them. Like me, I might not like a place that is too comfortable. I prefer places where there is balance of good and bad, and the balance of luck and chance XD

Wow, I am loving the universe more and more now XD

Raphah 17-08-2014 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden

What if a person has an NDE and witnesses the dark side of this world, a world without YHWH's love where the sky is black, the land is brown and gray dust lit by jagged red ley-lines ?

i was in a room with 3 of my own kind who seem only too happy to exist in that hell-hole called Tartarus (prison for fallen angels and the rephaim).

Are you saying that they could be insane enough to enjoy that low vibration whilst in the form of wraiths or shades ?

7-Days-Luck 17-08-2014 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raphah
What if a person has an NDE and witnesses the dark side of this world, a world without YHWH's love where the sky is black, the land is brown and gray dust lit by jagged red ley-lines ?

i was in a room with 3 of my own kind who seem only too happy to exist in that hell-hole called Tartarus (prison for fallen angels and the rephaim).

Are you saying that they could be insane enough to enjoy that low vibration whilst in the form of wraiths or shades ?

Most likely insane enough, or depressed enough to imagine that for themselves. Or trapped by another strong terrible spirit. Or in a cell. Cos I heard the astral realms of course have their astral police to keep things under control sometimes.

But what's for sure that beings/souls can imagine and change their surroundings and change their own forms, that is if they want to. So maybe they are the kinda people who like acting like that.

Or, some mischievous or bad spirit gave ya such visions.

Another example for the weird things, it's like meeting weird people in real life. Where you absolutely don't understand their weird interests at all.

And then there are the souls who are so depressed and negative all the time, they always end up imagining their surroundings to be dark and gloomy, making them suffer more. It's up to them to change or not. It's like the depressed ones should "quit moping around and get out there and enjoy life". Means once they get out there and try be a little more happy, they can change their surroundings. It's similar to, being too negative, lowers your vibration energy, and it ends up putting you down to the lower levels where it's more creepy and terrible. Yeah from all the stuff I read so far, it depends on what and how you think. Like, if you think you deserve punishment, you end imagining a hell hole.

Cos there are such people who are so depressed until their mind clicked, turn a little crazy, and they always see their world shattering.

For all I know is, we can never know the truth until we see it for ourselves. Cos I really wanna astral project, to check out all the zones including the low vibration ones. Come on, even the dark beings can think and talk like regular people, except for the absolutely insane ones. It's good to learn each beings' different perspective.

Oh, just to add, I remember someone mentioning the lowest vibration zones, they are the spots where the most evil dark beings roam about. Maybe ya end up being there?

Let me confirm again that I am not 100% sure how is the system like in the astral realms. I am just a person who reads and learn stuff, and try to do the real thing. I just reply to share the stuff I learned. Hope someone who experienced the real stuff clear it up for ya 8O