Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Science & Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   The Field (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=125920)

IndigoGeminiWolf 23-10-2018 10:11 PM

The Field

What is the Field out of which everything manifests?

Is it more fundamental than space/time?

Does it consist of pure love/light energy?

I'm going to read The Divine Matrix by Gregg Braden again. I think it talks about it, but I can't remember.

Baile 24-10-2018 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf

Yes, but that is more an intellectual explanation. A practical understanding is that it has to do with consciousness. Hermeticism describes all existence (the field etc.) as the consciousness of the All Mind. And practically, and as it specifically applies to the human being in the physical, it is all about the conscious act and deed. Consciousness manifesting as loving, light-filled action.

John32241 24-10-2018 11:46 AM

Hi,

There is some channeled material from Kryon about this field. My impressions are that it is a collective awareness kind of thing more so than any thing else.

John

Rawnrr 24-10-2018 06:06 PM

Personal theory is it is the quantum level of physics.

Spiritictus 25-11-2018 12:01 PM

Isn't it the case that in quantum theory of the universe, the origin of the universe is traced back to one huge quantum fluctuation in the underlying quantum fields? Even particles gain the property of "mass" only when they pass through the Higgs field.

r6r6 25-11-2018 02:21 PM

......SPACE(><)(><)SPACE..........

.......SPACE(><)(><)SPACE........

.................................................. ........................................SPACE
positive ( ) geodesic curvature
sine-wave ^v^v resultants of inversion from peak of geodesic curvature
negative )( geodesic curvature
SPACE............................................. ............................................

------------------------------------------------------------------

..................( /\/\/\/\/\/ )( \/\/\/\/\/\/ )......................

Gravity ( )
Reality aka Observed Time via ^v^v sine-wave pattern
Dark Energy )(

ketzer 26-11-2018 02:28 PM

QFT

IMO, the quantum field is a field of encoded information. Consciousness reads this info and uses it to create the shared virtual reality which we experience as life. Space, time, and matter, do not exist as such outside of consciousness. It's sort of like Neo or Morpheus plugging into the matrix but this would be more like the WiFi version. We don't really need this information to create a reality, our consciousness is capable of doing it on its own (e.g. dreaming). However, it is then the only independent consciousness that inhabits that world. If we wish to experience a shared reality, then we need a shared common information stream, which we can tune into through the vibrations in the quantum field in sort of a server client relationship.

Spiritictus 27-11-2018 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ketzer
IMO, the quantum field is a field of encoded information. Consciousness reads this info and uses it to create the shared virtual reality which we experience as life. Space, time, and matter, do not exist as such outside of consciousness. It's sort of like Neo or Morpheus plugging into the matrix but this would be more like the WiFi version. We don't really need this information to create a reality, our consciousness is capable of doing it on its own (e.g. dreaming). However, it is then the only independent consciousness that inhabits that world. If we wish to experience a shared reality, then we need a shared common information stream, which we can tune into through the vibrations in the quantum field in sort of a server client relationship.

That is exactly the paradigm I share, but to me all consciousness is one and the same, experiencing different characters in the virtual reality.

ketzer 28-11-2018 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiritictus
That is exactly the paradigm I share, but to me all consciousness is one and the same, experiencing different characters in the virtual reality.

Yes, I agree, both unity and infinity at the same time.
But then if you are correct, you and me are actually one, so its not so surprising we would agee. :hug2:

We wont talk about those who disagree:confused:

r6r6 14-12-2018 03:01 PM

Observed Time is Tainted Gravity and Dark Energy Are Not Tainted

Quote:

IndigoGeminiWolf--What is the Field out of which everything manifests?

SPACE(><)(><)SPACE = vertical bisection of Space-Time-Space torus.
....( ( ) ) = birds-eye-view bisection of a torus.....

SPACE = macro-infinite non-occupied space and occupied space.

Gravity Space { occupied space } = ( ) positive shaped geodesics

Dark Energy Space { occupied space }= )( negative shaped geodesics

Observed Time { also an occupied space } = sine-wave patterns /\/\/ or as ^v^v associated with reality aka energy{ fermions and bosons }

Quote:

Is it more fundamental than space/time?

no

Quote:

Define with specific clarity and description. All Energy is tainted with plus { + } and minus { - }charges, spin, torque, expansion-contraction etc ergo Observed Time as fermions and bosons.

Quote:

I'm going to read The Divine Matrix by Gregg Braden again. I think it talks about it, but I can't remember.

Or you can visualize the following :

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...gs/f3201b.html

and know that each great circle is an abstract great axis center of the body of each torus I mentioned above.

Gravity ( ) and Dark Energy )( are not Tainted