Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Wicca (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Controling the elements (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=129485)

Joanna_ph 15-05-2019 09:19 PM

Controling the elements

As far as I know each person has the gift of controling one of the four elements (earth, water, air, fire). Since I was a kid I had a special conection to air elememt. I could control it really easily and most of the times i had full control over it. Though, I'm a sagittarius and according to many sources my element should be fire because of that, but I have never had a special conection to fire. Now its been a long time since I last tried to control the wind but I remember the last time I did I had no power over it. I couldnt control it at all. Now yesterday it started raining and unconciusly I tried to stop it and I did. I wasmt sure though if it was me or it just stoped so I tried again and it worked and it was actualy very easy for me. Now i had tried this a couple of times in the past yeara but i never had a conection to the element of water so I guess its something that happened now.
Does any of you have amy idea of what is happening? Why are my abilities changing suddenly?
Thank you.

sky 16-05-2019 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna_ph
As far as I know each person has the gift of controling one of the four elements (earth, water, air, fire). Since I was a kid I had a special conection to air elememt. I could control it really easily and most of the times i had full control over it. Though, I'm a sagittarius and according to many sources my element should be fire because of that, but I have never had a special conection to fire. Now its been a long time since I last tried to control the wind but I remember the last time I did I had no power over it. I couldnt control it at all. Now yesterday it started raining and unconciusly I tried to stop it and I did. I wasmt sure though if it was me or it just stoped so I tried again and it worked and it was actualy very easy for me. Now i had tried this a couple of times in the past yeara but i never had a conection to the element of water so I guess its something that happened now.
Does any of you have amy idea of what is happening? Why are my abilities changing suddenly?
Thank you.

Nature will never be controlled, it does what it does regardless, cause and effect.....

Joanna_ph 16-05-2019 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sky123
Nature will never be controlled, it does what it does regardless, cause and effect.....

Meaning what that I'm a lunetic or a liar?

mihael_11 16-05-2019 02:41 PM

Maybe lunatic, not liar.

Well, i believe, it can be done, that you control something, but not on level of awareness, that we spend most of our time, so it must have more meaning than just to change weather. Right? Also if you could control it all the time, there would be a mess sooner or later and than would others have to save it from destruction.

Point is, to find synchronicity with this moment, for what it is. My guess is, something was shown to you, but you was too focused on weather.

sky 17-05-2019 05:52 AM

If the elements could be controlled then we wouldn't have natural disasters occurring all over the planet causing so much destruction.

Natural.... Nature is uncontrollable.

Joanna_ph 17-05-2019 09:36 PM

Well thank you mihael how sweet of you calling me a lunatic. Thing is thats not your job to comfirm so if you cannot come up with something thats actually smart to say then say nothing at all.
So I can see you two know nothing and Im here to say that natural disasters are human causings. Maybe guys you should shearch about many natural phenomenoms caused by humans and why? Because humans are too shelfish to think about nature. So yes what was it that you said huh? Nature cant be controled right? Of course it can. We are doing it everyday. Now Its your job to think Im a lunetic for always having a call in controling one of the elements but heres what they say "2 is a coinsidence, 3 its a pattern". I am not here to convince anyone Im not crazy because I know for my self im not, Im here to get an actual, serious opinion from someone who is actually experienced with these kind of staf and not to waste my time inlightening people.
Thank you.

Joanna_ph 17-05-2019 09:40 PM

Also one of you said it would cause a mess if I could always control it. The thing is it takes a lot of practice to only control 60% of it so imagine how dificult it is. And most of the times you dont even need to control this because its exausting and more likely you have no reason to. When i was a kid I would control the air the whole time but still no mess and thats because I wasnt and Im not interested in causing one. 90% of people dont even know they can control an element and those who do, actually need to try harder than you think to manage it.

sky 18-05-2019 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna_ph
Well thank you mihael how sweet of you calling me a lunatic. Thing is thats not your job to comfirm so if you cannot come up with something thats actually smart to say then say nothing at all.
So I can see you two know nothing and Im here to say that natural disasters are human causings. Maybe guys you should shearch about many natural phenomenoms caused by humans and why? Because humans are too shelfish to think about nature. So yes what was it that you said huh? Nature cant be controled right? Of course it can. We are doing it everyday. Now Its your job to think Im a lunetic for always having a call in controling one of the elements but heres what they say "2 is a coinsidence, 3 its a pattern". I am not here to convince anyone Im not crazy because I know for my self im not, Im here to get an actual, serious opinion from someone who is actually experienced with these kind of staf and not to waste my time inlightening people.
Thank you.

Did you mean ' Enlightening ' ?

Natural.....

" Existing in or derived from nature; not made or caused by humankind."

Natural disaster are caused by Nature not humans. :smile:

dryad 18-05-2019 10:43 AM

Hi Joanna. I agree its possible to control the weather and it doesn't cause problems.... The weather is a complex system it can adapt to and balance out small changes easily. Like throwing a rock in a river, it causes a small disturbance but that change is swiftly lost and brought back into the natural pattern of the river. But just cos this is possible doesn't mean that people can or will even choose to avert every natural disaster. Floods and cyclones are part of the natural order. A few stones don't affect the river but enough of them put together and you get a dam.

I would disagree about everyone being able to control an element. Everyone has a natural affinity.... One element that they can more easily work with. But it doesn't mean you can't learn to work with the other elements. And it doesn't usually lead to control of the primary element. That's a specific ability some people have which it sounds like you were lucky enough to tap into naturally as a child. As often happens you grew out of it but that just means you have to learn to tap into it consciously. Wind and rain are connected. Its the same ability just manifesting differently.

ketzer 18-05-2019 10:46 AM

I have been known to make wind once in a while. I find the ability is generally diet dependent.