Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Past Lives & Reincarnation (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   phobias in this life (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=737)

daisy 18-08-2006 10:40 PM

phobias in this life

do you believe they are connected to past lifetimes, or a forgotten memory of something bad that happened early in this life?? opinions please:smile:

Mother Goose 19-08-2006 12:37 AM

I believe phobias have everything to do with PL experiences and forgotten memories from this childhood.

I've always had a horrible fear of falling...not of heights really...just of falling. And I recently found out that in PL I was pushed from a cliff and fell to my death.

PL's explain soooooo much about this one!!! I never knew until this year how much carries over from one life to the next. I always figured that the way we die in one life could affect our subsequent lives, but even some of the smallest things explain your reactions, your preferences, your needs, and even some of your pet peeves. It's all quite amazing.

daisy 19-08-2006 12:39 AM

yeah i've recently been given an insight into this it can explain a lot of fears/ habits etc

Mother Goose 19-08-2006 12:47 AM

I'd love to hear about your insight, is it something you can share?

daisy 19-08-2006 12:49 AM

a past life reading (elsewhere) i now understand why i can't cope with the cold, why i've had fears for my kids and why i need a home in a rural setting (hopefully i'll get this one of these days)

nickmellor33 19-08-2006 01:03 AM

how do i find out about my past life coz i have a bad fear of dying and i recently went to a place called the gallerys of justice in nottingham and was put in the dock in a mock trial and i had the weirdest feeling that i had been there before .......and i know for a fact i havent been there not in this life ......

daisy 19-08-2006 01:06 AM

sounds like it could relate to a past life

biyu_wolf_77 19-08-2006 01:41 AM

if it helps i know many of youre intrests and such are like memories from another life (have thought so fer awhile now)

Mother Goose 19-08-2006 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickmellor33
how do i find out about my past life coz i have a bad fear of dying and i recently went to a place called the gallerys of justice in nottingham and was put in the dock in a mock trial and i had the weirdest feeling that i had been there before .......and i know for a fact i havent been there not in this life ......

do you have a specific fear about dying...as in HOW you die? Since it felt familiar I'd wager to say that if you weren't THERE, you were some place similar in a past life.

and I'm certain biyu wolf is correct. All the things that 'resonate' with us have to do with PL experiences. In this life I work with children...a path I know I've been lead to because I lost children or was unable to have them in a number of PL.

nickmellor33 19-08-2006 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Goose
do you have a specific fear about dying...as in HOW you die? Since it felt familiar I'd wager to say that if you weren't THERE, you were some place similar in a past life.

and I'm certain biyu wolf is correct. All the things that 'resonate' with us have to do with PL experiences. In this life I work with children...a path I know I've been lead to because I lost children or was unable to have them in a number of PL.

i have a fear about me dying and never seeing my family and friends and also its a fear of me dying and not being here again i had these problems when i was very young but they have come back as ive got older its becoming a real problem...for me and my family as it makes me very irratable