Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   UFOs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Do aliens look like us? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=126151)

hissyfit 05-11-2018 11:34 PM

Do aliens look like us?

i wonder if there are hybrid aliens among us. are any posting on this board?

Rah nam 06-11-2018 12:20 AM

Anyone who has incarnated here is human, no matter where they came from or where they might have incarnated before.

Are there extraterrestrials, looking like humans walking among us, possibly.

Even very likely.

hissyfit 06-11-2018 12:58 AM

i read that they are interbreeding with humans. and if you note some high profile people do look half alien. like this:

hissyfit 06-11-2018 01:00 AM

i can't get my pic to show up.

baronesslucy 06-11-2018 03:42 AM

Some people who are unusual looking or someone about them is unusual, especially some of your A-listers actors and actresses would fit in this category. Many of them have Negative Blood which is considered to be possibly alien blood.

7luminaries 06-11-2018 04:00 PM

Some look exactly like us. These are not "hybrid" but are other human populations originating elsewhere in the cosmos. Those that look like us but are much taller and larger would obviously stand out if beyond "basketball height" of around 7.5 feet tall, LOL. At or under that height, it is possible to blend, LOL. How would you know? In only the most subtle of ways, usually having to do with their energy, which may be a solid signal for some of us. It's not the shape or colour of any of their features...all that is normal human variation here on earth.

If anything, some have a different quality to their iris "texture", reflecting time spent under a different (dimmer) sun or light conditions, etc. Also, they may have some limitations in diet due to certain things they must avoid, but there are many on earth who naturally must also do the same, so this is no sure sign. Similarly, a noticeable proportion of folks are Rh negative, particularly Western European populations. Aside from extreme height, which would apply only to some, the energy field is the surest sign IMO, meaning, they are who they are, just as we are. And that is conveyed in their energy.

Peace & blessings :hug3:
7L

girlsearching 10-11-2018 09:11 PM

I think it's possible that Aliens look like us. I've read about the Nordic Aliens; Caucasian humanoids with blue eyes and blonde hair.
My favorite aliens are the energy beings a.k.a. celestial beings I like the aesthetics depicted in pictures of them.

Rah nam 11-11-2018 12:21 AM

In my understanding the Nordics are from inner earth

MissCreativeSpirit 15-11-2018 10:45 PM

I'm not sure I can believe in hybreds until I physically meet one and experience the person in the flesh. How could they splice the dna? Seriously.
We are essentially different species! We cannot splice cats and dogs!

dream jo 15-11-2018 11:47 PM

yes/no
it tins i feal lk a alin i do