Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Astral Projection (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Multicolored orbs (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=124343)

astralwanderer 06-08-2018 04:35 PM

Multicolored orbs

I went out of body but never got my full vision. But I was standing in my hallway outside my bedroom and could feel my location. Suddenly I realized I was surrounded by multicolored orbs. They were gorgeous. They were racing past me, circling me, and humming. They were brightly colored and corresponded to the chakras.

I remember thinking, “well, this is cool, but I have stuff I need to do, so I need to be able to see.” So I reintegrated and then left again. The second time, I did have my full vision.

But I’m left trying to determine the significance of the first experience and wishing I hadn’t terminated the projection.

Has anyone experienced anything like this before? Google wasn’t helpful.

TheGlow 03-09-2018 02:56 PM

I went through a time where I was greeted by orbs every few nights.
I'm not sure if I was astral projecting or actually sitting up in bed with astral sight ... when I would come out of the ability to see those frequencies I would be sitting up but who knows the technicalities.

For me they were presenting a nonthreatening form. I would frequently wake up with people at the foot of the bed and didn't respond well.

This(orb form) worked better for me. The orbs were non threatening in apperance but could still make contact. Now when they come they are the energy colour of the orb but in people shape so at least in my experience it was to help ease me into the experience without just finding people randomly standing at the foot of my bed.

astralwanderer 05-09-2018 01:28 PM

That's interesting, and it sounds a lot like what I experienced. I can see how they might have been beings, and the orbs were definitely non-threatening. I'm interested to see if this progresses to something more like what you experienced.

Thank you for your reply. :)

Allthatjaz 30-09-2018 07:31 PM

Excuse me because I'm new. In fact this is my first post. This particular subject caught my eye because, although I haven't seen these orbs, my husband has... just the once.

I have had night terrors all my life. My husband is used to gently waking me. Around seven years ago he woke up as usual to the sounds of my screams and saw me outside my body and above myself. He reached out to my human form in the bed and told me, as I went back into my body there were all these bright colored orbs around me.

Tobi 02-10-2018 11:12 PM

I was very lucky the other day to see a little phone video a friend showed me.
She is a lady I got to know as she often passes by my house on dog-walks. I haven't known her a long time but like her as she seems nice and very genuine.
She had a musician come over to her house to play the other day, and she filmed it on her phone.
And there are orbs all over the film, flitting around. It was incredible and fascinating. They weren't seen except on video playback.
It wasn't an error on the woman's phone. She showed me another video taken the same day with no orbs.
I had never seen orbs before, personally. Even when out of body.
I'd seen still shots and was always sceptical; that they might be reflections etc.
But after watching that video of those beautiful orbs circling the room well....wow. I sensed a lovely energy about them.

astralwanderer 27-10-2018 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobi
I was very lucky the other day to see a little phone video a friend showed me.
She is a lady I got to know as she often passes by my house on dog-walks. I haven't known her a long time but like her as she seems nice and very genuine.
She had a musician come over to her house to play the other day, and she filmed it on her phone.
And there are orbs all over the film, flitting around. It was incredible and fascinating. They weren't seen except on video playback.
It wasn't an error on the woman's phone. She showed me another video taken the same day with no orbs.
I had never seen orbs before, personally. Even when out of body.
I'd seen still shots and was always sceptical; that they might be reflections etc.
But after watching that video of those beautiful orbs circling the room well....wow. I sensed a lovely energy about them.

As a music lover, that sounds really nice. :)

I recently started picking at “Astral Projection for Psychic Empowerment,” and they described multicolored orbs seen while out of body as symbolic of our own past lives. I found that interesting.