Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Science & Spirituality (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Quantum incarnation, destruction of the timebound entity and its collective resonance (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=135065)

Dawn_is_a_play 28-04-2020 07:21 AM

Quantum incarnation, destruction of the timebound entity and its collective resonance

What is the human mind?

A repository that holds within itself experience. Experience that is fragmentary in its basic nature. Time and matter are the elements of fragmentation. Human experience (personal and collective)give rise to forms(fixation with boundaries)! A collection of several experiences give rise to knowledge. The fusion of knowledge give rise to imaginary perimeters. This perimeter we call "memory"(to recall or trace back the repository). The function is to store and sort through and expand its perimeter. Time is the very basis for its operation. The outcome of this operation is "thinking". The thinking mind or the human mind is impermanent! It depends on the continuation of the real world! The "unknowable" ground!

When time ends, the repository action(thoughts) ends. When thought ends, the thinker is not! The separation between thoughts and thinker is no more and thus the play of this operation ceases to be!

The dominion of thoughts upon the very center of the brain is completely dissolved. When the center is dissolved, the sensory apparatus is free to perceive the world as it is "happening".

This happening is "reality"(in motion). All the world moves in unison(the connectivity is so subtle)! This is impermanent too!! All sensations arise out of nothing and returns to nothing! Let us call it the source! The sensory fields arise from it and dissolve(in an instant or fade out gradually) into this.
The source is unknowable and unsensable!

Is there an awareness beyond the mediums at play!? Or the enchantment fixated, hence fluctuating within these mediums!

To enter and unify with the source means complete awareness during sleep and wakefulness and thus the mediums become a play! There is nothing that enters the source! Only there is this quality which is not dependent on the human and natural world. But,

There is this returning, a second arrival back into the earthy and the artificial medium! Only the enchantment lost its potency to decieve! Only the truth is bright leading the journey through the playful realms (lower and higher) back to its complete effulgence!!

Attention:

{Words are reflections of the spirit. Language has no existence beyond the material planes. This is but a mere primer to the "actuality" that goes on in the spiritual realm and their involvement in the material planes.
The incarnations are very subtle to capture! The spirit cascades into the material realms at a momentum much faster than the speed of photon/or any elementary particle.}

Rah nam 28-04-2020 10:52 AM

Very impressive

Lorelyen 28-04-2020 08:26 PM

It sounds good but doesn't make too much sense to me. Too many factoids and assumptions presented as if established facts.

You'd have a problem demonstrating "All sensations arise out of nothing and returns to nothing! Let us call it the source! The sensory fields arise from it and dissolve(in an instant or fade out gradually) into this." So the source is nothing? Ok....

What did you mean by quantum incarnation?

Much of it comes across as "what if" ramblings but if you believe solipsism I respect your views - they are perfectly valid for you. I can't personally agree that your proposition describes or defines the human mind. Perhaps there's more but you felt you had to bound your post to a readable amount.

Coming from the neuroscience angle my views are a tad different. Still interested though. Always a chance of reconciliation.

Dawn_is_a_play 29-04-2020 08:02 AM

@ Lorelyen

Thank you for speaking out your mind.
I appreciate the honesty.

Firstly, let me make clear, the meaning of the word used to point out. I meant nothing in terms of that which is “not a thing”. Things are classified into animate and inanimate objects. A human, a creature, a tree, the mountain, the earth, the moon, the sun, the planets, the stars etc. All things exist within a certain boundary.
Now, is this boundary “actual”?

I apologise if you felt that I am talking “at” you.
I would like to listen, learn and if possible talk “with” you.
(I shall let go of my opinions and judgements about what I think to be true)

What is the neuroscience perspective? I am much interested to listen to your views and learn.

What I know from reading: (which i am ready to let go) is that,

The CNS and PNS together is called the nervous system. The nervous system is made up of the nervous tissue and it is defined by the presence of glial cells and neurons.

The glial cells insulate, surround and hold the neurons. They supply nutrients and oxygen, destroy pathogens and remove the dead neurons.
The neurons are made up of soma, dendrites, and a single axon.

The connection between neurons form pathways, circuits and large networks. This inturn generate the "organism's perception and it's behaviour".

So the neurons and glial cells are the basis for any multicellular organism to perceive "the environment" and also respond with behaviour.

Where do these neurons and glial cells come from?
Biology states that,
They come from an undifferentiated cell or simply a "cell". It is the basis for the structural, functional and biological unit of living organism. The smallest unit.

Where do the cells come from?
From an embryo! Each embryo starts its developmental stage as a zygote. A zygote is the fusion of egg cell(female) and sperm cell(male).

Invoking molecular biology: we know that egg cells and sperm cells

Consist of genetic material, the chromosome. It is a molecule.

Molecules consist of atoms. Atoms consists of a nucleus and one or more electrons. The nucleus is made up of subatomic particles like nuetrons and protons. Even further deep are the photons which have zero particle mass and behaves both as wave and particle at the same time!!!

Where does light/photons come from?

Perhaps(it does not mean one is uncertain, but of a quality of humility) all arise out of this nothingness. Which is not a thing. And that could actually be you, me, everyone and everything in unison. This nothingness could be pure energy.

This energy is silent, still and empty of matter. But it surrounds every thought, every feel, every emotion. It surrounds that which thinks to be you and me, everything that is here on earth. It is before and after every sound. It pervades the entire universe!!!

This "not a thing" is wholesome! Without any boundary, limitation. And that which has no beginning or ending is the origin!

Isn't it so!?

{Don't take my word for it. Don't belive me! See it for yourself. Words are pointers, they cannot convey that which is absolute!

"Language is repetition;
It is not a necessity only a convenience"

}

BigJohn 29-04-2020 08:16 AM

Refreshing thought......

Lorelyen 29-04-2020 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn_is_a_play
@ Lorelyen

Thank you for speaking out your mind.
I appreciate the honesty.

Firstly, let me make clear, the meaning of the word used to point out. I meant nothing in terms of that which is “not a thing”. Things are classified into animate and inanimate objects. A human, a creature, a tree, the mountain, the earth, the moon, the sun, the planets, the stars etc. All things exist within a certain boundary.
Now, is this boundary “actual”?

I apologise if you felt that I am talking “at” you.
I would like to listen, learn and if possible talk “with” you.
(I shall let go of my opinions and judgements about what I think to be true)

Really no need....

Quote:

What is the neuroscience perspective? I am much interested to listen to your views and learn.
Well, I'm only an armchair neuroscientist!

Thank you for your response.

Yes, that’s the gist of it. It’s too big a subject to expand here though. I mean, books have been written about it (hugely priced and go out of date far too quickly). Every question that’s answered, everything explained, just presents more questions. People know a lot about brain anatomy and how neurons basically work but our understanding of the processes like consciousness and thinking are still poorly understood which is why I’m sceptical but not dismissive of spiritual (as in non-physical) “phenomena” (putting that in quotes though much may be noumena). Where the stuff of dreams comes from is still a mystery, things that have never been experienced in the wakeful state….somehow this stuff “arrives”. It may be synthesised through the imagination but even that, imagination, we don’t understand.

Looking at the interface with the “outside” (the external particles and waves that end up through our perceptions as reality), sense receptor processing acts both through the autonomous system and the CNS through the usual thalamus/hippocampus route once it’s passed through the pre-conscious defense actions, amygdala/hypothalamus. But the processing that leads to “experiencing” or even choosing whether to bother with the stimuli or not, doesn’t seem well understood. If choosing yes it has to be compared with and integrated with previous experiences involving memory (probably of a far wider field than the topic of the experience itself), other parts of the limbic and plasticity. If choosing no, do the stimuli linger only in STM as we move on? Since as physical people we’re individuals no generalisation can be made about what brain functions are entailed.

It’s data processing to me. Though the processing may be similar the data aren’t. Then, when I read here about expanding awareness I wonder if the commenters means being more selective about experiencing – or less by taking in more in a more general way – or pondering deeper on the implications of what’s been experienced. Which leads into other branches: thinking; imagination; the plunging into our Mysteries through psychedelic action – and on and on… And we still haven’t got into where that elusive dream material comes from; or inventiveness; creativity… I mean, where do my symphonies come from (figuratively of course).

I doubt whether we’ll ever know how we individually perceive the reality we do, so we’ll have to rely on the more simplistic mystical explanations! I nonetheless believe that much spirituality (by which I mean how we live our lives) will be found under the neuroendocrine umbrella one day. Not all but more than we know now.

A most interesting, fascinating subject.

neil 29-04-2020 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Really no need....

Yes, that’s the gist of it. It’s too big a subject to expand here though. I mean, books have been written about it (hugely priced and go out of date far too quickly). Every question that’s answered, everything explained, just presents more questions. People know a lot about brain anatomy and how neurons basically work but our understanding of the processes like consciousness and thinking are still poorly understood which is why I’m sceptical but not dismissive of spiritual (as in non-physical) “phenomena” (putting that in quotes though much may be noumena). Where the stuff of dreams comes from is still a mystery, things that have never been experienced in the wakeful state….somehow this stuff “arrives”. It may be synthesised through the imagination but even that, imagination, we don’t understand.

Looking at the interface with the “outside” (the external particles and waves that end up through our perceptions as reality), sense receptor processing acts both through the autonomous system and the CNS through the usual thalamus/hippocampus route once it’s passed through the pre-conscious defense actions, amygdala/hypothalamus. But the processing that leads to “experiencing” or even choosing whether to bother with the stimuli or not, doesn’t seem well understood. If choosing yes it has to be compared with and integrated with previous experiences involving memory (probably of a far wider field than the topic of the experience itself), other parts of the limbic and plasticity. If choosing no, do the stimuli linger only in STM as we move on? Since as physical people we’re individuals no generalisation can be made about what brain functions are entailed.

It’s data processing to me. Though the processing may be similar the data aren’t. Then, when I read here about expanding awareness I wonder if the commenters means being more selective about experiencing – or less by taking in more in a more general way – or pondering deeper on the implications of what’s been experienced. Which leads into other branches: thinking; imagination; the plunging into our Mysteries through psychedelic action – and on and on… And we still haven’t got into where that elusive dream material comes from; or inventiveness; creativity… I mean, where do my symphonies come from (figuratively of course).

I doubt whether we’ll ever know how we individually perceive the reality we do, so we’ll have to rely on the more simplistic mystical explanations! I nonetheless believe that much spirituality (by which I mean how we live our lives) will be found under the neuroendocrine umbrella one day. Not all but more than we know now.

For myself, after seeing spiritual beings, whilst i am standing in an awake state of being. I realize that we Earthlings are not Human beings in any way shape or form.

We are spiritual beings, exactly the same as spiritual beings who are without the flesh, in every sence.

Spiritual beings have thoughts, emotions & they respond to their thoughts & emotions. Their thoughts & emotions do not originate from within the spiritual body, their thoughts & emotions originate within their spiritual 'SOUL'self. & their response to their own thoughts & emotions are evident, as their spiritual body reacts to their own thoughts & emotions.

Their spiritual body is a non sentient & non aware part of their being. A thing that is nessesary for them to interact face to face with other spiritual beings & the environment that they exist in.

And we Earthlings are the same. We are not Human beings, we are spiritual beings connected to a non Sentient & non aware Organic earthly flesh body.

& our sentient thoughts & emotions originate from within the spiritual Soul'self. & our response in the form of a thought is instantly recieved within the brain, & the brain transforms/processes the thought which becomes an electrical/chemical message which the flesh body utilizes so that the flesh body can have interactions with this planet & others.

It is so evident to myself, because i am fortunate enough to see spiritual beings in a conscious awake state of being. I see & hear them.

In my mind everything of the brain & bodily sences AND the spiritual body, are irrelevant in regards to consciousness. Because consciousness does not originate within the brain nor the spiritual body.

Dawn_is_a_play 30-04-2020 05:30 AM

Faithful are the wounds of a friend, but deceitful are the kisses of an enemy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Really no need....

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

I can see that you really want to know about the workings of the human mind!

You have worked yourself with reading literature on a plethora of subjects from neuroscience, spirituality etc.. Thereby with this knowledge create a lens through which you try to understand what is going on with “you”.

Simply put, you want to know who you “are”!?

Books, people, give you explanations.
You could have experienced psychedelics(but it fades away like any dream).
You could have carefully thought out/or casually thought out explanations, perhaps tried meditation, contemplation, to understand who you “are”.

You feel that the simplistic mystical explanations are safe to hold on to and you rely on them. But deep down you are not satisfied. You feel that whatever you know is incomplete. Being incomplete you look to the future, hoping for completion, wholeness and an end to this uncertainty!
Until then, you go where the streams take you. And now it has brought you here, to this moment…
There is no need for one to say anything...
It’s your life. You will continue dreaming to be physical or spiritual , to be uncertain, to be seeking and to be knowing.

Gem 30-04-2020 07:06 AM

Best thread title eva

Lorelyen 30-04-2020 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neil
For myself, after seeing spiritual beings, whilst i am standing in an awake state of being. I realize that we Earthlings are not Human beings in any way shape or form.

Label them as you like. In ecological terms (since they rely on the ecology for subsistence/sustenance) I call them "just other entities in the ecological culture dish" (unless of course you're saying that they don't eat physical food or dress in physical clothes, or don't have bodily coitus to reproduce, etc.).

Quote:

In my mind everything of the brain & bodily sences AND the spiritual body, are irrelevant in regards to consciousness. Because consciousness does not originate within the brain nor the spiritual body.
Good luck with that one! (I had a recent discussion with someone elsewhere in the forum about just this subject and it brought the topic to a halt. So best not to elaborate here). Except to ask...where do you think individual consciousness comes from? And please show some tangible evidence.

Thanks.