Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Half in and half out of the other side (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=124279)

Jillity 03-08-2018 09:27 AM

Half in and half out of the other side

There seems to be a short period of time before someone dies when they are half in and half out of a different world. They seem to see things more clearly, things that the rest of us can't see.

Shortly before my husband was taken into hospital he said he kept seeing things. He kept seeing spirits in the house and he kept seeing our old dog. Mostly these were glimpses but some sightings were for longer. he was very skeptical about this sort of thing and it took a lot for him to admit it. I hadn't said anything to him about it but I had noticed an increase in activity in the house. Usually these things happen when there's going to be an upheaval of some sort. Sadly, just three weeks after being taken ill, the big upheaval came when my husband passed over.

Of course I was devastated but I think for the last few weeks he seemed to be living half in and half out of a different world. He was seeing things in that other world that we can't see. I don't know if this is a common phenomenon as I haven't heard anyone else speak about it before. Perhaps someone on here has had a similar experience. It made me think a lot and I believe now that for some people and some animals their passing is slow and very gentle and happens over a period of days or even weeks. I think our elderly dog passed like this. A week before he died I was driving home when I saw a beautiful double rainbow, almost as I imagine the rainbow bridge to be. A few days later my dog was sleeping when he suddenly awoke and looked up at the stairs expectantly. His tail began to wag and he gave every appearance of seeing someone he knew well. Then he settled down again but after that I noticed a difference in him as if he was somewhere else a lot of the time. Just a few days later he passed over. We were heartbroken.
When Christmas came that year I started thinking about our old dog and I felt very sad. I went to the bedroom window with tears in my eyes and looked up at the sky and there was the beautiful double rainbow. I was as sure as I can be that our old dog had come back to see us and was there with us that day.

linen53 03-08-2018 05:24 PM

Weeks before my father in law passed away there was much spirit activity around him. First in his dreams. That started several years before he passed. Then 2 weeks before he passed he looked at his son and said he was going home soon. He had Alzheimer's so that was a subconscious thought. He had probably already been told by a visiting spirit or in a dream by a visiting spirit that his time was almost up and he could go home soon.

2 days before he passed we had special care brought in to watch him 24/7. My father in law was bedridden by then and he talked, gesticulated and his hands moved around wildly as he visited with countless spirits. Everybody (on the spirit side) was excited to see him come home soon. Then he went into a coma and died two days later.

Everyone dies differently. Some linger, some just go. Maybe he is getting some medical care if he was sick at the end and in a hospital setting for awhile. They put them in a coma like setting and heal them with different light and sound therapies. It may take awhile.

I am sorry for your loss.

Know he is being well cared for and you can be reunited again when your time here is over.

Native spirit 03-08-2018 08:55 PM

Yes I have seen it many times very often you hear of people who say that they have seen their relatives around them just before they pass over

Namaste