Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Crystals & Gemstones (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Wrapping Crystals with Silver (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=118049)

Lynn 31-10-2017 04:15 PM

Wrapping Crystals with Silver

Hello

I have many crystals that are made into necklaces that are wrapped with a silver banding around them. This makes them more decorative as jewelry and at times protects the edges of a more fragile stone.

I have other crystals where there is just a hole drilled in for a pin post or loop hook to take the chain.

What I wonder if is adding that silver around the stone changes the energy of that stone or its properties. Silver holds its own properties and its added to another crystal that has its own properties.

Silver
While Gold is beautiful, impressive and inspires power; the calmer, more tolerant attitude that surrounds Silver is more enjoyable and pleasant. Like gold, silver symbolized wealth and prosperity, Silver is the metal of emotions, of the psychic mind, and of loving as well as healing.

What are your thoughts or experiences with silver wrapped crystals ?

Lynn

SaturninePluto 31-10-2017 05:26 PM

Hi.

I do not have much experience yet with experimenting with stones and different metals as I have just learned of using metal to wrap in this way, I mean I have seen jewelry and stones wrapped in this way before, but did not know such things could be used for other things.

I wrapped my pendulum with red and gold colored floral wire, when I bought the wire I realized it was plastic- I do not know how plastic is supposed to behave with a pendulum, but also I do not want to be told. I would rather try it for myself and find out for myself how I now resonate with my pendulum after the changes- how my pendulum "feels" so to speak about said changes.

I got the idea to wrap my pendulum, from a Wicca forum site where a member would wrap wire around decorative witch bottles. I thought it was a marvelous idea.

So my response here is if you would like to know if silver will change the energy of your stones, to try it. I am not sure if others here have tried it- you may find they tell you it does, not for the better- or one or two who tell you it does- in their case for the better or those that may hold that it didn't affect the stones either way. That is to say, there may be a multitude of different responses and answers to this question. It doesn't make any of them wrong, but the truest answer I believe you will find, is the answer you find out yourself. If you get me. Then you will be positive how the silver affects your stones, which ones, and closer to understanding why.

Just my view.

Blessings.

Lynn 01-11-2017 04:27 AM

Hello

I am so open to energy from all around me that when I wear jewelry its for what ever I might experience in the day that I might not even take note of. I look at my choices and one just calls out. At times I have tried to force wearing something else to have it so not want to go on or fall to the floor if I try and put it on. Stones pick me by what the universe knows is needed.

What I do know is until my Mirror Twin Flame ( Heart my SF hubby" ) came into my life, I so could not even touch silver let alone wear it. He has always been drawn to silver more than gold....and now I am the same.

Silver opens the psychic side and I do not think I can be any more open than I already am.

Looking at pendulums most times they have a silver chain on them, and it does not seem to effect how they work. Wonder if maybe silver is universal to work with other minerals.

Lynn