Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Where do you believe we go after death? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=86370)

JusticeKane 26-05-2015 02:36 PM

Where do you believe we go after death?

All opinions and beliefs welcome! :smile:

Frederick33 26-05-2015 03:38 PM

I have seen many in the afterlife and most seem to end up in a world resembling a life as they had down here ,
things happen on the way there to them and on the way back here again also .
but that is not all .
there are many possibilities so good some bad some real bad ,so there is not a where 'we go'
all has to do with karma
the mess you made down here even if karma has lag or rather specially when it has as is with most on it allowing you to be bad with out immediate refection of what you do will get to you when the time comes .
also i found that famous and much loved people by others fare no better than just any other person you meet on the street , thats not the way it works up there .
to sum it all up it pays to know the rules if you do not harvest what you sow now due to lag in karma you will later on.
fortunately many highly spiritual people (including myself ) immediately harvest what they sow , which is great way to learn and know how stuff works :-) its freedom to be free and know :-) and be able to live with out fear :-)

much love and light to all readers :-)

dream jo 26-05-2015 04:06 PM

hi

hi i belve in ad c i do evn aftrer lfe wish will mush happy i bet no loss no getng old
iv had dreams of heven lots of difrt 1s but laty is aot sea if i fall sleep or closs my yees i fall sleep still abot sea

anthony c 31-05-2015 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frederick33
I have seen many in the afterlife and most seem to end up in a world resembling a life as they had down here ,
things happen on the way there to them and on the way back here again also .
but that is not all .
there are many possibilities so good some bad some real bad ,so there is not a where 'we go'
all has to do with karma
the mess you made down here even if karma has lag or rather specially when it has as is with most on it allowing you to be bad with out immediate refection of what you do will get to you when the time comes .
also i found that famous and much loved people by others fare no better than just any other person you meet on the street , thats not the way it works up there .
to sum it all up it pays to know the rules if you do not harvest what you sow now due to lag in karma you will later on.
fortunately many highly spiritual people (including myself ) immediately harvest what they sow , which is great way to learn and know how stuff works :-) its freedom to be free and know :-) and be able to live with out fear :-)

much love and light to all readers :-)

Hi i was wondering how do we communicate there as our vocals are left behind??Telepathy maybe??If so there would be no secrets right??

Is that the higher or lower plane or have you been to the lower planes??

Last question Will there be like fights and arguments??

Native spirit 31-05-2015 09:54 PM

When we pass over we do not die we go back to spirit we came from spirit we go back there. some who were ill traumatised will go into a sleep state in order for them to heal,you never go back into spirit on your own someone always comes to collect you.i am a medium I speak to spirit as well as see them my husband knew about spiritualism when we met but that was it the longer he was with me the more he believed,he became ill we knew it was terminal but all the doctors told us they can control the cancer,a couple of days before he passed he saw his dad and his grandfather in the room .he knew his time was short.he said to me I will be waiting for you when it is your time,then he passed away.he knew he was going back home so it gave him some peace, but before he met me he used to ask the same question where do we go when we die,

Namaste

Neville 31-05-2015 09:57 PM

Bless you Native spirit. My heart goes out to you for sharing your experience here and indeed your actual experience of going through palliative care(A task I am currently involved in that I have come to regard as fighting the long defeat) Praise be that Love transcends all boundaries.:hug:

Rah nam 01-06-2015 01:07 AM

We are always spirit, we where spirit and will be after this life and never are the human from. From this I say we will in most cases go back where we came from before this life. And there is no simple answer to where this is. It depend who and what we are. Many will stay in the earth realm, others in the astral realm, some in the angelic realm and others again in the realm of the Fae and there are many other possibility. Those who come from a higher density to be of service possibly go back there unless they are committed to a longer stay.

vespa68 01-06-2015 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit
When we pass over we do not die we go back to spirit we came from spirit we go back there. some who were ill traumatised will go into a sleep state in order for them to heal,you never go back into spirit on your own someone always comes to collect you.i am a medium I speak to spirit as well as see them my husband knew about spiritualism when we met but that was it the longer he was with me the more he believed,he became ill we knew it was terminal but all the doctors told us they can control the cancer,a couple of days before he passed he saw his dad and his grandfather in the room .he knew his time was short.he said to me I will be waiting for you when it is your time,then he passed away.he knew he was going back home so it gave him some peace, but before he met me he used to ask the same question where do we go when we die,

Namaste

Actually with my contact with the other side I have found that sometimes no one comes to meet you. It has to do'with your soul level.

Rah nam 01-06-2015 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vespa68
Actually with my contact with the other side I have found that sometimes no one comes to meet you. It has to do'with your soul level.

this is correct, some or many of the old ones don't need a comity to greet them.

anthony c 01-06-2015 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Native spirit

Namaste

Hi
I know is late but sorry for your loss.
If you can just let me know does this consciousness talking to u now will i know about this life when we pass and will i still be the same in spirit like the same consciousness as now or is spirit your higher self??
Thanks for sharing
God bless

B-bird 01-06-2015 07:07 PM

realm of the Fae

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rah nam
We are always spirit, we where spirit and will be after this life and never are the human from. From this I say we will in most cases go back where we came from before this life. And there is no simple answer to where this is. It depend who and what we are. Many will stay in the earth realm, others in the astral realm, some in the angelic realm and others again in the realm of the Fae and there are many other possibility. Those who come from a higher density to be of service possibly go back there unless they are committed to a longer stay.

Curious, what is the realm of the Fae? Whoops, I got it now.

dream jo 02-06-2015 07:01 AM

hi

Quote:

Originally Posted by JusticeKane
All opinions and beliefs welcome! :smile:

any wear my dad wud say for a laff im noy gon in thm gates till er al 3 gethr i belve it wth my dad i do coz he wz so funny i thng thy vits us in dreams or in spirt

50percentbad 02-06-2015 10:07 PM

You get what you deserve!

Ones mans heaven is not another's. Mine might be sitting on a beach listening to the waves rush in and out while watching the girls go by and partaking in my favorite substance to relax my mind, my heaven will be my heaven.

If I deserve some hell then running through a forest while being chased by a pack of wolves that eventually catch me, rip me apart and I get eaten alive. I can feel every rip and tear and at the moment I "die" I'm suddenly back to running through the forest again....repeat.

If heaven is sitting on a cloud watching angels play a harp then I don't want it. I don't particularly want to go to hell but watching angels play a harp for eternity would be for me!

I don't have a god, I believe we are all one, so there's no need for a god, there is a oneness, a oneness that needs to learn from all our experiences, good and bad, when I die I hope to experience my heaven.

White Transmigration 06-07-2015 06:47 PM

I believe that we incarnate and enter another body in a new life.

wmsm 08-07-2015 03:39 AM

You don't go anywhere, for you are already there. You only lose the organic body you are communicating to.

wmsm 08-07-2015 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReincarnatedMonkey
I believe that we incarnate and enter another body in a new life.

This theory is a misnomer taught from a religious science of reincarnation of a dead/decayed body.

When you die you find yourself as a light body, that was communicating to an organic lower self manifestation.

You are only created by a sexual act....therefore inception of a ovum with sperm creates your activation.

In spirit is many light androgynous selves...if the communication of inception matches the light spirit then you find yourself in communication with a new life....not a reincarnated life...but a newly attached light self that previously lived as a communicating spirit to a previous life self.

wmsm 08-07-2015 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 50percentbad
You get what you deserve!

Ones mans heaven is not another's. Mine might be sitting on a beach listening to the waves rush in and out while watching the girls go by and partaking in my favorite substance to relax my mind, my heaven will be my heaven.

If I deserve some hell then running through a forest while being chased by a pack of wolves that eventually catch me, rip me apart and I get eaten alive. I can feel every rip and tear and at the moment I "die" I'm suddenly back to running through the forest again....repeat.

If heaven is sitting on a cloud watching angels play a harp then I don't want it. I don't particularly want to go to hell but watching angels play a harp for eternity would be for me!

I don't have a god, I believe we are all one, so there's no need for a god, there is a oneness, a oneness that needs to learn from all our experiences, good and bad, when I die I hope to experience my heaven.

G O D is only a personal review at a cellular level of creating.

We are already a light being communicating to a lower organic body that dies allowing us to then be ourselves...in light as an androgynous being unless you lived as an evil self....then you find yourselves in the animal light return communication.

HELL by religious science is a description of causing evil by burning the HOLY HEAVENLY ATMOSPHERE for HE is window (Hebrew term) and EL GOD.
Humans have only gone to HELL as a precept review of being chemically burnt by previous healed heavenly wavelengths. If you burn the chemical wavelengths...then human life/brain/chemicals also get burnt. This is the only way that any human inherits the condition.....given to us by evil occultism (science). Therefore you can only gain HELL whilst you are living...once deceased any form of radiation attack no longer can harm.

kris 08-07-2015 12:33 PM

Quote:

Where do you believe we go after death?
We go where our karma takes us.

wmsm 09-07-2015 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kris
We go where our karma takes us.

What is karma then as an observation? How do you know about karma after you are deceased...what makes the life afterwards karmic, if by human review you only get created by having sex....how does this work as karma?

Has humanity simply advised themselves as a whole conscious awareness that the life we live is the life we gave ourselves because by spiritual review we told ourselves that we broke the Law of God?

Would this be the karmic review we all have?

And then there is another observation. If human beings only lived as thousands....where is the karma for the millions. And then what about population expansion to billions? How does this imply a 1 to 1 reincarnation or karmic circumstance?

If the higher spiritual awareness is a complete and loving being...why would a loving being consider to harm or hurt an innocent baby? This itself makes no sense...for I know as a loving human I would never hurt a baby.

White Transmigration 09-07-2015 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wmsm
This theory is a misnomer taught from a religious science of reincarnation of a dead/decayed body.

When you die you find yourself as a light body, that was communicating to an organic lower self manifestation.

You are only created by a sexual act....therefore inception of a ovum with sperm creates your activation.

In spirit is many light androgynous selves...if the communication of inception matches the light spirit then you find yourself in communication with a new life....not a reincarnated life...but a newly attached light self that previously lived as a communicating spirit to a previous life self.

So I become a spirit forever and does that mean I can't choose to put my soul in a new body? What does the spirit really do after death?

dream jo 09-07-2015 08:17 AM

all i no its ethr heven or hell
ben tld 2 go 2 hell lot i hav so ill [ronly end up rotn hell coz of my bad ly luk iv got

kris 09-07-2015 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wmsm
What is karma then as an observation?

Karma is the actions we do.
Quote:

How do you know about karma after you are deceased...what makes the life afterwards karmic, if by human review you only get created by having sex....how does this work as karma?
We know about karma because it is what we do.
Quote:

Has humanity simply advised themselves as a whole conscious awareness that the life we live is the life we gave ourselves because by spiritual review we told ourselves that we broke the Law of God?
I don't know anything about the Law of God.
Quote:

Would this be the karmic review we all have?

Your question is not clear to me.
Quote:

And then there is another observation. If human beings only lived as thousands....where is the karma for the millions. And then what about population expansion to billions? How does this imply a 1 to 1 reincarnation or karmic circumstance?
It does not imply 1 to 1 reincarnation.
Quote:

If the higher spiritual awareness is a complete and loving being...why would a loving being consider to harm or hurt an innocent baby? This itself makes no sense...for I know as a loving human I would never hurt a baby.
Completeness cannot exclude anything.

MysticalShaman 09-07-2015 01:56 PM

I believe that death is just an end to beliefs.

I believe when you die that you will still experience yourself as you are ( unless you are enlightened and a fully ascended ), your frequency will change and you will resonate with other who have died, and you will appear in their dimension and not the physical realm ( although it is still very much a physical realm just not as dense ). In a sense the way I see it, is kinda of like going into the Astral or dreaming. In the 3D world we have parameters down here that we strictly enforce (unconsciously) as co-creators of this dimension. Things such as nobody can fly and things are not spontaneous or instant, so if you manifest in the 3d realm it takes it's sweet ol' time to get to you. And everything is denser, time is slower etc.

When you die you no longer play by the rules. So in that sense you are freer ( how can you not be free of the mind's games, you just died? What else could be done to prove to you this world is not all that is, and life goes on? ) But I think this happens to certain "awakened" individuals. I think individuals who spent their lives here on this planet wasting their opportunities, not believing they deserved to be free and happy will have to go through a cycle in the 3D world as a less conscious being.

For example, if you were a human and the goal of humanity to me in my opinion is to find our your individual truth and IF you are given a life with the luxury of comfort so you can afford to do that, but you avoid that instead opting to play a game of living to exist, not existing to live fully. Like just eating, watching tv every night, believing everything told to you, believing you deserve to suffer and just "tipping away" at life doing a job you hate, not expanding your experience. I believe that you would be reincarnated into an existence that is lesser than the one you had.* Perhaps you will be a pampered cat or a starving child in Calcutta. Perhaps you will be a weed or a grass blade. You could be a gust of wind. Based on how you used your life experience and your consciousness during that life will determine what you deserve to be next in my opinion. If you didn't live consciously enough well then the universe will give you a life experience that you won't have to. If you looked the gift of life in the mouth it will look right back at you.
(*Lesser in the sense of conscious living, so if you are a human and your are a cat your conscious awareness itself is a lesser experience, and this is why it's important to have pets so that we help them ascend by taking care of their needs so their consciousness can expand but that's a topic for another day )
However, if you had the same life and you used it to expand your knowledge of yourself, to seek truth, to become the best you can be, to live consciously, well then in my opinion you will die consciously too and in that comes the boon of choice. You can perhaps choose to go back to the 3D - but that choice will come with a leap of choosing to forget what you already know, to be learned again. You will know it on a soul-level, and you may meet people in your next 3D life who will trigger that knowledge within, that inner truth and knowing, but your 3D mind will have to unlock it all again for itself... Perhaps you can be born into any life you desire or perhaps you can remain in the higher realms, and here in the higher realms you continually grow from your perspective and expand upon what you already know.

I think that when people die they are still "alive" it's just their dimension and vibration is much less dense than ours so we rarely have experiences of them. The soul sheds the dense body it was once animating, but it still has a body for the next dimension.

That's my take...and though I still feel it as true for me I also still feel fear even though I know it's totally irrational because I have personally experienced numerous times proof for me that life DOES go on in this manner. But the fear is still so deeply ingrained, isn't it?

I should go into much more detail, perhaps i will write a book.... this is only the tip of the iceberg of what I am trying to say !!

I'd also like to add that I think Karma is a self-perpetuating energy on some level.

Say I stole a pair of earrings from a shop and I felt really guilty about it, well then karma would come back to pay me because I believe in Karma and believe that will happen.

Say I stole wine and didn't resent it or myself for doing so, in fact I felt really good, then Karma might not come back to hurt me because I don't believe I deserve it.

The reason I say this is because I've seen so many people do things many would consider inherently wrong. And gone on to live fantastic lives and never in lack of anything.

And I've seen people who live their lives inherently good and never stepping toes out of line, literally, almost afraid to do something bad - and those people struggle and the worst things seem to follow them.

metal68 09-07-2015 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
I believe that death is just an end to beliefs.

I believe when you die that you will still experience yourself as you are ( unless you are enlightened and a fully ascended ), your frequency will change and you will resonate with other who have died, and you will appear in their dimension and not the physical realm ( although it is still very much a physical realm just not as dense ). In a sense the way I see it, is kinda of like going into the Astral or dreaming. In the 3D world we have parameters down here that we strictly enforce (unconsciously) as co-creators of this dimension. Things such as nobody can fly and things are not spontaneous or instant, so if you manifest in the 3d realm it takes it's sweet ol' time to get to you. And everything is denser, time is slower etc.

When you die you no longer play by the rules. So in that sense you are freer ( how can you not be free of the mind's games, you just died? What else could be done to prove to you this world is not all that is, and life goes on? ) But I think this happens to certain "awakened" individuals. I think individuals who spent their lives here on this planet wasting their opportunities, not believing they deserved to be free and happy will have to go through a cycle in the 3D world as a less conscious being.

For example, if you were a human and the goal of humanity to me in my opinion is to find our your individual truth and IF you are given a life with the luxury of comfort so you can afford to do that, but you avoid that instead opting to play a game of living to exist, not existing to live fully. Like just eating, watching tv every night, believing everything told to you, believing you deserve to suffer and just "tipping away" at life doing a job you hate, not expanding your experience. I believe that you would be reincarnated into an existence that is lesser than the one you had.* Perhaps you will be a pampered cat or a starving child in Calcutta. Perhaps you will be a weed or a grass blade. You could be a gust of wind. Based on how you used your life experience and your consciousness during that life will determine what you deserve to be next in my opinion. If you didn't live consciously enough well then the universe will give you a life experience that you won't have to. If you looked the gift of life in the mouth it will look right back at you.
(*Lesser in the sense of conscious living, so if you are a human and your are a cat your conscious awareness itself is a lesser experience, and this is why it's important to have pets so that we help them ascend by taking care of their needs so their consciousness can expand but that's a topic for another day )
However, if you had the same life and you used it to expand your knowledge of yourself, to seek truth, to become the best you can be, to live consciously, well then in my opinion you will die consciously too and in that comes the boon of choice. You can perhaps choose to go back to the 3D - but that choice will come with a leap of choosing to forget what you already know, to be learned again. You will know it on a soul-level, and you may meet people in your next 3D life who will trigger that knowledge within, that inner truth and knowing, but your 3D mind will have to unlock it all again for itself... Perhaps you can be born into any life you desire or perhaps you can remain in the higher realms, and here in the higher realms you continually grow from your perspective and expand upon what you already know.

I think that when people die they are still "alive" it's just their dimension and vibration is much less dense than ours so we rarely have experiences of them. The soul sheds the dense body it was once animating, but it still has a body for the next dimension.

That's my take...and though I still feel it as true for me I also still feel fear even though I know it's totally irrational because I have personally experienced numerous times proof for me that life DOES go on in this manner. But the fear is still so deeply ingrained, isn't it?

I should go into much more detail, perhaps i will write a book.... this is only the tip of the iceberg of what I am trying to say !!

I'd also like to add that I think Karma is a self-perpetuating energy on some level.

Say I stole a pair of earrings from a shop and I felt really guilty about it, well then karma would come back to pay me because I believe in Karma and believe that will happen.

Say I stole wine and didn't resent it or myself for doing so, in fact I felt really good, then Karma might not come back to hurt me because I don't believe I deserve it.

The reason I say this is because I've seen so many people do things many would consider inherently wrong. And gone on to live fantastic lives and never in lack of anything.

And I've seen people who live their lives inherently good and never stepping toes out of line, literally, almost afraid to do something bad - and those people struggle and the worst things seem to follow them.

That sounds really disturbing, that you could be forced to come back as less than human just for leading a life of little self confidence. But them in the know somehow do better. Sounds like a closed shop to me.

Im equally baffled as to how a gust of wind might acquire consciousness??

Soul Searching 09-07-2015 10:58 PM

I believe we go home ...... we wake up to our true being/essence/reality.

wmsm 10-07-2015 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kris
Karma is the actions we do.We know about karma because it is what we do.
I don't know anything about the Law of God.
Your question is not clear to me.It does not imply 1 to 1 reincarnation.

Completeness cannot exclude anything.

Completeness cannot exclude anything....then why does it cause exclusion?

We are told by spiritual channeling as original information of self awareness...the information gained about creation that proved itself exact that we were all created equally both male and female.

As we are the consciousness reviewing our own condition....since when is this condition considered to be equal?

The review is given a status because the status was given to us by our evil brother who changed the natural balances for his own self gain and part of our family DNA was lost and mutated.

We were advised again spiritually that our brother, via this information agreed that his family could once again lose their DNA for his self benefit which he considered through self advice. His self advice is not spiritual and I wonder why he still considers that his own advise is of spirit?

Karma is the explanation for reincarnation actually, if you care to review the ideal of karma. Cause and effect in natural life is a natural condition that belongs to the choice. Sometimes our choices gain us interactions with evil minded humans who do evil acts to us....is this our karma also...or just an excuse of an evil mind who knew that it was evil and then tried to write spiritual information as if it were informed, whereas it has always proved to be misinformed.

MysticalShaman 10-07-2015 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metal68
That sounds really disturbing, that you could be forced to come back as less than human just for leading a life of little self confidence. But them in the know somehow do better. Sounds like a closed shop to me.

I never thought of it like that before...

The reason I think this is because life IS a gift and I believe there are far more souls out their looking for a body than bodies on this planet anyway, so if you have one on this plane in this dimension you are fairly lucky and you wanna squander that chance refusing to overcome anxiety? I've been there, I've lived that live but I'm so much better for getting help and dealing with it. ( PS. when I say "you" I am not directing it as you personally, i mean it generally).
perhaps everything you experience, even a mediocre life is exactly what you were meant too. Perhaps not, perhaps the gift of life is a game and ascension is the goal. I guess no one can say for sure, so perhaps its best to go with what you feel happens - I've another theory that whatever the individual thinks will happen after death will happen.

I believe everything is conscious at so level. I believe down to a fundamental level, which science sort of supports with the double slit experiment ^^

wmsm 14-07-2015 02:47 AM

If every human being is born from a sexual act....then karmic circumstance is fake and always was. We are not reincarnated for reincarnation depicts a 1 to 1 spirit evolvement.

As life has developed by itself with a gain of population, reincarnation is proven to be false....we gain spiritual advice as a review via the condition of living the experience.

We are all born innocent, innocence is our right. We consider our spirit and act how we want in life. We interact with our own higher self, and we develop a communication of healing between our manifested organic life and our higher light spirit. If we develop our consciousness as an organic life, we heal and cause our higher self to gain its own higher state via communication.

Therefore this is the only spirit journey we are involved with....personal choice by spiritual awareness.

Karma is a human responsiblity of our living family. We are meant to be notified in our living standard to the standards that are harmful...and do not apply equality.

Unequal status was a status that our ancient evil minded spiritually possessed brother enforced, so that he could be self powerful, have riches and over lord us all. He enforced incorrect spiritual teachings and self reviews that he called religion and enforced his own personal laws upon us.

Therefore we are in a spiritual condition of evolution of self awareness, where we can now review the condition that our evil minded brother gave us through tactics that his own spirit caused.

Our brother in very ancient times, overtook the tribal communities and as a brotherhood murdered his elders, and stole the women for his civilization building. We have been lied to ever since this happened.

Therefore enforced hierarchy has always been implied by his own evil religious teachings that were written for his self purpose. Our family is equal, our spirit has always been equal. Living our life enforced by our evil minded brother's gain of self power is the only evil that any of us have faced.

Religious teachings therefore demonstrate in many evaluations to be dishonest and untruthful to the spiritual world family that we all belong to.

Spiritual inheritance is innocence and equality and only human choice allows the religion to enforce inequality.

Rah nam 14-07-2015 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metal68

Once you are in third density you will come back into third density, and not in second density (plant/animal kingdom).
Having said this, when the planet Maldek blew up, those spirits who where responsible for it, which is all inhabitants of the planet, where in a state of amnesia for a long time. According my information, after almost 100 000 of our years they where rescued, and it was agreed they would spend quite a considerable time in a form that is between second and third density on this planet. They exist in a different reality but you might hear from them from time to time as Yeti or Sasquatch.

In regards to a gust of wind acquiring consciousness I would be baffled too.

Jared.L 16-09-2016 12:29 PM

It depends on how you behave in this life :) But we definitely get why we deserve.

Govind 14-10-2016 01:08 PM

Death, is a series of changes through which an individual passes.

Hinduism believes in the rebirth and reincarnation of souls. The souls are immortal and imperishable. Each Life experience on earth and each incarnation of soul offers the jiva an opportunity to learn and overcome its inconsistencies.

The soul therefore needs to be born again and again till it overcomes its state of dillusion and realizes its completeness.

BMD.KKS 15-10-2016 06:50 PM

Ancient sanskrit texts reveal
yaṁ yaṁ vāpi smaran bhāvaṁ
tyajaty ante kalevaram
taṁ tam evaiti kaunteya
sadā tad-bhāva-bhāvitaḥ

that whatever state of being one remember at the time of death, that state he will attain in the next life. The understanding is that whatever you do in this life will determine what you remember at the time of death. That is why many ancient cultures, like the Egyptians for example, seemed obsessed with death, because they understood that if they want to attain a particular destination in the next life, that they have to live in a certain way now and observe certain behavior.

Regarding the next destination, it is also stated
jātasya hi dhruvo mṛtyur
dhruvaṁ janma mṛtasya ca

that "One who has taken his birth is sure to die, and after death one is sure to take birth again".

this is called samsar. the cycle of birth and death, in many traditions, including Buddhism, Hinduism, Vaishavism and a number of others. The same them comes up everywhere.

The cycle can be stopped by spiritual process, but that's a bit off topic.

The point is that there are a number of destinations that you can attain, depending on your consciousness at the time of death.

Tobi 15-10-2016 11:15 PM

There is no need whatsoever to be automatically catapulted back into physical life on this planet.
There is much learning and service in the next world. If or when or where we 'return' is absolutely up to us.

ocean breeze 17-10-2016 08:07 AM

Burntfruit 18-10-2016 09:19 PM

LOL. Yeah 6 feet under, or burnt to a cinder if your me.

dream jo 18-10-2016 09:27 PM

or lk me wish i het tld im 2 evil 2 go 2 hell or 2 evil 2 go 2 heven or 2 evil 2 burm

shoni7510 19-10-2016 09:41 AM

When we die we go to a apirt world which consist of many dimensios starting with the Astral.

metal68 19-10-2016 02:28 PM

I hope we go somewhere but the evidence suggests nothing. We still await the definitive white crow.

DrMalc 20-10-2016 01:31 PM

In quantum physics, String Theory suggests the existence of multiple dimensions, if consciousness/thought creates reality (again supported by The Observer Effect in quantum physics), and the nature of our reality is tied to our individual belief system, then after death, with our consciousness still coherent, it is logical to infer that whatever we hold true in this life will accompany us into the next one.

If one for instance sees Jesus or God welcoming them(or whatever experiences have been documented from people who have had NDE's) then surely it is valid to conclude that being with Jesus/God/heaven/loved ones who have gone before, the devil/hell, or any other deity that is tied up to their belief system will be their next experience of reality after they pass on.

I believe it follows that whatever we believe in, in this life will follow us and be a major part of our experience beyond it. Multiple dimensions are possible, according to the String Theory, and we will create them, according to the Observer Effect, and they will be tied to our individual beliefs.

Perhaps it behoves us to understand, while we live and study, the truth about our being, our conscious reality, and what we are empowered to do to create the reality we desire to live in, in this life and the next, for it seems that whatever we hold true in this life will accompany us into the next one.

We can deduce from quantum science that the place we go to after death will be of our own making.

:smile: