Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Mediumship (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Wind From A Spirit (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=14502)

Toolite 18-04-2011 05:12 PM

Wind From A Spirit

I am looking for anyone who has experienced feeling a slight wind.. maybe during meditation or in the spirit..

I wasn't by any windows or doors and the wind actually was focused on my face but, blew toward my stomach area from no where..

If someone has had the experience I would like to hear it so I can close the gap.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!

Orbie 18-04-2011 08:20 PM

Hi there, had someone blow in my face whilst I was lying in bed waiting to fall asleep. I was amazed to be honest. I couldnt explain it away.... as with other cases in the past where I have had cold feelings on arms or legs and wondered if it was a draft, even when the windows were shut ;)

nightowl 18-04-2011 10:51 PM

Toolite,
I have had this happen before. Once I was sitting in a church and a gust of wind swept by me. The pastors microphone fell over...he even commented I wonder what caused that, which indicates he didn't feel the wind gust...I just saw it as a sign of something entering the church...so the Spirit can and does communicate through wind. :smile:

nightowl

Toolite 19-04-2011 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightowl
Toolite,
I have had this happen before. Once I was sitting in a church and a gust of wind swept by me. The pastors microphone fell over...he even commented I wonder what caused that, which indicates he didn't feel the wind gust...I just saw it as a sign of something entering the church...so the Spirit can and does communicate through wind. :smile:

nightowl

Thats powerful.. I was in church when this happened to me too... Thats powerful.. lol. I love all my spiritual teachings although so take longer for me to fully understand.. but, all is very interesting in every way...

Toolite 19-04-2011 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orbie
Hi there, had someone blow in my face whilst I was lying in bed waiting to fall asleep. I was amazed to be honest. I couldnt explain it away.... as with other cases in the past where I have had cold feelings on arms or legs and wondered if it was a draft, even when the windows were shut ;)

That's interesting thank you for sharing.. I know sensitives sometimes go by if they feel cold but, I haven't been taught that way spiritually.. If I don't see or hear or feel then I dismiss it. But, for the most part they know they have to show me to get my attention.. But, thank you again for sharing that experience..

forevergirl 05-05-2011 03:04 AM

I did! :hug3: :hug3:

I was sleeping one evening on my side and all of a sudden I woke up after experiencing what felt like to me a huge blast of wind in my ear. I am a sound sleeper and this woke me up but didn't frighten me.

It has never happened since but I had no idea what it was...

By spirit, do you mean the Holy Spirit or a spirit as in one that has passed over?

Thanks for posting this topic!

Toolite 21-05-2011 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forevergirl
I did! :hug3: :hug3:

I was sleeping one evening on my side and all of a sudden I woke up after experiencing what felt like to me a huge blast of wind in my ear. I am a sound sleeper and this woke me up but didn't frighten me.

It has never happened since but I had no idea what it was...

By spirit, do you mean the Holy Spirit or a spirit as in one that has passed over?

Thanks for posting this topic!

Spirit. It gets a little more complicated I think.. sometimes you don't always know who.. but, you do or will know the intention.

WhiteHorse55 24-05-2011 10:57 PM

Wind from a spirit

Hello -
This is true - I experienced this when a dear one had deceased - it was only a few days and I was missing this person like anything - I was alone only for a few mins one night walking to the car - there was absolutely no one around - and a wind swept by - it instantly reminded me of this person. I was feeling v alone due to the person passing away..but I felt the presence due to the wind.

Everyone I tell this too is spooked but I felt very comforted by the presence.

WH55

daisy 24-05-2011 11:44 PM

I believe these are called 'psychic breezes' you may also find hot spots or more commonly, cold spots when a spirit is present

WhiteHorse55 25-05-2011 06:09 PM

to detail it - It was an actual breeze - it kinda went around me - n then it ruffled a few leaves on the ground - it was very much scenic if you call it that way - there was a rhythm in the way the leaves flew n ruffled...it was all very synchronous and well coordinated. It lasted for like 10 seconds I think but I can remmeber every detail like it happened yesterday.