Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Channeling (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=122)
-   -   Hearing Voices (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=123358)

Joe77 19-06-2018 12:23 PM

Hearing Voices

I have been hearing voices and other experiences over the past number of years, and I am hoping someone here knows how to stop this. In the past, I have been on anti-psychotic medication for a prolonged period, but it had little or no effect.

The voices I hear are mostly menacing, manipulative, controlling, boastful and evil at times. They are quiet at the moment, but I know they are still there. When they are quiet I can still hear a ringing sound in my ears. There is also a sort of chirping sound present all the time.

When I hear them, I also hear my own thoughts as a voice at the same time.
I can hear my own thoughts out loud in my own voice, and that is how they communicate with me.
This means I could be sitting quietly at home, but having an audible conversation at the same time.

Sometimes the voices are whispering, other times they are shouting, and sometimes there are only one or two and other times it can sound like a horde of voices chanting.

Mostly they use the voices of my family and people I know as a disguise.

They sometimes speak about me in the third person; eg; "he is brushing his teeth" or "he is eating".
They have accused me of doing things which I have not done. This sometimes goes on for weeks from when i wake up to when I go to sleep, that is if they let me go to sleep.
They tell me to harm myself. They tell me I am in a maze etc. etc.
They boast about how they have destroyed me, they boast about what they can do all the time. They have hurt me physically and taken credit for it.
They mock me constantly, telling me they will destroy me for the rest of my life

Near the beginning of the voices manifesting they told me the following over and over and over again:

"We are skull and bones and we will destroy you" "We will destroy you until there is nothing left but your skull and bones".

They can see what I can see, they can feel what I feel (when I say feel, I mean the sense of touch), as they have taken away my emotions.
They can smell what I smell, and can also manifest smells.
They can remind me of things that have happened in my life by showing me memories in my mind.

I have tried praying sometimes for days, even weeks, and I think it does help to keep them at a distance. At times when I pray it sounds as if I am leading a stadium full of people praying.

Since March this year they have kept their distance but I am worried that they will start up again. They are not gone away but in the background, and I still hear the ringing and chirping sounds.

Please feel free to reply if you have a similar experience and/or know how to stop this. I would not wish this experience on anybody.

Thank you for your help.

Joe77 19-06-2018 01:28 PM

P.S. Further to my post above, I am available as a support for anybody who is hearing voices.

Feel free to contact me if you need help from someone who understands what you are going through.

Compendium 23-06-2018 05:22 AM

I actually know what you are going through as my daughter has this issue plus she sees things. Hers is not a mental health concern though. First What I say should not be thought about as medical advice and I dont support the stopping of any medication used for mental well being if you need it.

My daughter has been hearing voices since she was little like 3rd grade. Then she started seeing things. We did all the obvious things like doctors, evals., and monitor her. She uses headphones to drown it out, she also ignores it, but she could not make it stop. These voices were negative and abusive and the things she sees were worse. I would smudge the house when ever they got really bad and it would help. What both my husband and I knew is she comes from a natural line of what most people call gifted I guess. I couldnt tell her though at that age instead I just reassured her that she was not crazy. Now she is older and I am working with her to raise her vibration and how to put up her bubble I call it.

The bubble is a visualization, but it will strengthen your aura and protect you. Visualize putting up a white or golden bubble and set the intention that it will stay up and protect you from all negativity that is directed at you. The other thing you need to work on is raising your vibration. Whenever you find yourself thinking negative thoughts change them to positive. Negative attracts negative. So if you are thinking "jeez I hate the rain" follow it up with something positive such as " The grass and the trees must be enjoying this". Since my daughter has been employing these the voices have gotten much quieter and she doesnt hear the negative so often if at all instead she is attracting more positive spirits. Crystals can also help black tourmaline for protection against negative or evil spirits, Angelite or celestite to help you stay in touch with your guardian angels, smudging your space and your aura with sage. I really hope this helps keep us posted.

Namaste`

SerendipityLizard 24-06-2018 02:48 AM

Hey Joe, just wanted to note a certain update. It seems they’ve been preventing you from replying back here, but I hope you at least see this.

We’re doing some progress. About 70% of them is out, and this seems like it’ll take a shorter time than expected. The last 30% are the more powerful ones, so who knows how long it would take.

Some of them affected me emotionally somewhat — brought out some past traumas, but I’m alright now. I know some partners who I can communicate with who can work on healing energies on me — and I recovered pretty quickly.

Most of them are quite resistant, and their main negative emotions seem to be guilt. It’s very likely that you in turn contain some guilt yourself, so I wish you the best with that. Whatever it is, I hope you can forgive yourself. I believe you.

Take care, and get as much rest as you need. They’ll be acting a little more wild to you now that they’re being cleansed away.

sentient 24-06-2018 03:00 AM

Could this video be of any help?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syjEN3peCJw

Joe77 25-06-2018 10:28 PM

Thank you all for your messages, and trying to help out.
I have seen that video sentient, thank you for posting it though.
I am glad to hear the bubble visualisation, and raising the vibration is working for your daughter Compendium, that's great.
Serendipity, thank you very much for trying to help me, but I don't want anybody to help me if it is going to have negative effects on you!
The voices are still present with me, but they are not annoying me at the moment. I want them to go away entirely, but I cannot control them.
Any more comments from people with experience of voices would be appreciated. Thank you, Joe

soulforce 18-07-2018 12:00 AM

Hey Joe,

The reason why I'm replying to you is because I want to thank you for being a force for good and allowing other people suffering from mental illness to find a safe place to share their own experiences. I cannot fathom what you go through on a daily basis, but I hope you will continue to resist your voices and get better. Stay strong brother!

sf

Joe77 20-07-2018 02:51 AM

Thank you for your message soulforce.

Although society at large categorises hearing voices as a “mental illness”, or “schizophrenia”, in my experience, this is not an accurate description of what is happening to me, and many others who hear voices.

Thanks to Intervoice and the Hearing Voices Network movement, psychiatrists, psychologists, et al are beginning to really sit up and listen to what we are going through. This global movement is a frontier for changes in perceptions, stigma, treatment & recovery or acceptance, and allows the possibility of new insights into what is really behind this unexplained phenomenon.

And so slowly the professionals are realising that maybe hearing voices in itself isn’t a “mental illness” after all, although it can cause psychosis and other symptoms due to the nature of the voices, lack of sleep, etc..

I believe there is a spiritual aspect to hearing voices, and up to now it has been ignored by the medical professionals.
That is why i’ve posted some of my experiences here in spiritual forums.

I believe hearing voices is more spiritual intrusion than mental illness.

Because this movement away from the “asylum assumptions” is finally happening. The days of tranquilizing, sedating, and locking people up because they hear voices are slowly coming to an end.

Isn’t it about time ?

Everybody needs a safe place to share their own experience....

Justathought 09-08-2018 07:34 PM

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to help a friend who has 3/4 teachers - the leader is called Robin - and lots of students. The voices have been with her for over a year now and sometimes they are angry.
I'm looking for someone who specializes in 'Spirit Release' but it looks like I will have to take her to London as all the people trained by Sue Allen of the School of Intuition and Healing are centred there

kuurt 09-08-2018 11:16 PM

I hear voices too. I've had 3 different people try to get rid of these entities for me and none of them were successful. When I can afford it, I might try again with someone else. Like maybe this guy:

http://entity-clearing.net/

And here's another guy too:

http://www.entityattachment.com/

I found them by searching google for "entity removal".

lomax 31-08-2018 08:39 AM

Most of them who asks for money can't give you the kind of help you need.

The main reason is that it requires a large amount of energy to heal or remove a parasite from someone else...
That can have a serious impact to the health of the worker-healer.

Also there are good chances for the parasite to jump on to the exorcist..

Propably they will send to you an angelic being of air to do the job,but as you'll find out for your self,if the parasite had reached you at deep levels,
the angel won't be able to do much..

Goodfish 02-09-2018 10:29 AM

you dont need meds

I was diagnosed with schizophrenia. Figured out that there are demons. They are probably who you are hearing. The way I got them to stop was to reach out to new beings who are positive. If you have never heard of any there is Saint Germain the ascended master. Archangel Michael and The beings from Sirius. Hope that helps

Goodfish 02-09-2018 02:49 PM

Spirit

You need help from the most high
Saint Germain Archangel Micheal would help you

talha123 17-09-2018 09:51 AM

Thanks

Your post was nice

MissCreativeSpirit 19-09-2018 01:23 AM

Two or more SSRI meds like Paxil do this.
I only took it like three days and got horrible voices! Other SSRIs can make you wake up afraid like you were running away from a monster or ax murderer.

thewanderer21 19-09-2018 01:52 AM

I used to hear a voice whispering to my right ear ...

Right before I would wake up.

Interesting experience.

Explorer21 19-09-2018 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thewanderer21
I used to hear a voice whispering to my right ear ...

Right before I would wake up.

Interesting experience.

Hearing voices can sometimes be an indication of schitzophrenia, but it can in other instances be the hearing of one's own Higher Self. :hug3:

gemini 09-10-2018 04:13 AM

You are incredible!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe77
P.S. Further to my post above, I am available as a support for anybody who is hearing voices.

Feel free to contact me if you need help from someone who understands what you are going through.

Thank you so much for posting this! It really has helped me out in a time when I thought I was completely alone in this. Although I do not actually hear voices, for over a year, I have been telepathically communicating with entities who send me thoughts and respond to my own thoughts. So much has happened that I know for a fact that it can't be schizophrenia. It's laughable to even think that it is now.

Sometimes they are nice, like right now they are being relatively kind. But they seem to operate in a feedback loop, and if I have even slightly negative thoughts they will start being extremely mean to me. And the angrier I get, the more they provoke me. Sometimes they send thoughts/images like bugs and other scary things when I'm trying to sleep too, though that's, thankfully, infrequent. They also call me a freak and say I'm evil and things like that.

They don't seem to be as scary as yours though, so reading your post really gave me hope that if you can handle it when they are that bad, I can too. :hug2:

Edit: Also, this is my first post on this forum. I decided to become a member because of this thread. :smile:

Astro 09-10-2018 03:08 PM

Hi,

I have a situation that strongly resembles what you are going through. I’ve experienced most of what you’ve talked about in your opening post. The spirit that haunts me is always nasty, it’s an evil spirit.

I hear a voice. I understand it as only one voice & not many because it is of a spirit that can change its voice & pose as different characters. It does this because it seeks to attack me psychologically. These attacks have lead to it possessing me.

It has also attacked me physically. It used to squeeze my testicles & vas deferens (the tubes that connect to the testicles) through the day & then would add a psychological attack whilst preventing me from falling asleep through the night. I can only suggest that it did something to my brain to stop me falling asleep because it felt like it was inside of me & made me feel slightly inflated, which in turn made me feel wide awake.
I have been attacked in other physical ways too.

In September of 2017 the spirit started a new attack on me which lasted for months. It exploited my belief in Spirit Guides by posing as one at first & then many. It went on to pose as ancestral spirits too. During these months it also stayed present as the evil spirit & created the illusion that the Guides and ancestral spirits were helping me.
I became very comfortable interacting with this illusion/deception, & actually came to believe in it as a real experience, that I was psychic & had met these guides.
Because I’ve had a lot of problems in life, this illusion exploited my issue’s & paved the way for me to attempt suicide in March of this year. The evil spirit manipulated me into believing that a new life was waiting for me in the spirit world, so mentally I gradually became ready & willing to take an overdose.
The evil spirit possessed me while using my body to take the overdose & I did not resist. After that I fell asleep for the rest of the day before waking up that night when my body was ready to vomit. It felt like I was vomiting all night, & later I couldn’t even keep a sip of water down. In the morning I passed out.
Four days later I woke up in hospital with liver failure. Thankfully I had not done too much damage & recovered in two weeks.
After being discharged I was transferred to a psychiatric hospital where I was diagnosed with psychosis & put on anti-psychotic medication. They kept me in for five weeks before sending me home.

Since psychotic treatment began I’ve been willing to receive the help, thinking that it might work, but it’s clear to see that it doesn't help at all. And the medication is so strong that I’m constantly drowsy too, & there are a variety of other side effects.
The psychiatrists don’t listen to me either when I explain that a ghost is causing the problem. While I can’t expect them to believe in ghosts, I’m slightly stunned that they are closed to the idea because if they listened to me they would have a better understanding of what has been happening to me. Every time I mention the ghost though, they dismiss it & say that it’s a type of hallucination that I’m experiencing. It’s so frustrating, it’s more like I’m being processed than treated.

What I’ve learned about ridding myself of this spirit is that most of the advice I’ve received doesn’t work. Things like white light meditation, praying, asking for the help of angels, etc. Even smudging hasn’t worked.

I did get some insight from a former forum member though, someone who is from the Navajo nation of Native America & considers himself to be a medicine man/shaman & is called Thunder Bow. He is the one who told me that the attacks were psychological and that I have what he calls ‘ghost sickness’, a term I’ve come to feel comfortable with because the evil spirit is powerful, it has a variety of abilities. The condition is more then any one thing, more than just being possessed or hearing voices.
I tell the doctors that I have ghost sickness not psychosis, which falls on deaf ears.
Thunder Bow told me that his people have ceremonies to deal with ghost sickness but never said what they do during the ceremonies. Looking online suggests they might keep the matter a private, as some Native American’s tend do with their beliefs & customs.

So that’s a bit about my experiences, I think I’ll leave it there because I’ve gone on for long enough. Sorry I don’t have the solution for you.

lomax 09-10-2018 03:57 PM

I just feel sad to see humans suffering from these *******s..I don't know what else to say.

gemini 09-10-2018 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astro

I understand it as only one voice & not many because it is of a spirit that can change its voice & pose as different characters. It does this because it seeks to attack me psychologically. These attacks have lead to it possessing me.

It has also attacked me physically. It used to squeeze my testicles & vas deferens (the tubes that connect to the testicles) through the day & then would add a psychological attack whilst preventing me from falling asleep through the night. I can only suggest that it did something to my brain to stop me falling asleep because it felt like it was inside of me & made me feel slightly inflated, which in turn made me feel wide awake.
I have been attacked in other physical ways too.

@Astro,

I'm so sorry to hear how terrible your experience has been. :( And that most of the advice you've received hasn't helped. That's all the same advice people have given me as well, though I admit I only recently came across it (as of a few days ago I actually started talking to people about this online), so I haven't been able to put it into practice yet to see if it'll help.

Though one person mentioned they had been experiencing something similar for 25 years and found that regarding the entities with kindness, joy, and light (basically being loving toward them) seemed to help. But easier said than done!

When the entities first started communicating with me, they also tricked me a lot as well and told me things like I was going to burn in hell if I didn't do this or that, among many other things. They constantly shifted who/what they were, so I just ended up hardly believing anything they said.

And I can attest to the fact that what you are experiencing is real, as the entities who communicate with me can affect me physically as well. Though nothing as bad as what has happened to you. And schizophrenia medication also hasn't had any impact on the entities for me.

I wish there were more books and resources out there for people who seem to "channel" more negative entities who harass them. I just started reading a book about channeling, and in the very first chapter it talks about how to discern whether your "guide" is a high-level guide or a lower-level entity and warns against interacting with lesser-evolved entities. So obviously this is a phenomenon that is not too rare if it's in the very first chapter of a book about channeling!

But I really feel for you! That must be awful and terrifying. D: I will send positive energy your way!

kuurt 09-10-2018 07:48 PM

For some reason, medication does help me to some extent with the voices I'm hearing. I know the voices I hear are real because I have recorded them and other people can hear them too when you play back the recording. So I know the voices are not imaginary. So I really have no idea why the medication helps quiet them down, but it does. They become easier to ignore when I'm on the medication and every time I get off the medication I go through pure hell - they won't leave me alone. So maybe you guys need to try a different medication. I'm taking Olanzapine which is generic for Zyprexa.

Although I don't think medication is the solution to getting rid of them, it does make it easier to deal with. When I'm off the medication it's like my ability to hear them and sense them is extremely heightened, and they cause me lots of anxiety. And when I'm on the medication all that anxiety goes away and my ability to hear and sense them is decreased.

Astro 09-10-2018 08:41 PM

@gemini

Thank you!

@kuurt

I was on olanzapine but it didn't do anything for me.

Joelfever 07-01-2019 05:18 PM

I hear voices and had no success with Entity removal ** so I wouldn't waste your time with that. The best thing that helps me is to not react to them and to keep a good attitude. I'm still working to get rid of them. I'm not sure if my situation is different than yours. Most likelely is but I still am hearing at times loud annoying voices calling me stupid or sorry. Seems like its getting a little better the more I try to accept it.

Internal Queries 07-01-2019 05:51 PM

i don't hear them much anymore, only when i'm in a vulnerable state, like during deep meditation and in pre-wake or pre-sleep. i consider this mental phenom to be manifestations of assorted self aspects, alternate personalities up-welling from my subconscious for my own edification. i've managed to mute them by owning them, accepting them and recognizing from what life traumas they arise. then healing my self by absorbing them into my primary consciousness.

what's nice is that when i do hear my internal companions they aren't mean to me anymore. nowadays my self aspects are kind and encouraging.

dream jo 07-01-2019 07:58 PM

yep iv had wsiperin spirtss all my lifee evn had thm speek to me it funrellss evn in spook churschh to i hav

Joe77 10-01-2019 12:01 AM

Help each other

I’ve been hearing voices since at least 2015 and up to now most of my voices were negative.

However the most recent voice I experienced (in August) was very gentle, positive, and wise, so they are not all bad.

Here are my list of tips and tricks for beating the negative voices.
I put this together over time to help me and help others.
I hope it helps those who are going through this.

My Recipe for Defeating Negative Voices
Some things the negative voices did to me:
They put thoughts and ideas in my mind which makes me suspicious or afraid of other people.
They remind me of mistakes I made, to damage my self confidence.
They reminded me of my sins to make me feel guilty.
They do these things to isolate me from other people, so that they will have all my attention.
Any thoughts or ideas which lead to negative feelings come from them.
They also physically hurt me by zapping my brain which felt like sudden sharp headaches and they took credit for it, and boasted about all they could do to me.
The negative voices feed off my negative feelings.
That is what makes them more powerful.
Here are some of the bad feelings they feed off:
Fear
Confusion
Anxiety
Suspicion (not trusting people)
Jealousy
Guilt
Anger
Depression
Low self-esteem
Low Confidence

So from now on I tell them that I know what they are doing to me, and that it will NOT work anymore.

How to make the Negative Voices weaker
1) Know that you are not Alone !
If you need help, just reach out to someone.
Do not be afraid to talk about it.
Try not to keep it inside.
The more you talk about it, the better.
You CAN and WILL get through it, no matter what they say or do to you.
2) Be Aware they can put Thoughts and Ideas into your mind.
If the thought or idea leads to any negative feeling either about you yourself, or about other people, then it is possible that comes from the voices.
They can plant negative thoughts and ideas in your mind.
So Recognise that bad feelings will not help you, and Keep telling yourself that you are finished with bad feelings!
3) Try to connect more with family and friends.
This means talking more, helping out at home, cooking, trying to stay busy. Making plans to do things.
These things will help you to trust others and trust yourself.
4) Try to become more active.
This is difficult but it’s very good for quietening the voices.
Join a sports club (maybe Swimming lessons, or go to a Badminton club)
Pick something you like, and go every week for at least a month. For example play an hour of Badminton every Monday for a month.
A good start is half the work, so try something, and you will see, gradually you will feel better !
This will help you to make new friends as well so give it a try.
5) Practice Positive Feelings Every Day
Positive feelings can be improved by the senses, tasty food, favorite smells etc.
“I want to live because my life is a gift from God, and God loves me. I will live a good life, and my good life is my gift back to God.”
Remind yourself every day that God loves you, your family loves you, and you love your family.
6) Join a hearing voices group if possible
Join a hearing voices group if possible so that you can talk openly about what you are experiencing.
Also keep a diary of what you are experiencing.
I find that if I write down what the voices are doing to me it takes away some of their power over me.
Write down as much as you can about how they affect you. This does help because you learn how they are manipulating you.
7) Show the voices Love and Compassion
The negative voices want you to feel negative feelings about yourself and about them. They want you to be angry. That’s what gives them more power and control.
So if you do the opposite and show them compassion and love they do not know what to do and they become weaker.
8) Start making Plans for your Future
Make small plans first, and then make bigger plans.
If you can think of any other ways to help yourself, write it down!
9) Do something that brings you comfort
Put on your favourite hoody, eat your favourite food, smell your favourite perfume or listen to your favourite music.
10) Find a quiet place you can go to relax and be still. This could be in a church or a park or in a forest or near restful waters. A sanctuary.
11) Reconnect with nature. The kind, wise voice I heard in August suggested I should reconnect with Nature, and this helps a lot. Eco therapy is free for everybody.
12) Keep a list of things that help you, and share it with others !!
Peace and Love to All

Yeshe 10-01-2019 11:50 PM

Waking up to the collective consiousness

Hi Joe,

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. In 1999 I started to hear voices too and it terrified me. I would listen to loud music to drown out the voices, I would often cry and thought I was going crazy and that I was possibly schizophrenic. The voices I would hear were not always nice and it frightened me.

I got so angry at myself for being afraid of my own mind, so I asked the universe to help me understand my mind, help me overcome the fear of my mind. One day I was attending a Buddhist lecture and the Tibetan Master Teacher said when one starts to meditate they begin to realize that their thoughts are like wild untamed animals, they must be controlled and transformed into your friends. In that moment, I realized I wanted to turn my mind ( the voices), into my friends.

What I have learned is that our thoughts are not our own, our thoughts exist in the collective consciousness of all thought. There are many levels to the collective consciousness, the lower levels, which are not very nice, and the higher levels, kind, gently guiding. What Compendium mentioned is exactly right, you can replace the negative thought with a positive one and it will raise your conscious awareness, which will then help you transcend the negative thoughts/voices, to the positive thoughts/voices.

Waking up to the collective consciousness can be pretty scary because there are literally thousands of thoughts from everyone who ever existed in this collective, the key to transforming the negative thoughts into positive thoughts is practice like Compendium is doing with her daughter.

It took a lot of practice but I have made friends with my mind. You can too. The more you practice positive thinking, the more you will raise your frequency.

One of my favorite mantras that always helps me when I have negative thoughts or fear is: Peace, love and harmony you are my breath. Kindness, compassion and understanding your are my strength. This little mantra always helps to center me.

Graduating Earth 22-01-2019 01:07 AM

It happens to me too, it means that you're clairaudient. Meaning you can hear the audio messages of spirit communicating to you.

Azur-el 28-01-2019 03:03 AM

Joe, it is amazing that your experiences are so like mine, although I had some of the best conversations and experiences of my life I also had the worst. Sometimes when they were saying "I hate you" I could turn their words to "I love you" somewhat for comfort but sometimes I just liked to mess with them.This started in Jan 2005, I was in my forties and that is very late to develop signs of schizophrenia. Anyway was seeing a Pdoc for depression and mentioned the voices. (I had, had it out with the voices and was finally able to not block them just kinda transfer them to another part of my head, I used angels with flaming swords as guards.) Well doc put me on meds but I was pretty much through it. I know they're still there and hear the beautiful at times. I've been working with myself all these years and somehow I understand it better. It was like torture at times but I didn't kill me so it made me stronger. I certainly believe it can be used to help you on your spiritual path and that science is not even in the right ball park on the "why" of voice hearing. Recently "Waking Up IN 5D" by Maureen J St. Germain has helped a lot.Take care of yourself.

Spirit Bear 28-01-2019 07:43 PM

Well, i don't know how helpful this will be, but i also have times when i hear voices. I found a mental state called hypnagogia. It happens before you fall asleep usually, and you can pretty much ignore it, but april last year the random benign voices i heard before bed became organized and consistent. I can induce this state any time i relax or with relaxation meditation. It can be just like a lucid dream at times, but usually just a conversation.

I began to talk back to them and ask questions and they seem to be sentient. Now they could either just be my own mind in this dream-like waking state, or something else.

They're very kind, they can sing beautifully and laugh when i say something funny. They've shown themselves to me in the hypnagogic state and in dreams (three of them) and look like divinely beautiful young women in their 20's.

I was suffering from paranoia and MDD, but i was never diagnosed. I was close to suicide actually, but their presence filled me with love. Whether they're real or not, who can say, i think so because they've proven themselves to me countless times.

They also appear in my dreams both regular and lucid, we're good friends in every case.

Occasionally i will hear something nasty or intrusive but they dispell them.

I've been researching this and i heard that you can 'tame' voices, befriending them and turning them to allies.

Mine came suddenly, all on the same day; a few days before, i resolved that if my depression didn't get better i probably wouldn't survive it.

They help me cure my depression by being there as a helping and loving presence who were always ready to argue on my side against my own self deprecation and blaming.

They convinced me that my situation wasn't my fault and that i shouldn't beat myself up over things i can't change.

I am stronger than ever, but i hope you can find the same research i did about possibly befriending your voices who seem sentient (if they bother you again).

Mine have been mad at me sometimes when i deserve it and i have to smooth things out. I believe if i turned on them they would turn on me, so i act in accordance with their wishes. I gave up all vices--not that i had any--, pornography, and petty things like lieing or otherwise for them.

Imagine a presence watching you all day, but a loving one who reacts if you are doing anything wrong.

I don't know, hopefully you or others can be helped. I consider them angels, but who knows.

youngers1810 09-02-2019 11:19 PM

Hey
I know what its like hearing voices
If you want a remote cleanse done let me know pm

Spirit Bear 10-02-2019 02:20 AM

No, they're very helpful and non-intrusive.