Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Death & The Afterlife (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   curious ..... magnetic connection ? (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=88455)

Adrienne 17-07-2015 11:37 AM

curious ..... magnetic connection ?

There is supposedly an energy connection with spirit communications when one is near water, for example when taking a shower or washing dishes, or being near a river, stream, lake or ocean, or during thunder storms.

I am curious if anyone has heard of or noticed a similar magnetic type of energy connection, when communicating with those on the other side ?

Such as .... if one is holding a magnet, if somehow the magnetic energy, helps one to connect with deceased loved ones, relatives, friends, pets, etc ?

any thoughts, experiences of such ? or stories to share ?

Adrienne

Skybird 17-07-2015 09:42 PM

I have heard communication can be enhanced when you are close to water - a conductor of sorts :))

I recently added a small water fountain in my healing room, plus I do get extra vivid thoughts whilst in shower :))

And I do feel great after I have had a walk along the river bank or by the sea..

and HI :))

yumi14 18-07-2015 04:22 AM

I don't think I want grandma to communicate with me while I'm in the shower, lol!

Adrienne 18-07-2015 05:05 AM

Skybird ! Welcome back !! :hug3: missed you ....

nice to add the small water fountain. I feel a strong connection when there are thunderstorms, especially when they are late at night and early mornings.

Ever try connecting to spirit or the Other Side , while holding a magnet ? not during a thunderstorm though, lol ! :icon_eek:

Adrienne 18-07-2015 05:06 AM

Lol yumi ! :D

vespa68 18-07-2015 07:58 AM

I think that water and crystals can enhance the energy connection one has already established. Never tried with magnets but whatever will increase the energy will work. I feel my guides presences stronger with certain crystals thats for sure. But certain crystals will do certain things. For example there are crystals that will increase telepathy.

Rah nam 18-07-2015 10:43 AM

I just had four strong magnets in my hands, and even so they create a buzzing sensation, my palms are wide open, as are my feet, but my friend I communicate with, agreed, they will not enhance but rather distort the connection. I was told some time ago, not to use them at night.
yes, of cause water helps with connecting. I use the shower time to communicate. The times I had privacy issues are long gone.

Skybird 18-07-2015 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrienne
Skybird ! Welcome back !! :hug3: missed you ....

nice to add the small water fountain. I feel a strong connection when there are thunderstorms, especially when they are late at night and early mornings.

Ever try connecting to spirit or the Other Side , while holding a magnet ? not during a thunderstorm though, lol ! :icon_eek:

Thank you - lovely to see you :hug2:

I will meditate with magnetic hematite this afternoon and see what happens :))
in saying that--i realise it is different for everyone :))

Skybird 19-07-2015 09:04 AM

I tried them, didn't feel anything different...maybe i need absolute magnets ( ? )

Have you tried with a magnet Adrienne ?

Adrienne 27-07-2015 05:21 AM

Hi Skybird, yes I did try with a regular magnet, kind of rectangle shape. Didn't even cross my mind to use a magnetic hematite, lol ......

and while holding the magnet, I did have the most clear communications I have ever had .... nothing distorted about it Rah nam. .....in my one time experience.

most likely it was just a random coincidence, though it is said there is no such thing as a coincidence .... but who makes up those silly sayings anyways ? LOL ! :tongue:

I haven't tried it a second time, so who knows.... might not happen again ?