Spiritual Forums

Spiritual Forums (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php)
-   Lucid Dreaming (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   new energy dreams from 2-24-11 (https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=11661)

Swami Chihuahuananda 25-02-2011 01:23 AM

new energy dreams from 2-24-11

It started out when I suddenly became bouyant and floated up off of the ground, with the same feeling that accompanies an abrupt drop , like in an elevator or jump downwards. That energized sensation kept increasing and turned into the most exquisite , intense feeling of energy , throughout my body . This energy does not feel like anything from normal experience, including orgasms and drugs ; it is simply beyond whatever physical sensations we are used to feeling . It is like the body becomes something else, operating on another level, in another place , another plane; a plane of higher energy .

I'm used to these dreams now , though they are increasing in intensity over the course of months and years , and I know that they are in the realm of lucid dreams -- or maybe lucid dreaming transports and transforms me into the realms of energy -- and that I can control what goes on to differing degrees . One thing I like to do to sustain or regain energy is to jump up, because I usually start flying like Superman , or go sailing off of a cliff or building . These are leaps of faith and expectation , and the result is usually more mind-blowing surges.

Sometimes my only reaction is to moan in ecstasy , and for a while this time that's all I could do
as I floated up and was filled with more and more. I was groaning breathing in, and also breathing out , and some connection to my physical body allowed me to wake up slightly , enough to suck in a huge gulp of air and remember the dreams for later, awake. The energetic sensations are usually accompanied by visual displays as well, intense colors in the scenery , and sometimes
wondrous, indescribale visons of complex, flowing, patterned designs and objects. Again, some of these are so far away from ordinary scenes and objects that they truly defy description . There is an intense beauty and unspoken meaning to such visions , and the induced state of awe from these and the energy and sometimes sounds and music --also often far away from ordinary-- are
indeed the most wonderful perceptions and sensations I know of. They are all in a class by themselves , being so much more intense and powerful than everyday sensations. Whatever they sound like, they are a hundred times more enjoyable to be in .

I have a pattern during these dreams , that they split up into separate sequences , where I wake up a little, but slide back in to a slightly different groove , but still on the same wavelengths . A few times I jumped and flew upwards , looking at my outstretched arms and hands , transfixed by some mysterious force in my hands , and the focus I used to continue flying . Another time I was suddenly lifted up and sort of floated up , turning this way or that as if I were a balloon in a gentle breeze . At one point I remember floating upside down, rising feet first , completely immersed in
the surrendered spinning, and I looked up and the sky all around was filled with other people , all rising up, feet first , an unearthly , beautiful sight .

Dar:D

Simon Karlos 25-02-2011 03:51 AM

JOY! :blob3:

Swami Chihuahuananda 25-02-2011 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon Karlos
JOY! :blob3:

:happy3:

except for the compelling need to share them, they left me speechless :wink: . the moaning in ecstasy while in the middle of one
is about the best way to think of their effect :D

Simon Karlos 02-03-2011 09:41 AM

Sings: "A little bit of ecstaseeeeee..."
:wav:

Sundialed 04-03-2011 11:58 PM

i had a sun like object enter me in a dream one time, the feeling it gave me is indescribably phenomenal it was so intense i woke up and still had the feeling for at least 5 seconds when i was awake, one of my spiritual turnovers for sure